Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

OFFICIAL: cal poly evo meet

Every monday, except the first monday of every month as that is the cal poly/909 joint meet, there is a cal poly meet (open to everyone of course) at tea break in the minimall common to Carl's Jr and at Temple and Pomona blvd. the meet starts at 6, and usually gets out by 8-830

Tea Break
    3560 W Temple Ave
    Pomona, CA 91768

6pm-830pm 2-4th monday of each month
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

oh ya, forgot. roll call
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

i am down. i live near the pumpkin patch!
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by BOVBILLY
    didnt know "goku's bedroom" was near the farm, but thats cool. i assume youre not a student there but youre welcome to come, just gotta find a time that everyone agrees on

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    didnt know "goku's bedroom" was near the farm, but thats cool. i assume youre not a student there but youre welcome to come, just gotta find a time that everyone agrees on

NOPE, NOT A STUDENT!
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

Bump for my Alumni.

Quote Originally Posted by rubelcon
    Bump for my Alumni.
    "bump for my alma mater" maybe?
    <br />[size=9px]There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games - Hemingway<br /><br />you&#039;ll get shorter stopping distances by slowing the fuck down - rammsteinmatt<br /><br />ay, there&#039;s the rub; That in that sleep of death what dreams may come.<br /><br />&quot;Sponsors&quot;: Yakima, K&amp;N, Speed Source, Bridgestone, S2K, Viper, WORKS, Motul, RRE,&nbsp; Samco, Ferodo, JDM, Kosei, APR, RallyArmor[/size]

man, wheres all the cal poly students, i know one person doesnt even have class today. when youre not at school or driving, you should be here :x j/k

im down, what time and date? i live up temple.
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor
    im down, what time and date? i live up temple.
    thats what i was hoping to setup through this thread, so if people could give reccommendations of good times or i will just pick a time that is good for me (and santhology because i have his schedule)

Well, I'm at school on T/Th from 10-3 so maybe after 3?? Or I could just ditch class if you wanted to do it earlier. No problem for me :D Let me know
    AOL SN: Aznpooh
    <br />

Ill Join. Just give me a time and date. perferably weekends. =)

A night meet would be nice. after 6 preferably. (weekdays)
    Coolguy949: "Your car is Honda Fast"

i wanna stop by too...i want to check out the campus

so any date specified yet?
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

well i met with santhology last tuesday (1-18) and tlin8 wanted to come but had previous engagements. i think it has to be on a TTH to make everyone happy, because Tlin8 and OCevoGirl are only at school on those days, santhology is not there on fridays, im there almost all the time (as i live 7 mi away) and that makes up the majoroity of the evo people at cal poly, im pretty sure. there is however a red GSR with canards that needs to be invited.
    EVOate909: you are still in HS and looking at Pomona?

EVOate909: you are still in HS and looking at Pomona?
    hell no man..im in a JC rite now..lookin to transfer
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

ok so im thinkin T like 1200 noon to maybe 100 or later if nobody has class or wants to go to class. just lookin for feedback, not effective for this tuesday (1-25) thats too late of notice maybe if people give some feed back it can happen tuesday 2-1

ok im starting a list of the evos i know of and their owners, feel free to add to or edit, and together maybe we can get this thing to start

2 black GSR- santhology, ?
    1 yellow GSR- Tlin8
    1 white GSR- OCevogirl
    1 silver GSR- ?
    1 red GSR- ?

im still thinkin about haveing the meets on tuesdays, because that seems to be the best for all, from what i have gotten feedback from, im gonna check room avaliability to have a room to meet in, it'll most likely be 17-1211. new engineering building, South East room on the 1st floor. check here for more details as they come in

and if anyone here knows other evo owners besides the people i listed here (as they have already been contacted) please tell them about this and find if they have an interest in meeting

i would like to join. put me on the list. WHITE GSR!
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

put me a red srt4.
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

NOPE, NOT A STUDENT!
    billy may not be a student persay but he has the reading comprehension level of an 8th grader if that counts
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast