Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Must God Spite Me So?

Why Must God Spite Me So?

I think this evo is cursed, might be time to look for a nine. I was just headed over to a stereo shop, so I'm toodling down the freeway..... all of a sudden WHACK I'm like "What the hell was that?!?!?!" So I look all over my window and low and behold I have this!!!!!!!

So in the course of my ownership I have suffered the following, and remember this is on my 2005 8, its like what 4 months old? I have been rear ended, resulting in 2k of damages and a tweaked subframe, I curbed my wheel, and I got a freakin GINORMOUS crack in my window!!!!

I'm gonna torch it and buy a new one.
    [email protected]<br />[quote author=tabio42 link=topic=33309.msg6898185#msg6898185 date=1165510353]<br />[quote author=909Evo link=topic=33309.msg6897860#msg6897860 date=1165465766]<br />Lol cmon bro, you haven&#039;t figured out what I do for a living?<br />[/quote]<br />From the looks of your avatar I would say underwear model. Or Motorcycle model. Or a combination of the two :)<br />[/quote]

Re: Why Must God Spite Me So?

makes you think twice about riding a bike without a shield doesn't it?

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

that sucks man. good luck.

Sportback Evolution MR

so how much are u gunna sell it for? haha j/k (wishful thinking :-\)

goodluck with whatever you choose to do O0
    MY GALLERY<br />my vids : http://youtube.com/profile?user=exceldriver

dude, that sucks. Do you know what hit you?

sorry to hear that

wow. i feel your pain, i got my car less than 2 months ago and just 2 weeks ago some fucktard ran over a big sharp piece of metal that pretty much sliced my front bumper in half. words cannot express the anger i had on that day. but then i think "well, it could have been worse." i thought the damn thing took out a headlight and damaged my fender also. just remember, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...

:D

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Same thing happen to me after 4k miles on mine . Just so you know a brand new windshield is 883.00 Retail. I got lucky and got it for 390.00
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Thero
    Same thing happen to me after 4k miles on mine . Just so you know a brand new windshield is 883.00 Retail. I got lucky and got it for 390.00
    Lol telling me its 900 bucks is supposed to make me feel better?!?! I'm calling tomorrow, I'm gonna try to buy it on the sheriff's department account, we get windows for actual cost, I imagine it will be around the 400 you said. I was told that it might be 300, but thats for a standard crown vic window, I'm expecting it to be a little higher.

edit: oh yea, as for what hit me, i'm sure it was a rock thrown up by the SWIFT trucking 18 wheeler that was infront and to the right of me.
    [email protected]<br />[quote author=tabio42 link=topic=33309.msg6898185#msg6898185 date=1165510353]<br />[quote author=909Evo link=topic=33309.msg6897860#msg6897860 date=1165465766]<br />Lol cmon bro, you haven&#039;t figured out what I do for a living?<br />[/quote]<br />From the looks of your avatar I would say underwear model. Or Motorcycle model. Or a combination of the two :)<br />[/quote]

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by 909Evo
    Lol telling me its 900 bucks is supposed to make me feel better?!?! I'm calling tomorrow, I'm gonna try to buy it on the sheriff's department account, we get windows for actual cost, I imagine it will be around the 400 you said. I was told that it might be 300, but thats for a standard crown vic window, I'm expecting it to be a little higher.

edit: oh yea, as for what hit me, i'm sure it was a rock thrown up by the SWIFT trucking 18 wheeler that was infront and to the right of me.
    Yeah that is the same as me. except it was a Robertsons 18 wheeler hauling Im gonna say Rocks or Dirt
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Because he doesnt like you. J/K Tom, that sucks bro. At least its just a window, the car still runs right?
    `` Look sideways at a 4G63 and it will make power.Â* It is the most forgiving turbocharged engine we know of. `` -Jared Holstein SCC<br /><br /> <br />Tarek yo couch!

If the crack isnt too long (like 12-18 inches) you can get the hole on your windshield filled with epoxy for like 20-30bux... happened to me on my old car.
    Good luck

Canyon Racer
    Cars

Well I joined you today. Had a truck Nail My Windshield driving downt he 15 south to Murrietta. My Second Windshield in 8 months > :'(
    SHAKE AND BAKE

It's alright. Shit happens. Take a look at Garry's windshield. If the rock that hit it actually went through the winshield, it would have hit him square in the forehead. Now that would be "god at work."

Well I joined you today. Had a truck Nail My Windshield driving downt he 15 south to Murrietta. My Second Windshield in 8 months > :'(
    thats what you get for making cracks at my turbo

j/k
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Canyon Racer
    Cars

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    thats what you get for making cracks at my turbo

j/k
    Actually it was probley from the Cynder block Crack that I Made :'(
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Canyon Racer
    Cars

Damn dude, that royally blows! How bad is it this time? Do you actually have to replace the windshield? I think these car's are cursed, I have never had soooo much bad luck in all my car's put together.

I Just got dumped, so i'm thinking we need to have an informal meet or something some time.... I heard shaun talking about strip clubs.... I think that will cheer the both of us up* :D

So you left Fatty? J/k

Yeah Its a little Star. I could have it fix real easy but I dont know any places that Fix Windshields instead of Replace. Any Input? Its not cracked which is the good thing. But its right above my line of site infront of me
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Damn dude, that royally blows! How bad is it this time? Do you actually have to replace the windshield? I think these car's are cursed, I have never had soooo much bad luck in all my car's put together.

I Just got dumped, so i'm thinking we need to have an informal meet or something some time.... I heard shaun talking about strip clubs.... I think that will cheer the both of us up* :D

So you left Fatty? J/k
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

Canyon Racer
    Cars

Quote Originally Posted by EVOate909

So you left Fatty? J/k
    I Kidd I Kidd. Plus he even said she was fat
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Some insurance companies fix them for free. just say it came frome a big work truck you were behind.
    <br />Best 1/4 mile 11.95 @ 114.73mph 1.767 60&#039; stock 05 turbo<br /><br />Best 1/8 mile 7.641 @ 90.95mph 1.667 60&#039;<br /><br />www.tuningtechnologies.net<br />For all your tuning needs.<br /><br />www.pba.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast