Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo News On 9/11

Yahoo News On 9/11

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/200601.../prweb339303_5
    ^
    Your Thoughts and Rants on this article my fellow Socal members!

Evo Guru

Re: Yahoo News On 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoney
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/200601.../prweb339303_5
    ^
    Your Thoughts and Rants on this article my fellow Socal members!
    That's a fun conspiracy theory, but nothing more. Just a bunch of academic paranoia. Most of their "profoundly troubling" questions are easily answered with common sense.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

what a joke....morons

TO this day I believe flight 93 was shot down, and that entire story was made up to make people feel better, the order was given to shot it down so why should we belive that given the nature of this president and VP as it relates to blowing people and or shit up that they would hold off for just one second and risk that plane hitting anything with more americans in it. that plane was shot down plain and simple. It did make a nice story though. "let's roll"
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe
    TO this day I believe flight 93 was shot down, and that entire story was made up to make people feel better, the order was given to shot it down so why should we belive that given the nature of this president and VP as it relates to blowing people and or shit up that they would hold off for just one second and risk that plane hitting anything with more americans in it. that plane was shot down plain and simple. It did make a nice story though. "let's roll"
    So are you saying the part about the plane being taken back over by the passengers is made up or are you saying that the plane was taken back over then shot down?

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by TerryS
    So are you saying the part about the plane being taken back over by the passengers is made up or are you saying that the plane was taken back over then shot down?

Terry S
    The whole thing was likely fabricated, the story as I recall was passengers tried to take over the plane and rather than give in the arabs crashed the plane. Dubious based on crash site from what I have read. Also the president or VP did give the order to shoot that plane down. So I guess I contend the passenger revolut didnt happen and the plane was shot down. Given the behavior since of the parties involved its plausable at the least. Needless to say killing americans is bad so the Gov't made them hero's.
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Evo Guru

Terry S
    The whole thing was likely fabricated, the story as I recall was passengers tried to take over the plane and rather than give in the arabs crashed the plane. Dubious based on crash site from what I have read. Also the president or VP did give the order to shoot that plane down. So I guess I contend the passenger revolut didnt happen and the plane was shot down. Given the behavior since of the parties involved its plausable at the least. Needless to say killing americans is bad so the Gov't made them hero's.
    So you're saying that the dozens of families that received phone calls from their loved ones on the plane, including the "lets roll" call, were all fabricated by the government to cover up that they actually shot down the plane?

Also, you are saying that all the 911 recordings and recorded cell phone calls from the passengers on the plane, plus the statements from the families themselves that recieved the phone calls are all faking it to help our government cover up that they shot down the plane?

Why?

Terry S

P.S. how much is the crack your smoking and can I get a pound or two from your dealer?

Cars
    2013 WW X MR Previous: 2004 VIII AS GSR SSL

Anyone ever try and make a call at 30,000feet going 500mph?

I for one can tell you, that you're not calling anyone. Unless you have a satellite phone
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

Cars

The governments official version of the events of 9/11 are so full of holes and contridicting information.

Blackboxes being recovered from the WTC site, yet they claim the fire was so hot it melted reinforced structural steel.

Plains skidding on the pentagon front lawn before hitting the building. yet photographical evidence taking just after the impact shows a freshly mowed lawn with no evidence of a plain skidding across its surface.

A plain that was supposedly crashed into the ground in shanksville PA, yet the debrie field from that plain was several miles long, and no debrie bigger then soccerball was recovered.

I could go on and on...

I believe its you who is smoking crack.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    The governments official version of the events of 9/11 are so full of holes and contridicting information.

Blackboxes being recovered from the WTC site, yet they claim the fire was so hot it melted reinforced structural steel.

Plains skidding on the pentagon front lawn before hitting the building. yet photographical evidence taking just after the impact shows a freshly mowed lawn with no evidence of a plain skidding across its surface.

A plain that was supposedly crashed into the ground in shanksville PA, yet the debrie field from that plain was several miles long, and no debrie bigger then soccerball was recovered.

I could go on and on...

Mmmm time to slice 'n dice this one to pieces... Let's do this methodically.

1. Why couldn't the black box be thrown out of the building after impact? Did you not see all that crap fly out of the building after it hit? For instance they found one of the engine identification number plaques inside of a shop several blocks away from the WTC (yes there is photographs of the plaque and yes its attached to an engine with rivets).

2. The structural steel wouldn't have to melt to collapse like that. Lets use some common sense here for a second. The steel was heated up to a point almost to where the metal becomes bendable. Then we leave it at that temperature for several hours. During the whole time its being heated up, lets eliminate several of the surrounding supports to put an ENORMOUS unbalancing load on it as well. Your telling me that the metal couldn't have failed under these kind of conditions?

3. So the press reports that the plane skidded on the lawn before hitting. The photographs just prove that the PRESS reported the story wrong or the source they used (if any) were incorrect in recalling the circumstances of the event.

4. The search area was several miles around and the vast majority of the debris was found in a much smaller area. It’s called being thorough. And why would a plane going very vast into a wooded area need to be in chunks larger than a soccer ball? Even if it was hit by an air to air missile, it would still have very large chunks too. Are you saying that they vaporized it with a death ray from space?

Yes you could go on and on, but you’d just be wrong and wrong. Give up the conspiracy theory and move the fuck on. Your not special and you aren’t “the one” who knows what “really happened” because you “figured it out“ thanks to some nutjob academic with a cracked out imagination looking for attention.

Terry S

Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker

I could go on and on...

Mmmm time to slice 'n dice this one to pieces... Let's do this methodically.

1. Why couldn't the black box be thrown out of the building after impact? Did you not see all that crap fly out of the building after it hit? For instance they found one of the engine identification number plaques inside of a shop several blocks away from the WTC (yes there is photographs of the plaque and yes its attached to an engine with rivets).

2. The structural steel wouldn't have to melt to collapse like that. Lets use some common sense here for a second. The steel was heated up to a point almost to where the metal becomes bendable. Then we leave it at that temperature for several hours. During the whole time its being heated up, lets eliminate several of the surrounding supports to put an ENORMOUS unbalancing load on it as well. Your telling me that the metal couldn't have failed under these kind of conditions?

3. So the press reports that the plane skidded on the lawn before hitting. The photographs just prove that the PRESS reported the story wrong or the source they used (if any) were incorrect in recalling the circumstances of the event.

4. The search area was several miles around and the vast majority of the debris was found in a much smaller area. It’s called being thorough. And why would a plane going very vast into a wooded area need to be in chunks larger than a soccer ball? Even if it was hit by an air to air missile, it would still have very large chunks too. Are you saying that they vaporized it with a death ray from space?

Yes you could go on and on, but you’d just be wrong and wrong. Give up the conspiracy theory and move the fuck on. Your not special and you aren’t “the one” who knows what “really happened” because you “figured it out“ thanks to some nutjob academic with a cracked out imagination looking for attention.

Terry S
    1. How do I know what stresses steel can withstand.
    Well My father owns a structure grade steel manufacturing plant. I also happen to be a chemist myself.
    Jet fuel is much like diesel fuel as far as chemical properties are concerned. In a perfect burning controlled environment it can reach temperatures of 1200 degrees.
    Structural steel (like what would be used in steel building contruction) has an astm rating of over 1800 degrees before any sign of fatigue would occur on the chemical structure of the steel.
    The fires at the WTC did not get nearly hot enough to cause metal fatigue.
    Second. WTC 2 (the first building to fall) was the second tower struck. Anyone who was watching the news that day would agree that that tower did not suffer from a direct hit like WTC 1 did. Infact most of the jet fuel can be seen shooting out the side of the building in a giant fireball. WTC 2 burned for a period of about 1 hour before completely collapsing. WTC 1 suffered a direct hit to the center of the building. Yet it burned for a full hour and 45 minutes(approx) before collapsing.
    History lesson for you: No steel building in the history of steel skyscrapers has EVER(as in never ever ever) collapsed due to fire.
    a 78floor office building in los angeles had a fire break out that covered roughly 25+ floors of the building and burned for nearly 48 hours before finally being extinguished. That building is still there.

Fireman who responded to the first plane hitting tower 1 reported a scene in the lobby of the WTC complex much like a bomb had gone off. A steel fire door seperating the main lobby from the elevators had been blown off its foundation and crumpled like an alluminum can. This is after a plane stuck the tower 78 floors up. Maintanance workers in the sub floors after the first attack reported a scene much like what they had experienced in 91 when a truck parked in the basement was detonated with several thousand pounds of explosives, only much worse. The maintanance room which contained a 70ton hydrallic press had been completelly destroyed, the room was filled with a dense layer of smoke that hovered several feet of the ground.

seismic reports from that day report that the moment the planes struck those towers earthquakes of a magnitude 3.0 were recorded at the site. Yet, the actual collapse of the towers registered less on the graphs. Videos taken from the rooftop of an apartment building roughly 1 mile away recorded violent shaking which preceeded the first tower collapse.

If your going to agrue this with me, at least do some research on whats out there. I can tell from your posts you know nothing about how buildings are contructed and how physics doesant allow for most of what you are trying to prove.

Fucking sheep.

Cars

In responce to number 3.

This is not what the press reported, this is in the official FEMA report of the events of 9/11

As for number 4.

Again, FEMA reported all of this. Most of the debrie was not localized. It was spread out over a very large area considering fema reported the plane crash landed. Eye witness reports mention debrie falling from the sky. How does one watch debrie fall from the sky if the plane crashed into the ground 5 miles away?

You want to talk about common sense?

Cars

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

Now this is not the end all be all video that explains it all...But this raises the type of questions people should have about the "official" version.

I would dismiss any therories about the planes being loaded with a missle and such.

So you're saying that the dozens of families that received phone calls from their loved ones on the plane, including the "lets roll" call, were all fabricated by the government to cover up that they actually shot down the plane?

Also, you are saying that all the 911 recordings and recorded cell phone calls from the passengers on the plane, plus the statements from the families themselves that recieved the phone calls are all faking it to help our government cover up that they shot down the plane?

Why?

Terry S

P.S. how much is the crack your smoking and can I get a pound or two from your dealer?
    First of all I said likely fabricated I dont know where the fabrication stops and the truth starts but its all too conveinitent and nicely wrpped its like a goddamn movie reall life isnt like that. Furthermore, the order to shoot down the plane was givenno one disputes that not even the pilot who gave interviws to the press about getting the order. Bush has balls the kind that would enable him to shoot down a plane full of people if he thought for 1 second it could be used to kill more people. The impact site looks nothing like the site of a plane wreck, it looks like a debris field from something that was shot down.

Look I am not some grand conspiracy theorist but a little critical thinking never killed anyone; order given, debris field looks like plane was shot down, conclusion? plane shot down.
    as for the PS. believe what you want I do and will continue to.

Evo Guru

Ok, i'm absolutely crushed at work with work at the moment so I can't respond properly, but just so you know, you basically proved my point with your first response. I'm going to try to knock out a bunch of crap on my to-do list here then i'll give a proper response.

Terry S(heep)

Ok, i'm absolutely crushed at work with work at the moment so I can't respond properly, but just so you know, you basically proved my point with your first response. I'm going to try to knock out a bunch of crap on my to-do list here then i'll give a proper response.

Terry S(heep)
    We will be waiting...probably should do some work myself

Cars

Terry S(heep)
    Please do, I am also at work and dont have all of my links and information handy.

The only thing I agree with so far (and it's been my personal theory for a while) is what Absinthe said about the plane being shot down vs. being plowed into the ground. I work with a guy who did forensics on plane crashes and he agrees that it looks more like a shootdown than a forced crash. As for the phone calls, those are all legitimate, however considering the time in the chain of events, the rural location, etc. etc. ad nauseum, it is HIGHLY likely it did get shot down by an intercepting fighter plane.

There are a million theories about 9/11 (the Jews did it, etc.), but the bottom line remains: Islamic extremists bent on destroying the American way of life killed 3,000+ Americans in a series of coordinated attacks. And lest we forget, they are still out there. Remain vigilant, folks.

Evo Guru

Well, i've still got tons of stuff to do here at work. Plus i've kinda lost steam since I first posted so I think i'm just going to bow out of this until I can get my temper to flair back up again.

Maybe i'll go take a look at junkscience.com to get me in the mood...

Terry S

Well, i've still got tons of stuff to do here at work. Plus i've kinda lost steam since I first posted so I think i'm just going to bow out of this until I can get my temper to flair back up again.

Maybe i'll go take a look at junkscience.com to get me in the mood...

Terry S
    Lets see if i can help, terry you a pussy, nasa has a secret erathquake ray, and Hillary Clinton could run the war in iraq better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast