Page 340 of 398 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 7941

Thread: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Re: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

had a ww 9 behind me on 163n today ~7:40am.. we both exited at balboa ave
    Don't hate me cause i drive a LY OZ.....

TB 9, I believe, on the perimeter road at SWC at around 11am this morning. Gave each other the "wassup" nod.

Experienced
    Cars
    AS IX SE (sold), 1963 Corvette Stingray, 2006 Hummer H3, 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

two evos today... WW 8/9 stopped in the middle divider on the 5 south before the 54.. then AS 8/9 driving down Sweetwater Rd. in Natioanl City

Around 5pm on east H street going on to 805N. An AS X with tinted windows, HIDs, and exhaust. From what I could tell from the silhouette through the tinted windows, the driver looked female.

Silver Evo 8 with stock wheels and aftermarket exhaust trying to get to 805 on Mira Mesa blvd yesterday around 5:30 PM

Saw a silver 8/9 in San Marcos last night around 11:15pm.

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

PB X in Mission Valley. Turned into In N Out. I was in the WW X behind you. Also WW X SE, parked in the Mission Valley mall parking lot
    "Some say that he knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong...all we know is, he's called the Stig"

Cars
    Evo X

Blaze 619 e85 station
    Stock<------>

silver evo 8/9 on the 56e heading back towards the 15, threw up deuces to me, looked like he had his girl friend in the car, exited on black mountain road i believe.

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

GG X on the 15, CNE EVO plate or something like that.. TB IX SE on Via Rancho Road in O'Side..

Cars
    GG 9 MR. 08 Civic Hybrid

spot me my dudes, i commute from oside to san marcos everyday haha

today around 1:30pm parked in the pearl restaurant parking lot in rancho bernardo, '10+ ww mr-t, red rally armor flaps, perrin sticker on the trunk, perrin shorty antenna, scm plate frame, hello kitty and ultra man sticker on the rear window.
    JOEY | '08 GSR | '10 STI | '11 FXT | '12 848 EVO Corse SE

Experienced
    Cars
    08 Apex silv X

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonEvo8
    yesterday around 4pm spotted an TB IX on calle montecito.
    is this the one with the center part of the hood painted black?.... guy lives in that area... i dont see many evos around but it looks like theres a few just havent been able to run into them... i work for cox communications so my X is always at the Kmart shopping center...
    Your biggest fan is also known as a hater...

WW Mr always parked in seafood city(plaza) mall, looks freakin hwat! any idea on who it is?

Wingless RR X with black wheels on the 15 south about 9:50 pm. Threw up the deuce, dont know if he saw it or not.

GG or PB X on the Jamacha offramp. Threw up the deuce, dont know if he saw it, but he did honk at me as I drove by

I was in the WW X SE
    "Some say that he knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong...all we know is, he's called the Stig"

pb x se tonight around 7:30pm parked in front of the habit/kings fish house in mission valley.

around 3:40 on the 15s passing camino del norte, as x, looked like you had rs fog deletes, you were behind the red c6 z06 with black badges and black wheels, i was the blue sti that got on from camino del norte.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyM3
    around 3:40 on the 15s passing camino del norte, as x, looked like you had rs fog deletes, you were behind the red c6 z06 with black badges and black wheels, i was the blue sti that got on from camino del norte.
    The guy in the zo6 owns the EVO X too lol I know him

Quote Originally Posted by blaze-619
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyM3
    The guy in the zo6 owns the EVO X too lol I know him
    i think i've seen edwin post pics of his cars, the z06 was keeping pace with me, the x was way back lol, and i wasn't going that fast. just trying to get to work on time haha.

White 8/9 parked in front of Slaters 50/50. Single exhaust

Page 340 of 398 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast