Page 1 of 398 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Spotted an EVO in San Diego

whose dark grey evo 8 mr was that i raped on the back stretch of calle cristobal ? nice run good try what mods do you have ?

**Edit by mod: made into a sticky

Re: Evo Spotted in mira mesa

That would be mine. It's a EVO 9 MR and I just have a few bolt-ons. I was on my way back from Carl's Junior when I saw a totally tricked out Supra that kept wanted to race from a roll. I was just trying to pull up next to you to compliment you on your car. I wasn't going to win that one since I was in 6th gear.

nice car man yeah i was trying to see how my new turbo kit would measure up against some locals. see you around

hey i live in mira mesa i wanna see this supra ive seen the gg evo 9 and a couple of evos in mira mesa blvd but dont know if they live in mira mesa...

we should hang out one time maybe at starbucks or at boba...

RJ whats up fucker. welcome to the community.

manny???? wassup fagg!!! hahaha

Re: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Hey.. we need to have some kind of Mira Mesa meet.

spotted a white evo 9 yesterday at the 76 gas station in mira mesa who was that ?

Quote Originally Posted by suprapotential
    spotted a white evo 9 yesterday at the 76 gas station in mira mesa who was that ?
    yea i saw a guy in a black supra looked pretty gay but the supra was dope haha

saw a black evo in on balboa ave today in clairmont mesa taking a picture of the black ferrari in front of it anyone ?

red evo 8 mr with jdm ix rear and front canards on mira mesa blvd today i was the one that showed you the awj flyer... very nice evo man it was clean as hell hope to meet with you one time

rj

Wow! Finally some action in SD. O0

black evo at calle cristobal i think you live there i was at my homies pad fixing his garage so he can park his brand new wrx

white evo 8 black rims mira mesa blvd and westview parkway.

red evo rs (i think no wing) parking at nmcsd balboa hospital i was just getting into my car while you were parking

so who were the ricers in the black evo at shell on san marcos blvd friday night trying to get me to race you for 2000 dollars. hahaha

10 different Evo's at Qualcomm 1/8 mile Fri runs. 5-6 cars racing, 2 MR's an RS and a GSR or two. 3-4 just parked & watching including me.
    '05 WW RS/ Bronze 18/9.5 5Zigs 275/35's, fenders rolled, IX rear WORKS:93 flash,blue filter, Bored TB, metal DV, 269's, ceram-oat DP-back exhale w/HFC/, ride springs(trimmed rears), brass bushed short shift/knob, DEFI concept H.U.D. RRE: progress bar, 2900 ACT/light flywheel & SS line

i got the red rs. i drove all the way here from virginia.

i live on parkdale man want to me up today just to hang out i'll probably be going to fusion tonight also

D.I.evolution ... black evo you saw while you were at your friend's house was probably me... You're the one with the White 9 and custom plates right? We should do a MM meet seeing there's quite a few in the area.

Page 1 of 398 1231151101 ... LastLast