Thread: b-day party w00t

b-day party w00t

My friends are throwing a party for me @ the beach and I am inviting you all. There will be food and such.
    and oh yeah BYOB = bring your own bitch nukkas... LOL :D

As for direction its south from HB mitsu until u hit the beach. Go into the parking lot and take the left section and we will be somewhere right there in the firepits and find for the blue electric evo.

[size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

Re: b-day party w00t

WHEN?
    (909) 972-1785<br />[email protected]<br /><br />www.projectgen.com<br />Project GEN Stage 1<br />Project GEN High Flow Cat<br />Project GEN Stage 2 DONE!!!

This saturday @ 1.
    <br />

I'm there
    (909) 972-1785<br />[email protected]<br /><br />www.projectgen.com<br />Project GEN Stage 1<br />Project GEN High Flow Cat<br />Project GEN Stage 2 DONE!!!

hellz yah!
    <br />

I might be there! @ 1PM you said. I'll see what I can do and anyways "Happy Birthday Nucca"
    Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

someone bring me a mango a go go nukkas!!!
    <br />

$10 parking guys! care i come?
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

dam it for rain!!!
    <br />