Thread: Evo 9 Wagon

Re: Evo 9 Wagon

nice find...donuts anyone?!

not for you renzo!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

nice find.

Sportback Evolution MR

I really want to buy one of those for my wife.
    [move][/move]

One of my buddies saw one of those things in the Thousands Oaks area last week!

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

Quote Originally Posted by kimletrim
    for reals? if he does then it will be for sale here. :D im still keeping my hopes up.

I saw a Lancer Wagon on the 91 FWY 3 weeks ago or so. Damn, the Evo wagons are ugly. They look like Volvos. The Subaru wagon looks way better.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarXclipse
    Quote Originally Posted by kimletrim
    for reals? if he does then it will be for sale here.* :D im still keeping my hopes up.
    Yes, I am serious. Seems like the Thousand Oaks area is a popular spot for testing vehicles. He called me up just to tell me he saw an Evo wagon! On another note, his office overlooks one of BMW's design or testing centers so he gets a "heads up" on beemers too!

Agreed, the Evo wagon looks like a Volvo wagon, but I personally like the Volvo wagons.

Hay smart guys....what are the odds we get this here??? Think we will ever get this on our shores???

Evo Guru

Car and Driver says no...

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

I saw one at a dealership in japan a few weeks ago but I would had to jump off the bus to get a pic!

Nice Wagon, I really loved it when i saw it on C&D, too bad they won't be sold here in the U.S.
    &quot;The Wheel Master&quot;<br />www.emperorevoclub.com<br />www.aspecproducts.com