Thread: 110 in a 65mph HELP

110 in a 65mph HELP

i just got a ticket for going 110 in a 65 mph zone* any kind of help will be a good i dont know if i should just pay it off and get my lincense taken away or fight it* it was a saturday morning or more like a sunday morning

Re: 110 in a 65mph HELP

all you can do is fight TDB. you can do a search for instructions.
    Check out The Kip Report www.thekipreport.com<br /><br />GET THE INSIDE SCOOP ON HOT RIDES AND THE little THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN GETTING A DREAM CAR!

Quote Originally Posted by EV0_IX
    i just got a ticket for going 110 in a 65 mph zone any kind of help will be a good i dont know if i should just pay it off and get my lincense taken away or fight it it was a saturday morning or more like a sunday morning
    Here is some help: Slow down.
    You have already had the pleasure of having been slapped on the forehead with the penis of common sense and basic grammar. Try not to let that happen again, unless of course, you like it. rolleyes

O0 i will and have now i get to drive the shitty car until i go to court

do a search here "trial by declaration" and search the net on "ticket assassin".
    Back from the dead...where is Everybody???? Baby Jesus cries everytime an Evo owner buys Rotas, V i s h NU,HKS, KW Variant 3, Cusco, Stoptech, Work Emotion, DEFI, Kenwood, Dynaudio, Xtant, JBL, www.tuningtechnologies.com, www.500whp.com

thanks for the help! time to get to ready for work

You will have a mandatory court appearance. Good luck.
    Need... more... track... time...

yeah my friend told me that too and a 30 day to 1 year lincense suspended

You can't do TBD with over 90mph ticket. Good luck... thats a 2 points on your records for 5 years.
    M1126 ICV STRYKER<br />1997 MB C36 AMG<br />ITR 98 CW <br />JCW Mini Cooper<br />08 Evo X GSR<br />03 Evo VIII AMS 3076R<br />07 ZX10R

Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

you're damn lucky not to have been hauled off in cuffs and your evo impounded.
    My car is completely stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe
    Still no excuse for driving that fast

i know i kinda feel like im getting told by my mum

Quote Originally Posted by DsmDriver
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe
    Still no excuse for driving that fast
    Didn't offer it as an excuse, just as a solution that might help prevent this situation in the future. and dont tell me you've never cracked teh century make on a public road.
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wohaa! well since you have to show up, if your going to plead not guilty do your research! Big time.

One thing that help reduce my fine significantly! I asked if the office had proper training with the radar gun, if there was even a training class for it. Well the answer is yes they do have tanning, just because they are cops does not mean they know every thing.

well anyways I asked the judge to have the officer provide documentation showing that he was certified by the State, City, County or the U.S.A. in appropriately using a radar gun, well he didn’t have it I pleaded to the judge that with out such certificate the court could not recognize the officer as properly trained yada yada yada….

The judge then reduced the fine from the almost $600.00 to $250.00.

Greatest part is that most every one in that traffic courtroom used my “Edge”

Yes, I got stuck with a bill and points on my license. However, it is hard to say the radar gun is wrong with clocking me 125mph.
    I once asked &quot;Hey whats the best! springs I can get for my valves&quot; the reply was &quot;Just save your money for some coil overs&quot;?

ok that makes me feel a lot better im not the only one smashing it "sighs"

Relax that was when I was a young punk of 23... there is no way in hell I would ever do125... mayme 90.

das loco.
    I once asked &quot;Hey whats the best! springs I can get for my valves&quot; the reply was &quot;Just save your money for some coil overs&quot;?

Quote Originally Posted by e.
    Relax that was when I was a young punk of 23... there is no way in hell I would ever do125... mayme 90.

das loco.
    I am an old punk of 27 and I have even heard of some people certainly not me, 100% not me... do things like 180, it happens poor kid got punked no way out of this one really try to plead it down and get a radar detector thats really all you can do out side of modifying the behavior, and time/location seems about as safe as he'll ever be. Its a lot safe that guys doing 70 in a 35.