Page 502 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 240245249250050150250350451255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

what's up Nate! Good morning everyone! hey Danny i'm not going to make it out tomorrow you guys have fun and be safe!
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

hey everyone, if you're still interested, detailing day is still happening.

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...64.0;topicseen

viet food meet after!?
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Hmmm - so who is going? If no-one - then I am working on the car......
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.Â* - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseFRT
    Hmmm - so who is going? If no-one - then I am working on the car......
    lol, im here now! a few people are here too

Cool - is it worth coming down? Is anyone going to the cruise tomorrow?
    Most people stumble over the truth, now and then, but they usually manage to pick themselves up and go on, anyway.Â* - Winston Churchill

Cool - is it worth coming down? Is anyone going to the cruise tomorrow?
    FREE FOOD!!!!

ha ha!! cool! Maybe I will head on down....

Duh - stupid question - this your place? SSP?

Duh - stupid question - this your place? SSP?
    yes

count me in, i didnt change my wheels for nothing.....see you guys sunday morning
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

NINJA!
    illuzionz 1.0

Buy my bov flip
    www.oathkeepers.com<br /><br />&quot;A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.&quot; <br />--George Washington

deliver it to me right now and i'll buy it...

(i'm in san jose btw)
    illuzionz 1.0

Killer cruise. Cool group of Sube owners. Thanks for the invite and having us at your meet. Looking forward to the next one next month on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We had a total of about 45 cars today and about 11 Evo's. Only had 3 Evo's from LB there. Need more guys from LB to go to the next one. Finding it wasn't all that easy but once you know where it's perfect for a large group to meet at. Location is 12323 1/2 Woodruff Ave., Downey. Address is on the West side of Woodruff and just North of Imperial Hwy. by a block. You go down a alley way to a fenced in yard where you'll find everyone parked in the shade and waiting to leave by 11:00am. Again, hopefully we can get more LB Evo's to attend. Cya you guys Tuesday night!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF EVO
    Killer cruise. Cool group of Sube owners. Thanks for the invite and having us at your meet. Looking forward to the next one next month on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We had a total of about 45 cars today and about 11 Evo's. Only had 3 Evo's from LB there. Need more guys from LB to go to the next one. Finding it wasn't all that easy but once you know where it's perfect for a large group to meet at. Location is 12323 1/2 Woodruff Ave., Downey. Address is on the West side of Woodruff and just North of Imperial Hwy. by a block. You go down a alley way to a fenced in yard where you'll find everyone parked in the shade and waiting to leave by 11:00am. Again, hopefully we can get more LB Evo's to attend. Cya you guys Tuesday night!
    I feel bad I didn't go, but napping in front of the AC was fun too.

Why not do that on a different day than lbc meet night. This isn't Torrance you know (food obsessed). In fact why don't we do this on Thursday, that way we can join forces with the Tor guys, and just have one big happy ending.

This Thursday/ Torrance/ pho/ happy ending.

1. geargrinder.
    2. jello810
    3.greasefrt
    are we going to do this, this week?
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by WTF EVO

we defintely need more peeps to represent, it was kinda dissapointing @ the beginning but to our surprise..the subie hanger...FTW!!!...now that was a meet!!!!

mike, so how did u like that little run...?? O0 next time lets go all out...mivec or no-mivec...hmmmm...lol :twisted:
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

hey Sal, so did you bring Tia last week to the meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder

This Thursday/ Torrance/ pho/ happy ending.

1. geargrinder.
    2. jello810
    3.greasefrt
    are we going to do this, this week?
    I'm in.

Sal - sorry I cound not catch up - I changed plans after last night when I thought no one was going - I'll go with you to the one next month!

hey dude...I need cams and a tune. I hope that RRE can fit me in this week..

Page 502 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 240245249250050150250350451255260210021502 ... LastLast