Page 1 of 319 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Temecula Meets.

Temecula Meets.

does any one here actually go to the in'n'out on jefferson on thrusdays? ive seen a couple evos there, maybe we can set something up? local guys what do you think?
    thanks to GROUP5MOTORSPORT<br /> white rabbit turbo, 660 cc injectors, 264/272 hks cams, vishnu cam gears, xede piggyback, K&amp;N intake, samco intercooler hose kit, forge perf recirc valve, jic exhaust manifold, perrin downpipe, 5 zigen miracle exhaust, do luck cf front lip, JDM mr headlights, JDM mr taillights, S2000 antenna, hks turbo timer, tein flex coil overs, works meister s2r,18x9yokohama vs-100 255/40, powerslot brakes, hawk pads, bfg stell braided lines, shepperd racing tranny, quaif lsd, exedy stage 3 clutch, tuned by TUNING TECHNOLOGIES

Re: meet im temecula

I'd be down to meet up in the Temecula area. What did you have in mind?

I AM MOVING TO MURIETTA, SO EVENTUALLY, I WILL BE JOINING YOU FOO'S!
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by Chase101
    I'd be down to meet up in the Temecula area. What did you have in mind?
    I think Thero and R.E.D are also pretty close.
    Plus there are several peeps in Carona.

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    I'd be down to meet up in the Temecula area.* What did you have in mind?
    I think Thero and R.E.D are also pretty close.
    Plus there are several peeps in Carona.
    Yeah Me and Red are close. Theres Evos there?
    SHAKE AND BAKE

I'd be down to meet up in the Temecula area.* What did you have in mind?

there are alot of people that meet up at the in&out of jefferson,@ 9:30 I think, im sure everyone from around here knows where its at, im going to stop by and check it out, maybe Ill get a chance to meet some of you guys there
    thanks to GROUP5MOTORSPORT<br /> white rabbit turbo, 660 cc injectors, 264/272 hks cams, vishnu cam gears, xede piggyback, K&amp;N intake, samco intercooler hose kit, forge perf recirc valve, jic exhaust manifold, perrin downpipe, 5 zigen miracle exhaust, do luck cf front lip, JDM mr headlights, JDM mr taillights, S2000 antenna, hks turbo timer, tein flex coil overs, works meister s2r,18x9yokohama vs-100 255/40, powerslot brakes, hawk pads, bfg stell braided lines, shepperd racing tranny, quaif lsd, exedy stage 3 clutch, tuned by TUNING TECHNOLOGIES

Quote Originally Posted by BOVBILLY

There goes the neighborhood, lol and property value

Quote Originally Posted by evo_chip

There goes the neighborhood, lol and property value
    You can all expect a knock on your door shortly.
    I believe the law still requires Billy to introduce himself and warn his new neighbors of his past/present offences.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_chip

There goes the neighborhood, lol* and property value* *
    You can all expect a knock on your door shortly.
    I believe the law still requires Billy to introduce himself and warn his new neighbors of his past/present offences.

aww thats just aint right

ill be expecting the flyer with his pic in the mail, I hope they dont put his evo in the pic cause then people will start judging all evo owners, :D

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Its at 9:30? I think I might just roll down there then.
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Thero
    Its at 9:30? I think I might just roll down there then.

send you a pm :mitsu:

Hey Chip, It's Todd with the 05 mr stage 1+ from TT. You bringing your car there tonight at 930????

I'll try and make it down there tonight

Quote Originally Posted by UDLUZ
    Hey Chip, It's Todd with the 05 mr stage 1+ from TT. You bringing your car there tonight at 930????

ohhhh yeah 8)

Lately I have seen so many evos in Temecula. A blue one last night one butterfield stage and deportola, two silver ones, and a few other ones. Too many rich kids I guess..... O0

Canyon Racer
    Cars

So how did it go? I got lazy and ended up not going :'(
    SHAKE AND BAKE

We should have a weekend meet someplace in SD. O0

It was cool meeting Evo_Chip and the guy in the Black Evo IX ( Sorry I forgot your name but you took off right away) but the meet itself was pretty lame. There was a bunch of ricers jocking Evo_Chips car and acting like they knew everything about modding Evo's. I even think I heard one kid say he used to drive a Tommy Makinen edition Evo. Anyways, enough ricer bashing. I'll see you guys on Monday in Ontario.

It was cool meeting Evo_Chip and the guy in the Black Evo IX ( Sorry I forgot your name but you took off right away) but the meet itself was pretty lame.* There was a bunch of ricers jocking Evo_Chips car and acting like they knew everything about modding Evo's.* I even think I heard one kid say he used to drive a Tommy Makinen edition Evo.* Anyways, enough ricer bashing.* I'll see you guys on Monday in Ontario.

yeah it was alright, it was good meeting you and quazi, he had to leave kinda early but chase and I got BS for a while. It seems like everyone has had an evo lately, lol. see you guys monday

who's going tonight?

Page 1 of 319 1231151101 ... LastLast