Page 1668 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 66811681568161816581666166716681669167016781718 ... LastLast
Results 33,341 to 33,360 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    Wow don't bring me into this one
    Unless your the only person in the world with a new Mustang GT or you saw me mention your name on my post I'm not bringing you into this in any way. Numbers don't lie. I'm just stating a couple of well known facts about a superior engineered bmw vs a lowly FORD and CHEVROLET.*
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

Quote Originally Posted by evobros
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    I would bring out the Ralliart but im going legit... Trying to break into the NIRA Circuit. You hear about that?

LMAO!!!

mike whats ur ps3 screen name
    I didnt think anyone noticed that* :P

RALLI//////////ART

Junior Moderator

Cars
    Evo 8/9

that shit had me !!!
    Pictures on all for sale/for trade threads is being enforced!

nothing ive said is nonsense... all facts.. dont get hurt buddy.. just hug me ... btw.. your full of excuses..
    http://autotechinteriors.com

BudLightMike

Quote Originally Posted by evobros
    I would bring out the Ralliart but im going legit... Trying to break into the NIRA Circuit. You hear about that?

LMAO!!!

mike whats ur ps3 screen name
    DaCollecta310 you got a ps3?

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    nothing ive said is nonsense... all facts.. dont get hurt buddy.. just hug me ... btw.. your full of excuses..
    Okay, so if I can't go to an event for WHATEVER reason its an excuse? But right now you say you can't go because of money. Which is funny since you yourself stated just a few weeks ago that you get taxed more money than a certain waitress makes in a year.. I guess your the one making excuses now.. Plus when you beat me you will take my money and it will more than enough to cover the track day anyways! Right?

Like I said, Malibu and GMR are free. So let's do it there! I don't need to make any excuses when it comes to whooping that ass. Trying to talk shit with your faggot ass BMW.. Lol Who are you trying to kid Julio?

USA #1 bitch.

I think Tuesdays should now be "Touge Tuesday's"
    No more long beach meet. We should just all go Touge battle to the death! :D

RALLI//////////ART

I agree!

I know me, Andy, and Luis are down to go saw of som faggot ass Nazi sleds. =] It's not like either 3 of us haven't done it already.

Cars
    Too Many!

I would have to agree with that DBJ Alex on this one... the current Zo6 with the proper driver will own the current M3... they are just wicked fast at the track and unbelieveable with a good driver behind the wheel...with no mods besides some good rubber and brake pads...

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    I agree!

I know me, Andy, and Luis are down to go saw of som faggot ass Nazi sleds. =] It's not like either 3 of us haven't done it already.
    Pretty sure we just got the "OK" for Touge Tuesday's....

RALLI//////////ART

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    Okay, so if I can't go to an event for WHATEVER reason its an excuse? But right now you say you can't go because of money. Which is funny since you yourself stated just a few weeks ago that you get taxed more money than a certain waitress makes in a year.. I guess your the one making excuses now.. Plus when you beat me you will take my money and it will more than enough to cover the track day anyways! Right?

Like I said, Malibu and GMR are free. So let's do it there! I don't need to make any excuses when it comes to whooping that ass. Trying to talk shit with your faggot ass BMW.. Lol Who are you trying to kid Julio?

USA #1 bitch.
    ok then.... ill sign up for track.. well c.. i dont want to run canyon all hard because something may happen.. im not saying lets not go canyon driving... i love it .. but for fun.. not to race
    sign up then.. i put my word ill sign up.. and if you want to put money on it.. lets do it..
    FUEL seems to have your back.. so im sure its an easy win against my 4 door.. family car

THis is going to be good! Regardless of the outcome this is still a friendly competition between the boys. :)

RALLI//////////ART

THis is going to be good! Regardless of the outcome this is still a friendly competition between the boys. :)
    lol.. you know how i am.. but im not going to be stock anymore.. today im doing the active pulley kit and intake.. and ill have suspension by next track event.. i dont want alex to think im stock.. blmike already knew i was doing this so its not because of alex or anything.. i just have issues lmao.. gotta make things better or my way hahahah

Right on.
    Alex is going to install a 250shot of Nawz!

What suspension are you getting Julio?

RALLI//////////ART

Right on.
    Alex is going to install a 250shot of Nawz!

What suspension are you getting Julio?
    h and r or ground control.. depends of hook up right now

^^Muy fancy! Get your damn exhaust already! :)

RALLI//////////ART

Could you drive a BMW?

Do You Have What It Takes To Drive a BMW?

A BMW is a special kind of car, and it takes a special type of person to drive one. I have therefore devised an aptitude test to identify those of the required calibre to drive THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.*

Answer these simple questions to find out if you’ve got what it takes to drive a *common* German repmobile with questionable styling:

1. Your BMW is equipped with four flashing lights called turn signals, one at each corner. What should you use them for?

A: To indicate my intention to turn at an approaching intersection.
    B: Nothing: they are entirely decorative, and have no practical purpose.
    C: To enable me to park wherever and whenever I choose, regardless of disruption to other users of the road.

2. When might you use a cell phone while driving your BMW?

A: Never, as it is inconsiderate to other road users.
    B: Strictly in emergency situations only.
    C: All of the time: I need to keep calling people up to remind them how great I am.

3. You are doing 100 miles an hour in the outside lane of the freeway, when suddenly you come up behind another car. What do you do?

A: Slow down to a safer speed, and pull into the lane to my left.
    B: Ease off just a little to keep a safe distance between the other car and mine.
    C: Drive right up to the car’s bumper and keep flashing my lights until the idiot gets out of my way.

4. Which of these best describes the kind of work that you do?

A: Caring for other people.
    B: Making something of practical use.
    C: Profesional BMW Tech and dick rider.

5. Your latest repair bonus / side job leaves you with an extra couple of hundred dollars to spend on your new BMW. What features might you add to its specification?

A: A full leather interior for comfort and durability.
    B: Satellite navigation to help me get to important meetings on time.
    C: A barage of useless carbon fiber parts.

6. You drive your mother to the supermarket to do your shopping for you. Where do you park your BMW?

A: In a standard parking space, with all the ordinary cars.
    B: Parking spaces? I’ve got those blinker lights, remember!
    C: Me? Supermarket? My mom can take the bus and like it.

7. Because of a poorly-designed bend in the road, your BMW loses control and 4 wheels over a curb, causing you to run into a group of inocent school children, and almost drop your new Iphone 4GS. Your first words after the accident are most likely to be:

A: “I am so sorry, it’s all my fault!”
    B: “Stay calm everyone, I’ll call an ambulance.”
    C: “I’ll have to call you back dude, some stupid kids have … Oh, my God! My front carbon fiber lip broke of my car; I paid more than 800 dollars for this lip!”

8. Somebody says that you have such an ego that you think any criticism of you or your BMW can only be motivated by envy. What do you do?

A: Give consideration to what they say; maybe they have a point.
    B: Have a reasoned discussion to try and change their point of view.
    C: Ignore them: they are obviously jealous.

Scoring
    For each question that you answered ‘A’ give yourself 0 points
    For each question that you answered ‘B’ give yourself 0 points
    For each question that you answered ‘C’ give yourself 10 points

Your Total
    0 to 30 points: Get back to your Nissan Cube, you loser..
    40 to 50 points: Keep dreaming, or change jobs to something that involves no morals or scruples, then try again - one day you may get there and experience the full joy of BMW ownership!
    60 to 70 points: Welcome to the world of BMW! You need never let anyone out of a parking spot ever again!
    80 points: You take smugness to a new level, and you have no friends. Friends are for suckers that drive lesser cars. Well done! You qualify to drive that most BMW of all BMWs, the 3-Series E90 M3.
    More than 80 points: Not only are you smug and friendless, but you constantly bull shit out of your ass too!
    Awesome! You have landed yourself a kick back job on our sales team, where you can talk about yourself to other BMW drivers all day every day. Congratulations, it’s no less than you deserve!

Junior Moderator

Cars
    Evo 8/9

what day is the track event u guys going to again??
    Pictures on all for sale/for trade threads is being enforced!

OMFG! * HAHAHAHAHHHAA!!!!!!

RALLI//////////ART

Hahahhahahah

Page 1668 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 66811681568161816581666166716681669167016781718 ... LastLast