Page 2 of 398 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Re: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

yup thats me whats up man you had your whole car packed one time gangsta haha should meet up and say wassup im there or hes at my house he drives the new sti

names rj by the way

Hey Manny, why are you picking on us poor evo owners. *You know there's probably no evos that will beat you from a roll. *When are you going to dyno the supra? *Oh yeah, i should have my car back by this weekend, so maybe you can come down.
    "But without water, there would be no wetness."* Isaac son of Abraham

What can I say? Family outing... HAHAHA... Yeah, you going to make next Saturday?

Speaking of Supras... There was this blue supra trying to get me to race on Mother's Day down the 15 just before the 805 merge. Is this the same Supra you guys talking about? This thing sounded like it had at least a T-66 under the hood. If I was crazy enough to race him, I'm sure I wouldn't have stood a chance considering I'm practically stock. HAHAHA

nah mine is black and has a T6 GT4780. you would know it if it was me :)

+1 on a Mira Mesa meet since it seems most of the posts in here are from the area.

+ 2 for mira mesa meet well i live in long beach but everyweek i go to san diego (mira mesa)
    my wife lives in parkdale
    {img}index.jpg{img}

lets get this done when is everyone free weekday or weekend? we can hang out say albertsons parking lot if its going to be at night or during day we can chill at the target parking lot....

how bout weekends (saturday) anywhere as long as in miramesa lolz...
    {img}index.jpg{img}

lets start this in june so everyone can get ready for it so first saturday of june which is the 3rd we'll have a meet at around say 11am at target so we can just hang out and i would like to take some pictures too.

if morning is a bad time how about 5 or 6 at the albertsons parking lot or at target im just trying to make it convenient so if people get hungry theres food around.

lets here everyone elses opinion...

I drove out to el centro today and stopped for gas in Pine Valley, which is a old empty hick town on I-8 outside San Diego, and I find a yellow VIII.* Kinda wish I had a camera..* ...blue and yellow evos backdropped by a dusty old town gas station.* *Then on the way back in Oceanside, a GG VIII pulls up behind... damn his BOV was set to "scare granny and everyone else within 100 yards out of their socks" loud..!!* Sounded intimidating..* *O0.* Then I saw my twin, bby VIII just before getting home...* Three in one day..* Guess that happens when you drive over 350 miles in one day.. got 21.8 mpg*

Got a BBY Evo live in Mira Mesa. Anything goes on spread the word. I live off Mira Mesa BLVD. I got the BBY with the Skin Industries sticker.
    3&quot; Helix downpipe<br />HKS HiPower cat-back<br />HKS UIC pipe.<br />Aem Induction system

go to the get together at bobalicious in front of the old toys r us on june 3rd at 5 hopefully it'll be a good turnout...

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=22906.0

^^ thats the link for it hope to see you there

whose the dark grey evo 9 that drives like an ass on mira mesa blvd 10pm ?

dude thats prolly the guy that i call "habib" hahaha he thinks hes the best in the west dude.

i was driving my brothers civic and hes blowing off on every living soul and on a different day my brother was driving his gf rsx and he does the same thing.

he thinks hes the shit with his car but doesnt know how to drive it for shit i saw him try to launch it and he bogged the shit out of it pretty funny..

on another note i saw you today manny with like another supra behind you with hids on mira mesa blvd at around 8 going towards scripps

yeah probally. that fuck tard ruins the evo owners images. he belongs in a rice rocker not an evo. ohhh well you guys have to deal wtih it. yeah that was my buddy david behind me. we were rolling to my work so i can do an allignment on his car.

yeah that guy is a fucking moron.

If you guys are talking about the same person I'm thinking about that guy had a turbo Si before the Evo. When I first got my evo he told me the tranny sucks and he wouldn't buy one now look!

"HABIB" = fag!

work pwns me 0542 in the mornin

Quote Originally Posted by suprapotential
    white evo 8 black rims mira mesa blvd and westview parkway.
    this was prolly me. was it wingless? sup fellas. looking forward to meeting some of you guys this weekend. although that parking lot may be a bad location. living in mira mesa you know how popos are around here.

Quote Originally Posted by BOO5150
    If you guys are talking about the same person I'm thinking about that guy had a turbo Si before the Evo. When I first got my evo he told me the tranny sucks and he wouldn't buy one now look!
    guess this habib is pretty well known. a friend of mine didn't want to go the mira mesa meet because he's afraid he might run into that guy and have to beat his ass. he is the same guy with the SI before.

Page 2 of 398 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast