Page 951 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 451851901941949950951952953961100110511451 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,020 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

Quote Originally Posted by EvO9marine
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcdmd
    Check out my Dyno results from RRE! I started with only 238 WHP! I got a BAD EvoX engine! Or bad Break in. Something. Better now though!
    so you got your tune, nice! damn Mike, i need some mods. next month mods will begin.
    You and me both. btw- I'm surprised they are tuning the MR.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Check out my Dyno results from RRE! I started with only 238 WHP! I got a BAD EvoX engine! Or bad Break in. Something. Better now though!
    so you got your tune, nice! damn Mike, i need some mods. next month mods will begin.
    Mike W at RRE said this was his 4th MR. The concern was to keep torque below 300 as not to hurt the tranny. He could have pushed to 300 HP but did not want to because of the SST. With the GSR it would have been no problem. You definitely feel the improvement not like the HKS Legamax axleback exhaust where it seemed there was no improvement. I also had the air filter drop in and the UICPiping. With those drop ins I only had 238 HP to start. Weak. That's it for mods for a while.
    Canyon RUN!

Mike W at RRE said this was his 4th MR. The concern was to keep torque below 300 as not to hurt the tranny. He could have pushed to 300 HP but did not want to because of the SST. With the GSR it would have been no problem. You definitely feel the improvement not like the HKS Legamax axleback exhaust where it seemed there was no improvement. I also had the air filter drop in and the UICPiping. With those drop ins I only had 238 HP to start. Weak. That's it for mods for a while.
    Canyon RUN!
    That sounds great so far.
    as per canyon run, we should set something up soon. It's just kind of cold up there right now.

I agree it's too cold up there but maybe a run along the beach area. Happy belated birthday Danny! O0

Quote Originally Posted by WTF EVO
    I agree it's too cold up there but maybe a run along the beach area. Happy belated birthday Danny! O0
    Thanks Rick.

Evolved
    Cars
    2008 Evo X, 2007 Acura MDX, 2015 KIA Soul EV

oh shit Happy Belated birthday Dad...i mean Danny, lol.
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

+1
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    +1
    So now I have a Filipino son, and a Mexican son? Lol. Thanks guise. Well, I got to sit through 8 hours of traffic school yesterday, it was a real party!
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

Evolved
    Cars

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    +1
    So now I have a Filipino son, and a Mexican son? Lol. Thanks guise. Well, I got to sit through 8 hours of traffic school yesterday, it was a real party!
    dude that sucks!!! damn those freakin ticket givers!!! well bump for tuesday!!! Danny i got your coffee for your bday..
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

Yeah it a little cold but think about it we get to go play in some snow if its the right canyon haha, im down anytime before jan 5th im on vacation till then, oh and happy late b-day Danny, didnt even knew it was your b-day.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1&#039;s 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

my bday is commin up this Wednesday i turn 21 xD and happy late bday danny
    <br />had my old sig forever and they take it away.. haters

Quote Originally Posted by booster310
    Yeah it a little cold but think about it we get to go play in some snow if its the right canyon haha, im down anytime before jan 5th im on vacation till then, oh and happy late b-day Danny, didnt even knew it was your b-day.
    I'd be cool if it was a small group, nobody too crazy. How about the 3rd or 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by vesper-tsi
    my bday is commin up this Wednesday i turn 21 xD and happy late bday danny
    I have underwear older than you . Oh and happy early b-day.

Danny i got your coffee for your bday..
    Thats cool, but I won't be there this week . I have a stupid party to go to

Im down for the 3rd or the 4th, who else is down come on bump for a cruise, look at it in the bright side, gas is still cheap haha.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1&#039;s 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

Evolved
    Cars

Danny i got your coffee for your bday..
    Thats cool, but I won't be there this week . I have a stupid party to go to
    awww, ok in 2 weeks then.

Quote Originally Posted by booster310
    Im down for the 3rd or the 4th, who else is down come on bump for a cruise, look at it in the bright side, gas is still cheap haha.
    yea but its going back up!!! freakin BS

so who is gunna buy me hot chocolate as my bday present? xD

Evolved
    Cars

your wallet will pop out some money onto my hand and i will buy it, lol!!!!!

lol the only thing that is gunna come out of my wallet is....crap ive become so broke i had to sell my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by vesper-tsi
    lol the only thing that is gunna come out of my wallet is....crap ive become so broke i had to sell my wallet
    wow all i get from my wallet is a poof of dust lol xD
    im dat All-Star u b seeing driving lol =D<br />

My BDAY is the 23. :) Funny I just noticed it will be on LB meet day. LOL
    Why do they call me FrankTheTank?Â* Look here<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDt47bd3LJI<br /><br /><br /><br />WWW.ROBISPEC.COM

Page 951 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 451851901941949950951952953961100110511451 ... LastLast