Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yahoo News On 9/11

Evo Guru

Re: Yahoo News On 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryS
    Well, i've still got tons of stuff to do here at work. Plus i've kinda lost steam since I first posted so I think i'm just going to bow out of this until I can get my temper to flair back up again.

Maybe i'll go take a look at junkscience.com to get me in the mood...

Terry S
    Lets see if i can help, terry you a pussy, nasa has a secret erathquake ray, and Hillary Clinton could run the war in iraq better.
    Answers:

1) Yea, I know,

2) No, their too stupid for anything that cool. Disneyland might have one though...

3) Hillary Clinton doesn't exsist. She's a figment of the liberal imagination.

If you wanna get me riled up, you need liberals, religious hardliners, druggie hippies or unions.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Cars
    2013 WW X MR Previous: 2004 VIII AS GSR SSL

Let me take a moment to explain my position a little further.

First off Im an American, and I am also a patriot. I believe in our country and those that protect it. Im an avid supporter of our men in women serving in the armed forces.

Now just because I believe that our government is responsible for 9/11 doesnt make me any less of an american or patriot.

Fact: I was completely devistated by the events of 9/11, and even more so when I started to research the events of that tradgic day.

Fact: Our government is not full of Moral, decent, law abiding folk.

Fact: Our country is run by extremely rich and powerful men who will do whatever it takes to preserve the american way of life.

Now, I will be the first person to admit that I understand the actions of our government on that fateful day in september. Once you establish motive, the ends begin to justify their means.

Fact: The american person(by themselves) on average is a smart, well educated citizen. Very capable of understanding the rational behind killing our own american citizens. However, the American public as a whole is Paranoid, over-reactionary, insecure, and stupid.

For years our government has perfected the mass media devices that control what we see, what we hear, what we watch, what we eat, and what we spend our money on.
    "What the Eyes see, and the Ears hear...the mind believes"

Fact: Because CNN or FauxNews reported it, does not mean its true or that is what really happened.

Fact: In one form or another we are all victims of subliminal mind control. Even if we are only aware of it on a mere sub-conscience level.

One might ask that" If Im aware of what really happened on 9/11 and have mountains of evidence and proof to back up my claims, well then why dont I blow the whistle?...why doesnt someone call foul"

Simply put...I, WE, are content with our surroundings. We have no objections as to how our lives are being lead/run. To claim and be able to back up with un-denyable evidence that our government carried out the attacks of 9/11 is not the same as blowing a hole in the enron scandle or something like that. This goes much deeper then that.
    For this to be made public, to go on CNN and show the american public this evidence, has the immediate potential to change our lives instantly.

Even with a mountain of evidence and un-denyable proof. The american public has been so brainwashed(for lack of a better term) it would be almost impossible to not initially deny my claims. I could have a recorded conversation between Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfeld in which both admit to being part of the 9/11 attacks, yet people would still deny it.

Fact: Many of the 13 supposed Highjackers, are infact not dead. They are alive and well in whichever area they call home. This has been reported numerous times, yet casually sept under the rug if you will.

Fact: Flying a Jumbo Jet at 500mph and guiding it to hit a relatively small target at altitude is not fucking easy by any stretch.
    Fact: 1 of the supposed Highjackers took flight lessons somewhere in florida. The instructor for that supposed highjacker has gone on record saying that based on his observations, there is no way that person would have been capable of flying a commercial airliner. The instructor went on record to say that, the highjacker had trouble performing the most basic landing and flying proceedures. Mind you, this is all being done in a Single engine propellar driven plane. Not a duel turbo-fan commercial airliner weighing several thousand pounds and flying at nearly 500mph.

Fact: If terrorism is such a threat in this country, why have we not seen an attack since 9/11.

Fact: It has been nearly 5 years since 9/11 and we have not seen a single act of terrorism committed on US soil since then.

Fact: As your average Joe Q. Public, using basic household items could create a device that could be used for terrorism. Its not out of the realm of possibilty for the average person to go out and commit an act of terrorism.

With that being said, why have the terrorists who are supposedly islamic fundamentalists who are hell bent on destroying the american way of life, not gone out on a daily basis to cause havoc? Why would you not go out and blow up a gas station, or set off a bomb in the middle of a crowded area?

Is it because you are waiting for the right time? Is it because you havent be given the orders to attack? Or is it because terrorism is a myth created by our goverment with the goal of putting endless systems of control on the american public?

The Patriot act, Wire tapping without warrants, War in Iraq/Afganistan, airport security, terrorism bills, trillions of dollars in defense spending, are all products of 9/11.

I encourage everyone to sit and read the current document that is the patriot act. If you can get past the legal verbage and shit, that document will scare the shit out of you and what it allows our goverment to do.

Im not asking anyone to believe what I have to say, what I do ask is that you investigate for yourself what the truth is. Dont rely on CNN or Fox news to tell you what you should believe. Dont allow the mass media to make up your mind for you.

Get the idea out of your head that our government "wouldnt" do such a thing. If I told you that I was going to kill your family, and everyone you know, and attempt to ruin your way of life, would you try and stop me? IF I told you that in 5 years everything you rely on to keep your family(country) on top would be taken away from you, would you do whatever it takes to stop it from happening?

Our government has profected the lie so well, they dont just have the american public believing there is such a thing a terrorism in the US, they have the terrorists believing their terrorists.

Why havent we caught Osama yet? Its not like he is hard to spot. The mother fucker is 6+feet tall, old as shit, carries an Oxygen bottle to breate, and has to have Kidney dialisis like every two weeks and shit or he will die. How many Cancer centers are there in Pakistan?
    I dont think Osama will ever be caught, at least not in the near future. We dont want him caught, he is our scapegoat, our reason for war on terror. His persona is what drives the islamic fundamentalists.

Again, sometimes the truth is a lot more obvious then the lie, but sometimes the lie is so good, it has to be true.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

well then the UAW is good for FOrd and GM that way they know what their overhead is going forward...
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Evo Guru

Well Ecko, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I am going to bite my tongue right now because I know I do not have the time to properly research the facts or formulate a proper response to your post. I must admit that I was laughing particularly hard at the "Fact" on how the american public is paranoid, then you go on to present a grip of paranoid theories.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to whip up a worthy response, but I dont see it happening today again. If anyone else wants a crack, please feel free. It's easy pickin's.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

You guys are smoking WAAAAAAAY too much crack. If 9/11 was our fault, terrorism wasn't an issue, etc. I wouldn't have a job and most certainly wouldn't have moved back to VA.

Keep your head in the sand, your mouth on the bong, whatever it takes to get you through the day. I see it FIRSTHAND EVERY DAY, so don't tell me what is and isn't real. I forget more "truth" in a day than you'll actually "know" in your lives...

Get pissed/aggravated/whatever you want with me, but there are some people on this board who know of precisely what I speak. I don't have to prove my bona fides to anyone. It just disgusts me when people say crap like "Fact: Many of the 13 supposed Highjackers, are infact not dead. They are alive and well in whichever area they call home. This has been reported numerous times, yet casually sept under the rug if you will." WTF is that? Believe me, if those peeps were alive, I would know about it. Like I said, believe what you want, but those of dealing with reality can make you sleep better at night.

Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in SD
    You guys are smoking WAAAAAAAY too much crack. If 9/11 was our fault, terrorism wasn't an issue, etc. I wouldn't have a job and most certainly wouldn't have moved back to VA.

Keep your head in the sand, your mouth on the bong, whatever it takes to get you through the day. I see it FIRSTHAND EVERY DAY, so don't tell me what is and isn't real. I forget more "truth" in a day than you'll actually "know" in your lives...

Get pissed/aggravated/whatever you want with me, but there are some people on this board who know of precisely what I speak. I don't have to prove my bona fides to anyone. It just disgusts me when people say crap like "Fact: Many of the 13 supposed Highjackers, are infact not dead. They are alive and well in whichever area they call home. This has been reported numerous times, yet casually sept under the rug if you will." WTF is that? Believe me, if those peeps were alive, I would know about it. Like I said, believe what you want, but those of dealing with reality can make you sleep better at night.
    Reality of the situation is that your fighting a war that was the product of 9/11. The outcome of that day is one of the rare cases one might be able to argue that the "means justify the ends"

You're exactly right chris...9/11 has secured your job indefinately.

Unfortunately in this case arguing over the outcome has nothing todo with the event(s) that got us all to this point.

Again, this isnt about where we are in the world post 9/11. This is about how/why 9/11 happened.

Chris im sure your familiar with terms like calculated losses, and price of business, as it refers to war and politics.

We dont run this country. We dont make the decisions and were not privey to all the information that is out there(unless you sit at the table of the joint chiefs of staff).

We dont know what acceptable losses are to them, we dont know what price they are willing to pay to keep the american way of life and protect our foreign interests.

One thing the United states has been known for throughout its history is the resilience. Quite possibly 9/11 was an exploit of this trait.

Ultimately terrorism is the justification we now use as an excuse for our actions in the world.

Had 9/11 never happened, would we have been justified going to afghanistan, or Iraq? What about when Syria, or Nigeria suddunly becomes the new terrorism hotbed?

Smoke/Mirrors...and the lie is perpetuated all the way to the top on both sides of the front. A lie so good, that some only see it as the truth.

If one were to believe the lie, then it seems that islamic terrorists made the same mistake the japanses did when they bombed pearl harbor.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    ...then it seems that islamic terrorists made the same mistake the japanses did when they bombed pearl harbor.
    This is the only piece of knowledge in your post. Keep drinking that Kool Aid and good luck...

Cars

Well I can certainly tell know one has taken the time to review this video...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

Cars

I was wondering how long it would take for those videos to pop up.
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

That first video iscrazy..i watched it 2 times in a row...........who beleives it?

I'll have to watch the videos when I get home from work today. Anyone give me a quick synopsis in case I've already seen them?

ok quick synop: the units states governement staged all 4 plane hijackings on 9/11.........there were no high jackers, commercial airlines, or people...........twin towers were demolished prfessionally.......the video is very convincing, very scary if true.

Quote Originally Posted by genrec
    ok quick synop: the units states governement staged all 4 plane hijackings on 9/11.........there were no high jackers, commercial airlines, or people...........twin towers were demolished prfessionally.......the video is very convincing, very scary if true.
    I don't need to watch that nonsense. If anyone thinks there weren't 19 Arab guys involved, they need to wake up... This is why guys like Michael Moore have so much influence. People want to believe all kinds of bullshit.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in SD
    I don't need to watch that nonsense. If anyone thinks there weren't 19 Arab guys involved, they need to wake up... This is why guys like Michael Moore have so much influence. People want to believe all kinds of bullshit.
    +1

Terry S

just watch it....grab some popcorn and be entertained......

just watch it....grab some popcorn and be entertained......
    I'll puke... I put my own ass on the line A LOT (esp. lately) to make sure this doesn't happen again. If you don't think terrorism/Sept 11/global jihad, etc. is real, you really are delusional. I am a HUGE cynic/skeptic, but seeing many things with your own eyes can solidify reality for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12