Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tire survey results & tire rotation tips

North OC Meet Coordinator R-EVOLUTION's Avatar
    Cars
    Evo IX

Re: tire survey results & tire rotation tips

so what do you guys think of the toyo t1r's...... need some feed back on those tires.
    INSTAGRAM:REVOLUTIONIX

I had Falken ST-115 and I liked them a lot for a daily tire. Very little transfer of road noise. I thought the wet traction was progressive when it breaks loose. Never got to take it to the track coz of drivetrain problems. And I ran them 3 ~ 4 psi higher than stock.

Before that I had a set of RT-215 and ran those things at 38 ~ 40 psi... It's a noisy tire when it breaks loose though. And worse than the advans in the rain.

The best solution is to buy a set of dedicated track wheels/tires and a decent performing tire for daily so that you arent in the market for tires every 4K to 8K miles.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by Dagul
    I had Falken ST-115 and I liked them a lot for a daily tire. Very little transfer of road noise. I thought the wet traction was progressive when it breaks loose. Never got to take it to the track coz of drivetrain problems. And I ran them 3 ~ 4 psi higher than stock.

Before that I had a set of RT-215 and ran those things at 38 ~ 40 psi... It's a noisy tire when it breaks loose though. And worse than the advans in the rain.

The best solution is to buy a set of dedicated track wheels/tires and a decent performing tire for daily so that you arent in the market for tires every 4K to 8K miles.
    you have several options of tires that will give you a decent performance and that will last more then 8k miles
    like:
    BF Kd's not to be confuse with KDWs (which is not a performance tire IMO)
    Falkes 615 (you cant beat the performance behind these type of tires for what you pay for)
    NEovas , abit more money but the performace is there
    a032 (to bad they have been discontinue)
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

The tire rotation pic is gone

how good are the bf goodridge g-force tires? are they hard or soft?

Quote Originally Posted by projektevolutionix
    how good are the bf goodridge g-force tires? are they hard or soft?
    Which g-force model?
    sig.

IM STARTING TO DRIFT ON MY PS2 :) GUESS ITS TIME FOR A NEW OE:)

Quote Originally Posted by nurb2
    PS2's need about 3 psi more per tire than the Advans. If properly inflated, they are great in turns. Too little pressure and they roll over easily. At least in stock size.

-nurb2-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123