17 22.37%
  • thursday

17 22.37%
  • friday

16 21.05%
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: SFV (San Fernando Valley) Mini Meets

Re: OFFICIAL: SFV (San Fernando Valley) Mini Meets

if u guys wanted to have it on balboa and devonshire, where exactly is it going to be held? theres not really a big area around the 2 streets, just a shell gas station and across the street is trader joes, wamu, and smaller businesses. and that block sucks already cuz of all the overwhelming parking spots taken up by senior citizens coming to play bingo lol.
    in n out by best buy at porter ranch has a big parking lot that can accomodate a meet. cops are cool as long as u dont do stupid burn outs or anything obscene like the riced out meets they had earlier last year.
    the empty kmart parking lot on plummer and (forgot the street but its a couple streets passed tampa) is also ok, but i think thats where they have the old school american car meet, forgot what day tho.
    u should make it any day except wed, thats the burbank meet.

khiem...nothing is wrong with the burbank meet, but i know some guys live around northridge. they get off work kinda late and dont wanna drive that far to attend a meet
    and rofl at the in n out in van nuys. i was there once waiting for my friend to pick me up since i didnt have my car that day and i was around the area doing the DUI program. i saw this guy trying to hustle little kids on the initial d game stations, asking to race for $20 :roll:

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Quote Originally Posted by wj4
    if u guys wanted to have it on balboa and devonshire, where exactly is it going to be held? theres not really a big area around the 2 streets, just a shell gas station and across the street is trader joes, wamu, and smaller businesses. and that block sucks already cuz of all the overwhelming parking spots taken up by senior citizens coming to play bingo lol.
    in n out by best buy at porter ranch has a big parking lot that can accomodate a meet. cops are cool as long as u dont do stupid burn outs or anything obscene like the riced out meets they had earlier last year.
    the empty kmart parking lot on plummer and (forgot the street but its a couple streets passed tampa) is also ok, but i think thats where they have the old school american car meet, forgot what day tho.

khiem...nothing is wrong with the burbank meet, but i know some guys live around northridge. they get off work kinda late and dont wanna drive that far to attend a meet
    and rofl at the in n out in van nuys. i was there once waiting for my friend to pick me up since i didnt have my car that day and i was around the area doing the DUI program. i saw this guy trying to hustle little kids on the initial d game stations, asking to race for $20 :roll:
    Dunno what your talking a bout - theres a BIG ass parking lot by the family fun and El Torrito @ Devonshire & Balboa ... In & Out @ Porter Ranch is "ok" ... And the one on Plummer is called the "Flames Meet" ...

*shrug* Yall make up your minds amongsts yourself and I'll see if its in my schedule to drop by ..
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by GinuwineEvo8

Dunno what your talking a bout - theres a BIG ass parking lot by the family fun and El Torrito @ Devonshire & Balboa ... In & Out @ Porter Ranch is "ok" ... And the one on Plummer is called the "Flames Meet" ...

*shrug* Yall make up your minds amongsts yourself and I'll see if its in my schedule to drop by ..
    I think this is why we have the Burbank/Glendale meets! But choosing a location is very difficult, especially in the valley. So you guys decide and I'll drop by sometime.

Evo Guru
    Cars

Not to mention it looks like it might rain :D And guess where we get to go when it rains on a Wednesday! h00tARZ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GinuwineEvo8

lol i forgot about that place by el torito, thats where i used go to shoot pool before it got shut down. im happy with the burbank meet, just trying to shoot up ideas for those who want a closer meet:D

A couple of places I can think of my place maybe? I am on Sepulveda and Oxnard or how about a meet at the sherman oaks batting cage? easy access and easy to find or how about Balboa/ Woodley park just my 2 cents.
    I have put the sweat of my life into this thing, and if its a failure I will probably leave this country and never come back again and I mean it. - Howard Hughes when being investigated about the construction of the Hk-1 flying boat.

I still say IN & OUT on balboa and sherman way on tuesday nights. Decent size parking lot, good food and no wrong attention

im in for balboa and sherman way

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Evolution8 AKA Mr. Evo
    so how many are in for this location? personally never been to this in n out but i know where the streets are...and its not too far from csun so i can go after my class ends at night=)
    man and speaking of thai temple, now i want thai food lol=(

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Evolution8 AKA Mr. Evo
    so how many are in for this location? personally never been to this in n out but i know where the streets are.....
    Yeah, I work right by that In N Out, so I'd be down for a meet there.

:mitsu: EvoTech
    Mean ass neon lights.* Big white fuzzy dice.* Phat "Powered By Mitsubishi" sticker on the rear window.

so far it looks like 4 of us are down for that meet location & time. If we can get a couple more evos to go then I think this will be a decent size mini meet.

Quote Originally Posted by indianevodriver
    so far it looks like 4 of us are down for that meet location & time. If we can get a couple more evos to go then I think this will be a decent size mini meet.
    my ex coworker said hes down for a meet around here also. hes the owner of the white evo at circuit city

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)

alright im down for in and out, so... its tuesday around 8:30pm @balboa and sherman way

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

^ yup that sounds right. I probably wont be there until like 9:30 though cause i have school but hopefully we have a good turnout.

kool see you guys tomorow unless its raining

Cars

yeah i hope its not raining, i need some of your opinions on something

I need more Dima

-Dima

So the meet is tomorrow for sure?? MRevo9 please post up the time and location in your first post on the first page so other people can see it. Maybe we should start the meets next week so that we can avoid the rain? Don't know if everyone agrees with that but I doubt people will show up if its raining.

Evo Guru
    Cars

Have fun guys - dont feel like sitting out in the rain LOL ... Plus I got to pick up some new parts for t3h ride .. keke - maybe next week .. maybe ..

Cars

done, yeah i hope that its not rainin

I need more Dima

-Dima

yeah man, lets make it next week....hopefully the weather will be better and i have a big test coming up so im pretty much studying all week long

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast