Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360

XBOX 360

so the xbox 360 is coming out on tuesday and i didnt preorder it cus i dont trust eb games. im thinking of just trying to hit up some bestbuys stores unless somebody has a hook up and can save one for me from somewhere.
    <br />&quot;I miss the old SoCalEVO.net&quot;<br />ViewTheNew | Quality Control | Urban Samurai

Re: XBOX 360

if you want to get it from best buy, prepare to line up monday night as they are doing a midnight release and will have a long line.

Experienced
    Cars
    AS EVO X

Best Buy opens at 9am first come first serve. Blockbuster is doing a midnight thing.
    [img][/img]

blockbuster is going to sell them?
    <br />&quot;I miss the old SoCalEVO.net&quot;<br />ViewTheNew | Quality Control | Urban Samurai

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Lucky For me I preorderd from Gamestop and it has already Shipped. It will be here tuesday or wednesday at the latest
    SHAKE AND BAKE

*cough* PS3 *cough*

You 360 buyers might be wasting your money right now because I heard that microsoft will be releasing an upgraded version of the 360 later on next year with more features.
    Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

Quote Originally Posted by thugline
    You 360 buyers might be wasting your money right now because I heard that microsoft will be releasing an upgraded version of the 360 later on next year with more features.
    from which inside source did you hear this from!?
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

damn thanks for the tip

yea.......u know if you wait about 4-5 years i bet the xbox 4000 will be out so u know buying any system is kinda wasting money

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi
    yea.......u know if you wait about 4-5 years i bet the xbox 4000 will be out* so u know buying any system is kinda wasting money
    damn the xbox 4000 will be out in 4-5. fuck that i waiting then

anyone purchase one yesterday?

I got mine from EB games, Its cool I guess, I also bought Call Of Duty2 and PGR3

They are currently selling for over $1000.00 on ebay. Damn, what a waste of money.
    [move][/move]

i saw someone selling for $3275.00
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

xbox 360 + evo = broke to the max

Quote Originally Posted by rino
    xbox 360 + evo = broke to the max
    +1 1/2

cascosblueevo

haha dido

well i tried and failed this morning missed out by 2 people :'( i was fucking pissed off but then i got back in my car and went for a morning canyon run, felt alot better O0 now im just trying to figure out when the next shippment is droping, any info guys?

local best buy near my place still has 40 units... i just got mine... w00t
    illuzionz 1.0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast