Page 3 of 398 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Re: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

dont worry about the habib guy its called IGNORE! dont stoop to how low he is and if he wants to talk shit let him do it at the track so he can shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by espijj
    Hey Surpa..
    You have the jet black supra in mira mesa w/the huge intercooler..
    yeah that supra would be mine.

Evo Guru

Spotted a GG MR Saturday afternoon, 5:15pmish in Miramar with a "Evolution" sticker with a Mitsubishi symbol behind it on the top of the windshield.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

If it had a loud BOV, it might have been that Habib guy everyone has been talking about. LOL

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dagul
    If it had a loud BOV, it might have been that Habib guy everyone has been talking about. LOL
    Yes, it did have a loud(ish) BOV, but it sounded very unhealthy (the BOV). Whatever BOV is on that car, it should be looked at or replaced.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

i see Evo's around Rancho Santa Fe and the Encinitas area all the time, anyone on here :?

That Habib guy is good friends with the guy who works at the gas station on Mira Mesa Blvd across from LA Fitness. he hangs there and tries to sell parts from a "previous" Evo 8 he said he owned. I ignored him my roommate decided to be nice and listen.
    3&quot; Helix downpipe<br />HKS HiPower cat-back<br />HKS UIC pipe.<br />Aem Induction system

that guy is a loser. his first mod was a hks ssq bov. what a rice rockertier.

Seeing alot more Evos arround North SD County these days...saw an EB Evo 8 on the way to work this morning...he was heading south on El Camino Real. Saw a Black Evo VIII in Vista the other day. And the day before that I saw a GG IX & Apexi Silver IX arround the rear gate of Camp Pen. It seemed I was about the only Evo arround here for the longest time...now everybody's invading my space... :D

Quote Originally Posted by 1lOvEbOOst
    i see Evo's around Rancho Santa Fe and the Encinitas area all the time, anyone on here :?
    My commute is Oceanside to Encinitas everyday.* I hit the 270 degree ramp from Palomar to PCH at 40+.. fun turn..* O0

Saw a black 8, all black... dark tint, but fronts not tinted, 7 tail lights at the carlsbad mazda/mitsu dealerships last night..* heard the exhaust and knew it was an evo.. O0

2 evo spottings today

around 1:40 as i was exiting la jolla village dr from the 5south i saw a silver evo mr i think pass by, i was in the ww mr O0

then in gilman parking structure, white evo8 gsr w/ ssl i believe , you were looking for a spot O0
    JOEY | '08 GSR | '10 STI | '11 FXT | '12 848 EVO Corse SE

spotted a ww evo 9 i think, looked like it had an upgraded fmic, today around 5 on balboa, over by the chevron and the dodge dealership O0
    JOEY | '08 GSR | '10 STI | '11 FXT | '12 848 EVO Corse SE

Quote Originally Posted by 1lOvEbOOst
    Im in encinitas/rancho with a GG IX MR

Saw a gg evo on aero drive going to 15 north a couple hours ago. He mashed all the way from the light to the on ramp. I was too lazy to bother catching up.

Saw a 2003 (or 4) Blue Evo VIII up here in North County Oceanside area College coming up from the 76 at the intersection to turn to MiraCoasta or Home Depot. Threw out the peace sign, but it didn't look like he even noticed...

Saw another gg 9 on mira mesa bvld and camino ruiz around 430pm... Guy driving didn't even look over as we passed each other through the intersection.

I guess you didn't see me. I looked and gave you the typical guy nod.

LOL... I guess I didn't catch that. It's a busy intersection... At least I know you're not the Habib guy that everyone else has been talking about... BTW, who mounted your front plate holder? I'm dreading drilling those stupid holes to mount mine...

Haha, I mounted it with 3M industrial strength doublestick tape. Just make sure that it's on tight, and use tons of the tape. I've had it fall off before, but that might have been from the rain in the spring.

so whose evo9 mr gg from norm reeves temecula did i beat on the 15 north by mira mesa blvd with only 0.8 bar ?

Page 3 of 398 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast