Page 499 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 3994494894974984995005015095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,980 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

make sure you have water available and money...atm's may not work as well as credit card machines

Jody and I have all our call out gear ready - actually have to pack some money. In the event of a big quake - we get turned over to local law enforcement for urban SAR....
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.Â* - Winston Churchill

^ hey Todd if some huge disaster does occur can you come rescue me!!!!

Im starting a list. All rescues will happen in order of the list.

1.Peter
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

Lol!!!! I don't even know where you live!!! Oh - but I did just finish a tracking class last weekend - I will find you!
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.Â* - Winston Churchill

yeah!!!! ahaha I laugh at everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseFRT
    Jody and I have all our call out gear ready - actually have to pack some money. In the event of a big quake - we get turned over to local law enforcement for urban SAR....
    Todd, are you guys hiring....what you do sounds very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by jello810
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseFRT
    Todd, are you guys hiring....what you do sounds very interesting...
    This is not my job - Jody and I volunteer for this - and we are always taking volunteers. Home base is Joshua Tree - if you don't mind the hike every weekend for training and the mid week run for a call out.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by smokinevo9
    Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinevo9
    so do we have a new tuner.......................
    nope...mon, my gf's lil bro cant buy the wheels. homeboy is too concerned with buying clothes.
    no problem
    if anyone else is interested i have a set of MUGEN RnR in 15" with almost new set of kumho's........for 600
    if they fit the miata... im sure i can buy those... full spec on the wheels please (width and off set ) :D
    thanks!!!!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

good morning.......LBsters.....btw Todd head out to WEHO if it does happen...i live in a 3 story complex and fortunate for me i live on the 1st level...can anybody say...3stack pancake....ouch
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

^ lol more like a enchilada!

Quote Originally Posted by MJCT9A
    good morning.......LBsters.....btw Todd head out to WEHO if it does happen...i live in a 3 story complex and fortunate for me i live on the 1st level...can anybody say...3stack pancake....ouch
    Actually - you have a better chance of a pocket forming - the bottom structure of multi story buildings are beefier. Middle and top floors may shear. So yes = I will head that way becasue you will need someone to pull you out!

Im starting a list. All rescues will happen in order of the list.

1.Peter
    2.Sal

I am going to need a helicopter.....

You guys should get EPLBs.....

i've got helicopters! four of them!

Oh yea!!! Heck - YOU come and get us!!! lol!

yeah but I have no "Tracking Skillz" so all I would do is burn holes in the sky!

Ok - we will work together! Although I did not learn how to track through air......

Can we bring GUNS!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH I want to shootÂ* some scorpions with the 22....hehehhehe Â* JK!

damn we are lon ucky page # 666...yikes
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

^^^ i was just thinking that.

Page 499 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 3994494894974984995005015095495999991499 ... LastLast