Page 1701 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 7011201160116511691169917001701170217031711 ... LastLast
Results 34,001 to 34,020 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

hey guys... i'm doing a scavenger hunt at work... can anyone help?

1. All pictures must be taken with a well sized NN sign (hand drawn or printed out) within the shot.

2. Pictures may be held in limbo points wise if the legitimacy is questionable so do your best to try and make everything look as legit as possible.

3. Scores will be tallied once or twice per day, don't bother hounding every hour if your score has not been updated, I have a life.

4. There are 26 items to collect in total which gives a perfect score of 100 points.

5. When possible please upload all photos to imgur.com or imageftw.com - it's just easier for me to see pictures on there to tally scores.

6. ALWAYS spoiler any NSFW pictures.

7. The hunt ends and all entries must be in by 5pm EST on Wednesday 12th September.

Have fun, try not to get arrested, beat up or otherwise injured.

Here are the items for you to collect:

10 points (40 points in total)

1. A dwarf/vertically challenged person OR Triplets
    2. A gorilla (must be real) OR twins
    3. Six different paper currencies [NB: Six different countries, not $5USD and then $10USD)
    4. An OP lookalike (please state who it is supposed to be - entries will be denied if not good enough - OP's cannot take a picture of themselves or other OP - must be a lookalike)

5 points (30 points in total)

5. Collection of sechs toys
    6. Ski's
    7. A Harley Davidson
    8. A floppy disc
    9. Signed photo of someone famous
    10. 2 adults in a shopping cart

3 points (21 points in total)

11. A syringe
    12. Sports stadium
    13. A BigMac meal
    14. A large dog (German Shepherd size or larger)
    15. A childrens play area
    16. A copy of 50 shades of grey
    17. My Little Pony (be creative)

1 point (9 points in total)

18. Bacon
    19. Plunger
    20. A Disney film
    21. Your desk
    22. Diet coke
    23. A hand made 'I
    illuzionz 1.0

Evolved
    Cars
    2008 Evo X, 2007 Acura MDX, 2015 KIA Soul EV

hey whats up kids !!
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

hi
    illuzionz 1.0

Who is going tonight? Might drop by again

Dang, a little quiet in here. Sup pimps.
    Why do they call me FrankTheTank?Â* Look here<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDt47bd3LJI<br /><br /><br /><br />WWW.ROBISPEC.COM

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

^^^ Pretty quiet in here all the time, now.Â* :'( Not the same at all.

Hope things are well with you Bro.
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

I've been good. Haven't been on the board in months and trying to see if people are still here. Thinking about maybe getting back into an Evo, 10 looks nice as it would be new even though I still love the 9 body.

How is the car since you've had it a while? Overall whats the run down on the 10s now that they've had a few years of development. Track wise how they performed?
    Why do they call me FrankTheTank?Â* Look here<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDt47bd3LJI<br /><br /><br /><br />WWW.ROBISPEC.COM

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by TheTank
    I've been good.Â* Haven't been on the board in months and trying to see if people are still here.Â* Thinking about maybe getting back into an Evo, 10 looks nice as it would be new even though I still love the 9 body.

How is the car since you've had it a while?Â* Overall whats the run down on the 10s now that they've had a few years of development.Â* Track wise how they performed?
    I think the X is as good as it's going to get. I haven't tracked my car, but it's sick in the canyons. I actually want a 2013. Sam is doing a sick lease deal on them now.

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...662#msg8442662

Check it out. Even if you don't heavily mod this car, you will get good gains with just a tune. Here are the charts from my tune at RRE.

I hope to see you and everyone soon.

BTW: Anyone down for a small meet on Friday the 21st? I'll be in town.
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

My bad didn't see this post till now.Â* Damn long work hours.

I'm changing from thinking of getting into another to getting into one for sure, hopefully by years end.Â* Power wise it's a matter of what you want as both motors seem willing for what I would aim for hp wise.Â* (~350)Â* How has the reliability been on the 10's motor?Â* Differences of the recent years?Â* Link?

Experienced
    Cars
    2004 Evo 8 RS

Hi,

I know that this meet has been dead for a while (Subies took it over), but I was there last Tuesday with Albert and Bertina (fellow Evo owners.) It's a great spot and I think it could be revived and be a very solid meeting place.

Anyone interested?

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

I saw your post about this on Sonics Crew's FB page. I think it's a great idea. Just as long as there is no drama and people keep it chill. The Sonics crew is pretty chill, and I think the LB spot is one of the coolest spots to have a meet. Subies on one side and Evos on the other is the coolest. Two AWD rivals (and a Focus ST) coming together to chill with no BS. Plus, it's an easier convoy to MOD!! I hope this meet is alive and kickin' when I get back down to SoCal permanently. ONE MORE YEAR!!! :D

My vote: YES

Revive this thread, too!! You can also talk to those guys about getting added to the LB page on FB.

bump :D

Damn this is dead.
    your sig is too sexy and has been removed

im down to show up to this meet. csulb student right here.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2013 WW evo x
    Quote Originally Posted by kada85 View Post
    im down to show up to this meet. csulb student right here.
    Csulb student here too. Lookout for the ww X by the rec center
    2013 evo x

2010 ms3: sold
    stratified tuned: 400/400

Quote Originally Posted by zbrit00x View Post
    Csulb student here too. Lookout for the ww X by the rec center
    im in a AS evo 9. we should check this meet out man.

no more LB meet?????

Made it to the LB meet last night it was good seeing some familiar faces! Let's revive this shit!!!
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

where was the meet held???^^^^^

Cars
    Mitsubishi Ralliart Sportback/ Honda Ej
    L.B Meet !! I work by L.B wouldn't of mind going after work to a meet haven't been out to one in a while the good meets have been sorta lame with out friendly crowds .. Let me know when is the next one . Porfavor !

Page 1701 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 7011201160116511691169917001701170217031711 ... LastLast