Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Is the United States Being Invaded?

Re: Is the United States Being Invaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry S
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    we need a renegade general with a finger on a nuke button. he can burn in hell for the rest of his life but i think he would solve over half the problems the military has now.
    You rang?

(GenKai) Terry S
    Attack Canada. Surprise the fuck out of them. Payback for the war of 1812 and helping the British sack the White House. Bastards.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by x[corwyn
    ]
    http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=185167

2 illegal aliens that did Home Invasions got theirs..... From an 11 year old girl. Problem solved.

Incidentally Arizona's militia groups formed up because of illegals coming across and destrying farms, stealing, and performing home invasions. I can't say I blame them. I'd get a web cam and a .50 cal machine gun and start playing a little video game....
    if i play that game, i want god mode - unlimited ammo.

Sportback Evolution MR

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

we need a renegade general with a finger on a nuke button. he can burn in hell for the rest of his life but i think he would solve over half the problems the military has now.
    You rang?

(GenKai) Terry S
    yes, whats taking you so long?

Sportback Evolution MR

Evo Guru

]
    Attack Canada. Surprise the fuck out of them. Payback for the war of 1812 and helping the British sack the White House. Bastards.
    Canada is worth annexing. Everything south of the US border is not.

The order of operations is:

1) Canada
    2) China
    3) Russia
    4) India
    5) Rest of the world.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Evo Guru

yes, whats taking you so long?
    Still working on my "good boy" front so the masses dont see it coming.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

]

1) Canada
    2) China
    3) Russia
    4) India
    5) Rest of the world.

Terry S
    but why india? wouldnt great britian, japan, or australia be a tad bit more fitting or a top 5 conquest?
    admire the stevo8<br /><br />heres one for my dead homies!!!<br /><br /><br />MODS!- K&amp;amp;N drop in, APS BOV, Dejon Tool MBC, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Tuning Tech LICP, WOT 65mm Throttle body/intake mani, HKS mivec cams 272, turbo back exhaust, secret JDM soy sause, and Alfred tuned!!! oh ya and cracked windshield

Quote Originally Posted by cky_bam_marg
    ]

1) Canada
    2) China
    3) Russia
    4) India
    5) Rest of the world.

Terry S
    but why india? wouldnt great britian, japan, or australia be a tad bit more fitting or a top 5 conquest?
    Yea I would have to put that or Germany, France (easy win), North Korea (finish the job), Phillipines (Kicked us out of our nice bases there and then proceeded to screw them up), Argentina (just for pissing us off so much lately), Cuba (For crissakes its WAY past time taking a threat thats 80 miles off our coast), and especially Iran and the rest of the wacked out nut jobs. Here lies middle east the world's largest sheet of glass.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

i figured this is worth mentioning since we are in the subject of illegal aliens...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.
    they got what they deserved.

Sportback Evolution MR

Evo Guru

China, India & Russia hold the vast majority of the worlds land, population and expoitable resources. All of the european nations hold no real value as a captured country. It's basically a bigger fish kinda thing. The ones I listed are bigger prizes with significantly bigger value in the long run. Once you hold the majority, you can bully the little fish easier.

That and thats how you do it in the video game Superpowers. LOL

Terry S

Evo Guru

i figured this is worth mentioning since we are in the subject of illegal aliens...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.
    That girl is a hero and did everyone a great service. I would rather give her a $100k check (tax free) for her actions than give 10 poor people $100k worth of welfare & medicaid.

Terry S

Cars
    2013 WW X MR Previous: 2004 VIII AS GSR SSL

FYI, as soon as we leave Iraq, the civil war will end.

When the administration says something, I usually just take the exact opposite as the real truth.

The only reason insurgents even stay in Iraq is because the US military stops those who actually want a productive Iraq from forcing out those looking to destroy the country.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

That girl is a hero and did everyone a great service. I would rather give her a $100k check (tax free) for her actions than give 10 poor people $100k worth of welfare & medicaid.

Terry S
    it definately wouldnt hurt us...the money she spends would be circulated back into our economy somehow anyway...on the other hand, any money we spend on illegals might be spent back in their home country or their paychecks sent back to help their families over there. our economy sucks as much as theirs does, we just do a better job hiding it. meh.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker

When the administration says something, I usually just take the exact opposite as the real truth.

The only reason insurgents even stay in Iraq is because the US military stops those who actually want a productive Iraq from forcing out those looking to destroy the country.
    Oh come one dude, you know that the only reason why ANY fighting over there will stop is because one side won out against the other, not because we pull out.

Iraq has been in a civil war for decades now. The only reason why it hasn't been active is because Saddam made sure that "his side" won more often than not. He may not have had any WMD's at the start of this, but all we did was take out the winning side of the already existing civil war.

Terry S

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker

Thanks Captain Obvious.

You had a minority before that was Sadam's group subjugating and killing off in mass people of the majority there. The people fighting are the ones that want this kind of control back. We leave and that happens. Except now we left the country in worse shape than we came in.

Don't get me wrong, George"Commander guy" Bush is a complete fucktard and history will judge him far more harshly than any other President in history....and its 110% deserved. However we came in there, screwed things up, and now we should fix it. Now how do we do that? Well that would be for people that are experts, and people well versed in these types of action. The whole toy soldier army approach that Cheney setup through his dick puppet Bush was extremely short sighted. Bush Sr. had the foresite to not remove Sadam because he knew what would happen and wasnt prepared to do what needed to be done to fix it.

Now thats happened we have to fix it. Its going to be very tough and its going to take a far more capable leader than I see in the mix right now angling for the job.

I don't think so.,By the way I am there last year Is there any new to that place.,?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789