Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PROJECT rammsteinmatt: Coming Soon?

Re: PROJECT rammsteinmatt: Coming Soon?

LOL
    (909) 972-1785<br />[email protected]<br /><br />www.projectgen.com<br />Project GEN Stage 1<br />Project GEN High Flow Cat<br />Project GEN Stage 2 DONE!!!

ha. ha.
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

wtf.. with all these projects going on... wat's gonna happen to project ultraflip?
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    wtf.. with all these projects going on... wat's gonna happen to project ultraflip?
    wtf is project ultraflip?
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    takes it w/o knee pads
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    takes it w/o knee pads
    he completed that project already!

interesting............

BLUE TURBO!
    illuzionz 1.0

BLUE TURBO!
    i actually wouldnt be surprised in the least. just get it ceramic coated with a blue pigment. and gdet the ext. mani done too O0

well, i dunno how project matt will come along, since the turbo has no interest in being picked up.

you cant install a turbo without having the turbo to install

basically its shaun's fault (once again) O0

well, i dunno how project matt will come along, since the turbo has no interest in being picked up.

basically its shaun's fault (once again)* O0
    pick it up yourself!

basically its shaun's fault (once again)* O0
    pick it up yourself!
    +1
    EVOLUTION VIII RS<br />

This project has been cancelled.

as i expected!

i call bull shit... i say this guy is jus trying to be an attention whore
    illuzionz 1.0

fk you cris.

im talking with smogrunner about an install at TT on friday. or im scheming to do it tommorow at project gen with the blaze custom tune

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

fk you cris.

im talking with smogrunner about an install at TT on friday.* or im scheming to do it tommorow at project gen with the blaze custom tune
    Good Luck at TT. I was there today and they had about 5 or 6 evo's to work on
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Any updates or pix?

things really havent worked out today, so we are red light. also T-Rock's car is taking half of garry's shop up. it looks like it barfed up a turbo

im thinking of swinging by TT tommorow. it *should* be on by monday's meet. otherwise, it'll probably take until spring break in march :bang:

things really havent worked out today, so we are red light. also T-Rock's car is taking half of garry's shop up. it looks like it barfed up a turbo

im thinking of swinging by TT tommorow. it *should* be on by monday's meet. otherwise, it'll probably take until spring break in march :bang:
    Hey Matt, Theros right, we are extremely busy right now.......why dont you give us a call and maybe we can work somethingout so you can enjoy your kit and kickoff the new year with some added power. If youre willing to bend a little so are we. PM me here over the weeked and we can talk....

TTech

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast