Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C16 in Orange County?

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    GG VIII MR, WW MR-T

Re: C16 in Orange County?

Ok! I know which one you're talking about. It's on Bolsa and Newhope not Newland. Yeah! I totally forgot about that one. Will check them out. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh
    It is that place with the spanish print shop and the big tanks that say "WE SELL RACING GASOLINE"...

haha

You also could check for high octane gas at airports. It wouldn't hurt to hit up the Fullerton airport or long beach.

Another thing to consider when using leaded gas is that it eats up your fuel lines if it sits too long.

This may be too late, but just thought to give a suggestion.
    Exedy Twin Plate SD, RRE CB, RRE Rally cat, Helix DP, walbro 255, HKS EVC VI, HKS Type R FMIC w/ piping, Cossie cams, APR headstuds, Apexi Intake, Zeitronix WB, JDM tails, JDM headlights, JDM rear w/ Voltex undertray, Mueller stage 2 (KW), C-West body kit, CE28N's 18x9.5, brake stg 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ixsaves13
    You also could check for high octane gas at airports. It wouldn't hurt to hit up the Fullerton airport or long beach.

Another thing to consider when using leaded gas is that it eats up your fuel lines if it sits too long.

fullerton only have 100 at the 76 station corner of gilbert and commonwelth

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    GG VIII MR, WW MR-T

Quote Originally Posted by ixsaves13

Haha thank for the suggestion but the c16 always burned out at the drag and on my way home. However, my wideband sensor started going out recently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12