Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

Quote Originally Posted by santhology
    Ill be there but my Evo won't!!!! F@#ken Mitsu is freaken taking forever to fix my damn car Iam F@#ken Pissed i f@#ken hate Mitsu. AHHHHHHHH

:oops:
    if the car was that important i wouldnt be comming right? its about evo enthausiast, like the top of every page here says
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    Ill be there but my Evo won't!!!! F@#ken Mitsu is freaken taking forever to fix my damn car Iam F@#ken Pissed i f@#ken hate Mitsu. AHHHHHHHH

:oops:
    if the car was that important i wouldnt be comming right? its about evo enthausiast, like the top of every page here says
    Yeah i know.. iam just pissed that my car is going to be at the dealer for another 3 days... i wont get it until thursday so he says.. which he told me it would be ready today..Everyone is asking me "where is your car? why is it over at the dealer alot when its a new car?? ".. shit iam tired of hearing that ...

Sorry iam just pissed... hopefully ill feel better tonight at the meet when i see more Evo's and meet some new people.. Yeah!!!!
    04 Black GSR

so whos all going to this meet??? :D
    M1126 ICV STRYKER<br />1997 MB C36 AMG<br />ITR 98 CW <br />JCW Mini Cooper<br />08 Evo X GSR<br />03 Evo VIII AMS 3076R<br />07 ZX10R

Quote Originally Posted by MYFIRSTEVO
    i know iam going ...
    04 Black GSR

Quote Originally Posted by MYFIRSTEVO
    i know iam going ...
    me as well, and billy better too
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

OCevoGirl is gonna try to come as well

So every monday at 8:00 PM?? If its that I can make it every week. =)
    Coolguy949: "Your car is Honda Fast"

heh...oops...didn't see this 'til now. anyways...if you guys plan on having another meet at poly, i'll be there. i always see another red evo in the m corner lot on mwf mornings...
    dave
    <br />'03 silver evo

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa
    well try it one more week, cause last night it was so cool.....even more cool if it was more than just me freezing mt @$$ off reading my book inthe parking lot for 45 min before giving up and leaving. next mon feb 7, same place (M lot in the back). hopefully see santhology with his evo if the accused retards at riverside reassemble the tranny or t case whatever was being worked on, maybe billy this time, muramasa sounds hopeful, and as does evod.

muramasa, i thought you posted in your journal that you blew your turbine?

Quote Originally Posted by evod
    heh...oops...didn't see this 'til now. anyways...if you guys plan on having another meet at poly, i'll be there. i always see another red evo in the m corner lot on mwf mornings...
    hmm im in the M lot on MWF from 900-1200 and i dont see it, i only see it TH from before 100- past 330. ill look tommorow.

well try it one more week, cause last night it was so cool.....even more cool if it was more than just me freezing mt @$$ off reading my book inthe parking lot for 45 min before giving up and leaving. next mon feb 7, same place (M lot in the back). hopefully see santhology with his evo if the accused retards at riverside reassemble the tranny or t case whatever was being worked on, maybe billy this time, muramasa sounds hopeful, and as does evod.

Sorry rammsteinmatt for not making it last night i thought my parents would be back in time so i could take their car to school but i didnt even go to class, and you know my whole deal with my car... if those bastards do give me my car back on thursday ill defenitly make it next monday.

Wait nobody showed up???? you should make a list of people that are going to show up...
    04 Black GSR

Sorry rammsteinmatt for not making it last night i thought my parents would be back in time so i could take their car to school but i didnt even go to class, and you know my whole deal with my car... if those bastards do give me my car back on thursday ill defenitly make it next monday.

Wait nobody showed up???? you should make a list of people that are going to show up...
    ya, nobody showed up. its good you didnt leave, if you could have, wheni got off the phone with you, cause that would have been a waste of time to drive out there just for us two to meet.
    i like the list idea.

1.rammsteinmatt

u can add me to the list....see you guys there
    dave
    <br />'03 silver evo

uh...this is a self serve deal, but this one is on me :)

1.rammsteinmatt
    2. evod

haha, sorry missed that....thanks
    dave
    <br />'03 silver evo

I stand corrected... my turbine is dying =) pretty bad.. it was one of those thingys i bought to plug the greddy hard pipe.. that flew off... and ididnt notice it cause it was under the pipe. Illbe there. Ill be heading from chino on monday so wait for me! =)

Whats up everyone. Im finllay moving back to the Inland Empire from central california. Ill probably be out there to meet some of you. I have a 03 yellow Evo.

1.rammsteinmatt
    2. evod
    3.Santhology
    04 Black GSR

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63POWERED
    Whats up everyone. Im finllay moving back to the Inland Empire from central california. Ill probably be out there to meet some of you. I have a 03 yellow Evo.
    Hope we see you there...

were are all the other people that said they could make it???
    04 Black GSR

1. rammsteinmatt
    2. evod
    3. Santhology
    4. Muramasa

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast