Thread: Welcome to Advanced Tech and Tuning (please read before posting)

Welcome to Advanced Tech and Tuning (please read before posting)

Welcome to the Advanced Tuning Section.

This forum is for the discussion of technical topics as they relate specifically to tuning matters.

What belongs in this forum are discussions regarding programming a stand alone system, debating the characteristics of a tune and where to improve it or the design specs of new equipment relative to building/tuning a car.

What it is not for is technical questions about setting up electronics, configuring BOV settings, buyer questions about where one can get the best deal on exhausts, Vendor bumps about how I got tuned here and they did a great job, or install questions how to make something fit. Nor is this forum designed to compare dynosheets, WHP numbers or to discuss "what mods I should get next."

...and god help you if you advertise 4-sale items or services here.

Please, please make use of the other, more appropriate forums for posts of this nature. Unrelated threads will be promptly and indiscriminately moved or removed. Further more, existing threads may be periodically "groomed" in order to remove chatter that is off topic of the original post.

Re: Welcome to Advanced Tech and Tuning

SPECIFICALLY FOR TUNING MATTERS!!!!!! SPECIFICALLY FOR TUNING MATTERS!!!!

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE, WHAT SHOULD MY JACKASS DO TO MY CAR NEXT QUESTIONS

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE, WHO HAS THIS TURBO AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT

this forum does not get a lot of traffic, you're even better off just posting your asinine questions in another more high profile forum like general or tech talk and if you want reviews go to buyer's corner.

Re: Welcome to Advanced Tech and Tuning (please read before posting)

read the damn sticky!

your illiteracy will be punishable by bans.