Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

bump for class of 2002!

Dang!!! i didnt even know this thread was up!!!LOl ... rammsteinmatt your taking charge, good because ive been wanting to meet up. so i am available monday threw thursday... it seems like there are more Evo's in that area than what i expected. Right now my evo is at the shop after monday is good for me!!! (1-31-05)
    04 Black GSR

Quote Originally Posted by moogle
    put me a red srt4.
    are you really getting an SRT4???

Edit: LOL ok i see what you got....
    04 Black GSR

ok so we got students and non students that want to come, for the students during the day would be good because we are at school and for the non students night time would be best, but some of the students arent at school. i as origianlly going to say come tues to 17-1211, and take my chances that it wouldnt just be me and santhology meeting again, but for the non students that would be instant dismissal from the meets and i want these to get as big as possible. i know santhology stays late on some days, like me as well, but OCevoGirl and Tlin8 are only TTH 10-3, so i dunno if they would be willing to stay late or make a trip back out to school just for the meet.

we could prolly just do a night meet, and pull some people from the 909 and 626 crew cause they all seem eager to come to the meet
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

GUYS, LETS MAKE THIS REALLY EASY.

EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT.
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by santhology
    put me a red srt4.

are you for real moogle?

Sportback Evolution MR

Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    put me a red srt4.

are you for real moogle?
    hey! no thread jacking, its hard enough to get these 3 cal poly people together, i dont need more problems :o
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    put me a red srt4.

are you for real moogle?
    u better believe it....

im down to go too...so u guys need to set a date and time already!!!!!!!!!! :P
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

put me a red srt4.
    I LOVE YOU MOOGLE!
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

ok i gotta know who is a student and who is not that wants to come. if there 5 non students that wont come because it is during the day so we can accomidate 2 students, then that will be bad. This was origianlly to get all the students together so we would know more people at school, but if we can get some dedicated people from outside school that is even better. im just looking to get as many as possible. im starting to lean toward a night meet (MW) and get some of the 909/951 crew (i know it would be a long drive for the 951s, thats why ive been trying to work around santhology's schedule) and most/all of the struggling 626 crew.

BOVBILLY-NON STUDENT

RAM, WHY DON'T YOU PICK A DAY, SET A TIME AT NIGHT, AND THAT IS IT.

IF IT IS A STUDENT ONLY MEET :roll: , THAT IS UP TO YOU GUYS!

Quote Originally Posted by BOVBILLY
    BOVBILLY-NON STUDENT

RAM, WHY DON'T YOU PICK A DAY, SET A TIME AT NIGHT, AND THAT IS IT.

IF IT IS A STUDENT ONLY MEET :roll: , THAT IS UP TO YOU GUYS!
    well it was originally going to be a student meet then you guys said that you would like to come, and i realized that this could become a 909/626 meet. because where i leve there arent any close meets. im pretty much in the middle between the 909/951 meets and the burbank or maybe WLA meets. so having a meet at night would work out good for me and the 626 people that cant get their meets started, think im gonna do a night meet, and if people wanna come then people will come

ok, im getting tired of trying to make people happy.

[size=18px][/size]MON 8PM[size=12px][/size]

south west corner of M lot, for the map click: http://www.csupomona.edu/~parking/shuttle_map_XL.html

M lot is a secluded lot, hence why i picked it, on the SW end of the school (far left of the map) after we meet we can go somewhere or stay there, but you might like it there at 8 theres only 50-75 or so cars in a 400 space lot plenty of lighting and generally no cops

the oinly thing im thinkin is that this is a little late notice for a meet, 1 day before, and i didnt check which meets that conflicts with

just wondering, whos all going to come to this so its not just me and santhology hanging out like usual, although thats fun too, just more than 2 would be better

I WOULD GO, BUT SINCE YOU ONLY WANTED STUDENTS, I GUESS NON STUDENTS, LIKE MYSELF, ARE ASSED OUT

I WOULD GO, BUT SINCE YOU ONLY WANTED STUDENTS, I GUESS NON STUDENTS, LIKE MYSELF, ARE ASSED OUT
    hey you toolbox i made it at nighttime, just so i can get non students to come :x :twisted:

j/k see you tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    hey you toolbox i made it at nighttime, just so i can get non students to come :x :twisted:

j/k see you tommorow
    Ram,

I need directions from the 71. I am semi new to this area!

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt

j/k see you tommorow
    Ram,

I need directions from the 71. I am semi new to this area!
    i thought you lived off temple, but anyways

71 north (well as north as a diagonal frwy goes) then well i dont think the 71 connects to the 57south, so you can connect to the 10 east or west or the 57 north. get off at the first exit and turn around and go the other direction on that freeway (back towards the 10/57 interchange) and depending on the freeway...

from 57 south exit temple and turn right (north), there should be a sign towards cal poly. go down the hill and about 3/4 mi from the frwy exit you should see the entrances to cal poly. you want to enter the one that is called southwest entrace/university drive. follow along that road, it twists and turns past the cows and pigs and those things and there will be a green sign on the left that says M lot-students. turn there and follow the road towards the right (the left goes into the cow area) and whe you get to a small intersection turn left and in the back we will meet, hopefully there will be at least one evo there that you can look for.

from 10 frwy exit kellog drive (either direction exits, but its at the interchange so you have to be headed right towards it) get off on kellog and the road will split, veer right or stopsign, you want to veer right. (north) follow this road for maybe 1/4 mile. it will start going uphill as you ctrest the hill it will bend left there is a stopsign go through it (this is the second stopsign you encounter after getting off the frwy)(turning right goes into the J lot=wrong lot) when you get to the second stopsign after cresting the hill and starting to descend 100 feet after that one is a right turn into the M lot, once again there is a sign for it. see above for further instructions after that.

will PM with cell number if you have problems en route

for a map when you get on the campus see above posts or ill just post it here: http://www.csupomona.edu/~parking/shuttle_map_XL.html

the M lot is on the far left of that map, so its kinda connect the dots to find directions to there

Ill be there but my Evo won't!!!! F@#ken Mitsu is freaken taking forever to fix my damn car Iam F@#ken Pissed i f@#ken hate Mitsu. AHHHHHHHH

:oops:
    04 Black GSR

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast