Thread: OOO MYYY GODD... ANYONE WITH AN EVO FROM 951, 909??

OOO MYYY GODD... ANYONE WITH AN EVO FROM 951, 909??

anybody in corona, close around here riverside???? come on pplz lets do a meet or somthing meet somewhere and we can have some dinner and then go mess around.... anybody from corona plz lets gather up a little its boring having an evo out in corona and u dont know anyone.... ight peace....
    Rany Shawket

Re: OOO MYYY GODD... ANYONE WITH AN EVO FROM 951, 909??

jus go to the weekly meets in ontarion every monday O0
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Yeah bro seriously. I'm out in Lake Elsinore and I go to the regular meets.
    SHAKE AND BAKE

just go to the ontario meets. its hard enough to get people to come to that meet let alone a newly started one. believe me, im an expert on this.

cmon corona is like 8 miles away. most people that go to the 909 meets drive at least twice that far every week. man up and drive the
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

im in corona too...its nice to have another evo out here...welcome bro! i go to the ontario meet every monday night at 7pm at the in n out on miliken in ontario, you should go, its awesome...you should get to know the guys that come out to the meets, they're all a great bunch of guys and we have a good time. i also go to the 626 meets almost every thursday night, they start at 7pm also and they're usually held at project gen, which is the homie garry's shop in glendora...he can also handle any of your needs as far as performance mods, installs and etc...i would definately recommend him highly to anyone. anyhow...sorry for rambling...welcome

T-Rock
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

Corona.
    I try to make it to the Ontairo meets when I can. I'll be at the 626 meet at Project Gen in Glendora. It's only 30 minutes away from Corona (depending how you drive ^-^).

Take the 71 fwy. north.
    Merge to the 57 fwy. north.
    Merge to the 210 fwy. west.
    Exit Grand and make a left (to get to Grand).
    Make a right on to Grand (northbound).
    Left at Route 66.
    It's a small driveway a little after The Hat on the right hand side.

Project Gen
    743 W. Route 66 Suite 5, 6
    Glendora, CA 91740
    If it doesn&#039;t make power, it&#039;s not worth the hour.

yup yup...gonna try and stop by also

norco over here man!!!
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

Quote Originally Posted by 1BaDEvO
    come on pplz lets do a meet or somthing meet somewhere and we can have some dinner and then go mess around....
    Sounds like you should sign up for Billy's Broke Back Mountain Meet... He would love to mess around, I mean fondle you.

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=17065.0

im in riverside bro. but you sould go to the weekly meets for sure
    EVOLUTION VIII RS<br />

ight ight ight... hey the guy with the Interior Pic... Ur FROM NORCO??? wtf man hit me up man... im 2 mins away from u i drive 03 white evo.. maybe we shud meet up one day man... im gonna go to the ontairo mills this monday.. but anyways... i hope i get to c some cool peeps out there...... Peace Guys.....
    Rany Shawket

i go to school in rancho cucamonga, so im up there alot, but live in san diego...

wth u go to school at rancho and live in san diego, i live in rancho and hate going to etiwanda high school and its like 4 minutes aways, whats wrong with u lol
    admire the stevo8<br /><br />heres one for my dead homies!!!<br /><br /><br />MODS!- K&amp;amp;N drop in, APS BOV, Dejon Tool MBC, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Tuning Tech LICP, WOT 65mm Throttle body/intake mani, HKS mivec cams 272, turbo back exhaust, secret JDM soy sause, and Alfred tuned!!! oh ya and cracked windshield