Page 501 of 1709 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 34176

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

  1. #10001

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Quote Originally Posted by jello810

    Pho...let's set it up for next Tuesday meet...happy ending...hmm...as long as it's not flip 8)
    Why not do that on a different day than lbc meet night. This isn't Torrance you know (food obsessed). In fact why don't we do this on Thursday, that way we can join forces with the Tor guys, and just have one big happy ending.

    This Thursday/ Torrance/ pho/ happy ending.

    1. geargrinder.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

  2. #10002

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Quote Originally Posted by jello810

    Pho...let's set it up for next Tuesday meet...happy ending...hmm...as long as it's not flip 8)
    Why not do that on a different day than lbc meet night. This isn't Torrance you know (food obsessed). In fact why don't we do this on Thursday, that way we can join forces with the Tor guys, and just have one big happy ending.

    This Thursday/ Torrance/ pho/ happy ending.

    1. geargrinder.
    2. jello810
    3.
    4.
    good idea Danny!!! 8) i'm down!!!

  3. #10003

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Quote Originally Posted by jello810
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Quote Originally Posted by jello810

    Pho...let's set it up for next Tuesday meet...happy ending...hmm...as long as it's not flip 8)
    Why not do that on a different day than lbc meet night. This isn't Torrance you know (food obsessed). In fact why don't we do this on Thursday, that way we can join forces with the Tor guys, and just have one big happy ending.

    This Thursday/ Torrance/ pho/ happy ending.

    1. geargrinder.
    2. jello810
    3.greasefrt
    4.
    My audit will be done that day - I WILL need to unwind!!!!
    good idea Danny!!! 8) i'm down!!!
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  4. #10004

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Quote Originally Posted by evilrs
    dude...I'm back in town.. I want to make my evo go faster and shoot guns..... any suggestions?
    Good to have you back! Talk to Angelo about go fast parts!! We can shoot some Tuesday before the meet if you want?
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  5. #10005

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Danny - we still meeting tomorrow at 9-9:30 for the cruise?
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  6. #10006

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    hey dude was up?

  7. #10007

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    any LBs here?

  8. #10008

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    sorry - stepped away for some coffee - whats up?
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  9. #10009

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    no worries.. I can't wait till the next shooting day!! i wish I had a 44 to blow off!!

  10. #10010

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    you should try a 5500 RPM start and see what happens?

  11. #10011

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Oh jeez - did you do that? what happened?
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  12. #10012

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    no, not yet... but I hear it's bad ass...

  13. #10013

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    thanks again danny for helping me out, by the way you forgot your hat, ill bring to the next lb meet

  14. #10014

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Brian - you going on the Subie cruise tomorrow?
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  15. #10015

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    duh.... tel me about it..

  16. #10016

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.* - Winston Churchill

  17. #10017

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseFRT
    Danny - we still meeting tomorrow at 9-9:30 for the cruise?
    My only issue at this point is that they don't start the cruise untill 11am. By that time it will be hot like a muthur focker. My car doesn't like heat, and neither do I.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

  18. #10018

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAYX47
    thanks again danny for helping me out, by the way you forgot your hat, ill bring to the next lb meet
    No problem, anytime. I cant believe I forgot my dirty stinky good luck hat.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

  19. #10019

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    morning sluts
    illuzionz 1.0

  20. #10020

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

    morning LB ! Still not sure if i will make it Sunday...

Page 501 of 1709 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •