Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huzzah!

Re: Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    Me, easily offended? Pretty funny. I do not think religious topics belong on this forum especially from a bible yielding fanatic that has to preach his beliefs.* Please dont tell me to leave, youre the fucking idiot that started preaching shortly after joining. By the way my family, not so much me,* is very religious but there is a time and a place. What religious fanatical group are you part of? I think this will really explain much of your behavior.
    Ummm, well, if you read the entire thread you would know I was actually speaking to genrec at that point. i was in essence using his words against him. wasnt the original topic religious in content?

as far as group goes, hmmm. i have a wife. my parents and siblings live on the east coast...does that tell you enough? i am not a member of a formal church, but if you care to listen to some of the pastors whom i feel hit the nail on the head, tune into 107.9 (it works in orange county and part of sbd). i give my donations to various charitable organizations, typically in relief efforts. So what do you know about me now? I am a Christian, yes.

pk

Quote Originally Posted by arrowevo
    Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    Me, easily offended? Pretty funny. I do not think religious topics belong on this forum especially from a bible yielding fanatic that has to preach his beliefs.* Please dont tell me to leave, youre the fucking idiot that started preaching shortly after joining. By the way my family, not so much me,* is very religious but there is a time and a place. What religious fanatical group are you part of? I think this will really explain much of your behavior.
    Ummm, well, if you read the entire thread you would know I was actually speaking to genrec at that point.* i was in essence using his words against him.* wasnt the original topic religious in content?

as far as group goes, hmmm.* i have a wife.* my parents and siblings live on the east coast...does that tell you enough?* i am not a member of a formal church, but if you care to listen to some of the pastors whom i feel hit the nail on the head, tune into 107.9 (it works in orange county and part of sbd).* i give my donations to various charitable organizations, typically in relief efforts.* So what do you know about me now?* I am a Christian, yes.*

pk
    Gotta love it once again, everytime you post, you have to throw out a source for us to maybe possibly check out, and just maybe we will all of a sudden be enlightened. Are you on a mission?? This is what you were taught?? Recruitment ? You give donations to charity's?? Does that make you better than us? Is that another point into the gates of heaven? Tell me this, is the reason you guys push so hard for everyone to believe is because once the whole entire world believes, you actually think Jesus will be resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by genrec
    This country was founded on christian principals????

yes, the slaughtering of millions of innocent indians who were here centuries before the white man.....that is definately a christian principal???

this country was founded by mistake and then for greed, there was nothing christian about taking this land.
    Arrowevo, you never responded to this, i would like to know how the slaughtering of millions of indians is christian?

yes, the slaughtering of millions of innocent indians who were here centuries before the white man.....that is definately a christian principal???

this country was founded by mistake and then for greed, there was nothing christian about taking this land.
    Arrowevo, you never responded to this, i would like to know how the slaughtering of millions of indians is christian?
    That wasn't "Christian" per se... that was the Mormons... LOL

Is this thread part of the "War on Christmas"? :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in SD

That wasn't "Christian" per se... that was the Mormons... LOL* *

Is this thread part of the "War on Christmas"?* *:roll:
    Happy Holidays Chris!

Happy Kwanzaa, my back-licking friend!

Evo Guru

Ahhh 107.9. I see those taggings on the 55 freeway on my way home from work everyday. Thankfully, they get taken down pretty quick.

One day I listened to that station for my hour drive home. Reminded me of the Trinity channel, but more histerical and fanatical.* :D I laughed more listening to that than the tom leykis show.*

Again, this thread is about how a federal district court was stuck deciding the legality of mentioning philosophy in a biology class and how some very very very large and powerful lobby groups argued the two sides of the arguement. Levelheadedness (is that a word?) won the day, and those responsible for instigating this trial were sacked prior to its conclusion.

Yes being on one side or the other could be viewed as a political position, BUT REMEMBER PREACHING A RELIGION OR EVEN MENTIONING ONE IS NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE TOPIC. ID IS NOT CHRISTIANITY EVEN THOUGH IT FITS.

Thanks.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Two words to describe intelligent design: Adriana Lima

Saw this, this morning.....This is freakin great.

I'm tired of these Right Wing Christian Finatics always whining and getting there way.

Psshhh...trying to teach fairy tales in a Science Class, the nerve of these religious freaks, always trying to impose their beliefs on others.
    can i get a witness
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Quote Originally Posted by EvoPwr
    Saw this, this morning.....This is freakin great.

I'm tired of these Right Wing Christian Finatics always whining and getting there way.

Psshhh...trying to teach fairy tales in a Science Class, the nerve of these religious freaks, always trying to impose their beliefs on others.
    can i get a witness
    AMEN!

Evo Guru

More fuel for the ID vs. Evolution debate.. From CNN even!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science...eut/index.html

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

What if Jeebus really is Jehovas Witness and only 21 of us get into heaven? It would be like finding out there's only 21 Playstation 3's available at launch for the whole world, man that is some popcorn and sofa fodder.
    &quot;The mad felcher? That guy sucks ass&quot; Captain Hero, Drawn Together.

Elohim saves all... =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123