Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the United States Being Invaded?

Re: Is the United States Being Invaded?

ok well being that my parents came from 3rd world country and my dad coming from Sri Lanka ,which is one of the poorest countries esp at that time, then moving to england first with nothing i know the stories of hardship of doing it LEGALLY. Then from there we moved to good ole US of A. LEGALLY. We had nothing. We had less than these illegals cause we knew no one. We had 10 bucks a week for food. this iwas in the early 80's, now my parents own a BMW an 05 RL a big house in the OC and make a good amount of cash. doing it illegally sticks you in the ass. You can do illegal jobs and thats it. They shouldnt bitch about wanting to be illegal cause they didnt do it the way they were supposed to.

Steal and Evo...try to hold on to it for 5years then bitch that it shoudl be yours cause you had it for 5 years. Doesnt work taht way....they knew what they were getting into when they got here...they dont like it tought shit the border is 100 miles south start running.

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    the brazilian illegal i used to date had two fulltime jobs and sold metro pcs phones on the side. she was the hardest worker i have ever known. her extended family and her friends all seemed similar in their ethics. but most of her friends were guats or mexicans. even though they would have to work so much and get paid little by our standards, they can live well, and send a lot of money home to relatives. of course, most of them aspire to find a way to become a legal resident. but until you know them personally, you don't really see how hard many of them work and how much it means to them.

now... does anything in that story make her less illegal? NO... i'd still deport that sweet tasting punani
    a lot of the people in this forum don't know what it is to struggle with having a better life style.. I mean like coming from a third world country and trying to have something decent... if your way of struggling means trying to break in to the 100k .. then you have the wrong idea of it..
    A lot of immigrants are hard workers who are under pay but can care less since it puts food on the table.. I wonder if all immigrants are deported, who will take care of the fields and jobs that most americans won't or will refuse to do ? an for the little pay that they do it for... does this mean that the economic system will be affective by it.. by increasing prices on the smallest things ....
    oh snaps... goku tryin to set me off...

Holy fuck... were you born that stupid or did you have to work at it?
    When I was younger an older neighbor gave me a few dollars for mow his lawn. (he had allergies) I guess kids don't do things like that anymore.
    When did being a hard worker make you an automatic citizen? When you get pulled over for speeding do you ask the cop to let you go because you're a hard worker?
    If these immigrants are such hard workers why is it too much trouble to fill out some paperwork and do things legally?

who will take care of the fields goku? who? I find it funny that people are predicting economic doomsday if we deport all of the illegal fruit pickers and lawn mowers.

We had our economic headquarters destroyed by 2 airplanes, and we have spent nearly 300 billion dollars on a war that appears to be rather pointless and that *didnt put the collapse on us... but we think people won't man up and cut their own grass if they can't afford to pay someone to do it and the economy will tank

OMG YARDS WILL LOOK LIKE OVER GROWN FIELDS!!! I COULDNT EVEN FIND MY CAR THIS MORNING!
    flip FTW....if anyone has seen the movie "a day w/o a mexican", goku's mindset is exactly so. if no one is here to do it, we'll(believe it or not) do it. because it is our country. they're our lawns, our restrooms, our restaurants, etc. w/e you may believe about how a lack of illegal immigrants will be the downfall of our society because there will be so many jobs w/o workers, you are totally ignorant. minimum wage exists for a reason. there are plenty of people illegal immigrants aside, who could use the money and/or the jobs. they are citizens and are ready and willing to do what it takes.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

+1 but the question is that with illegals being involved for so long if they suddenly disappeared who would take their place. being in the restaurant industry i doubt it would be easy to find someone to do what they do.

Evo Guru

Oh and not to mention, there are alot of construction companies & industries out there that have been battling this crap for years now. Legal americans get underbid by illegals willing to do work for 1/2 or 1/3 the price. And thats not even union wages their underbiding against.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gen4k20a2
    +1 but the question is that with illegals being involved for so long if they suddenly disappeared who would take their place. being in the restaurant industry i doubt it would be easy to find someone to do what they do.
    that is not true. Why couldn't the same guy but with legal status do the same thing? Is he not able to?

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

a lot of people have their opinions on who would fill the gap of the people who work in certain undesirable industries...think of this way, the lazy slackers will now have something productive to do. imagine how many high school kids will now have a fund for their weekly/daily habit. people will fill the ranks.

Cause getting legal status and jumping infront of those from the other 209 countries wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by TerryS
    that is not true. Why couldn't the same guy but with legal status do the same thing? Is he not able to?

Terry S
    You should ask yourself if you would do it? Would you wanna pick strawberries in the hot sun in Irvine for ten hours? And besides we all know you can't survive in california on minimum wage
    Jesse Sez: If you're ever in a midget-tossing contest, always go for the happy midget. It is definitely much harder to toss them when they're unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    a lot of people have their opinions on who would fill the gap of the people who work in certain undesirable industries...think of this way, the lazy slackers will now have something productive to do. imagine how many high school kids will now have a fund for their weekly/daily habit. people will fill the ranks.
    In order for that to happen welfare needs to be reformed.
    Jesse Sez: If you're ever in a midget-tossing contest, always go for the happy midget. It is definitely much harder to toss them when they're unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Evo8
    ........Touchy subject here! If these policies are implemented... the reality of it is they probably won't be effective for at least 20 years... *:roll:
    your shits answered even before you asked it... it'll take time... rome wasn't built in a day... thank you for playing
    illuzionz 1.0

And if they do you think they would kepp on doing that or do you think theyd go to college and finsih high school cause they can now get welfare...and grants and other forms of monetary compensation. its not like were letting the smartest more educated people in. its the lowest working class and as its is well know that is the class that will use the most money. (no medical insurance, no car insurance, and now that the kids dont need to work caus emom and dad get welfare they will go to classes now and have time to participate in extra ciricular activities more money)

And what's with this ad for meeting hot singles? how long has that *been there

oh... and before anyone else bitches.. i'm sorry... i know i'm over simplifying... immigrant workers are more integrated to our economic society aside from banana suit wearing lawn mower people
    illuzionz 1.0

illegals are....everyone is an immigrant. hell im an immigrant i was born in england and still not a US citizen

yes i have a green card and my parents had to struggle and wait to get it like everyone else in the world

illegals are....everyone is an immigrant. hell im an immigrant i was born in england and still not a US citizen
    lucky you, if you didnt add that second post i think a lot of guys would want to linch you!

yes i have a green card and my parents had to struggle and wait to get it like everyone else in the world
    Well being from england, europe and in some cases Asia (unless they are in a cargo container) it's not like there was much of a choice.

well thats why im passionate about it....we had to struggle to get our ass here. We came with less than most illegals. We had nothing....NOTHING 10 bucks a week for food is how we started. and my parents have lived the american dream...theyre successful. THATS HOW YOU IMMIGRATE HERE! not illegally...being ILLEGAL automatically gives up your governing rights. ya humane right no problem....but other than that take a seat.

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer2169
    Well being from england, europe and in some cases Asia (unless they are in a cargo container) it's not like there was much of a choice.
    trust me my heritage is half sri lankan and we know a few illegal sri lankans living here. thereis a choice

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer2169
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryS

Terry S
    You should ask yourself if you would do it? Would you wanna pick strawberries in the hot sun in Irvine for ten hours? And besides we all know you can't survive in california on minimum wage
    No I shouldn't ask myself. What is the correct question is why can't the same person pick strawberries while applying for citizenship? Those workers in the fields seem to be surviving on less than a minimum wage already, so what would change other than their citizenship status?

Terry S

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast