Page 343 of 398 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 7941

Thread: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Re: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Wingless PB X on Jamacha at about 5:30pm. Dont know if you saw me drive by in my WW X
    "Some say that he knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong...all we know is, he's called the Stig"

Super clean WW X with a Do-luck trunk on Paradise Valley Road. I high beamed you and you flashed your hazards.
    "Some say that he knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong...all we know is, he's called the Stig"

Experienced
    Cars
    08 Apex silv X

Spotted a RR X MR on Santa fe ave and was behind me till E. Bobier in Vista.... I know your a member here since you were rocking a Socalevo.net decal.... looked stock but could be deceiving, first time seeing you in town
    Your biggest fan is also known as a hater...

Parked in front of a white X with white wheels at seaport village yesterday

A GG 9 on trinity st in Oceanside around 9:20 this morning then an hour later at 10:30 a Red 8/9 with a JDM bumper on the same street

Spotted an Evo 8 or 9 at ITT Tech last night (it was late, not sure on anything other then it an evo LOL)

Silver X parked in front Edwards Mira Mesa.

Saw a GG or whatever color it is now make a left turn from genesee to linda vista a couple days ago.
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Evolved
    Cars
    06 Evo 9 MR

Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8
    Saw a GG or whatever color it is now make a left turn from genesee to linda vista a couple days ago.
    Wonder if that was me... I live in that area. Roof rack?

Quote Originally Posted by pog0
    Quote Originally Posted by misterevo8
    Wonder if that was me... I live in that area. Roof rack?
    yes a roof rack was spotted. probably you then? i was at the stop light on linda vista and blocked so maybe you didnt see me. AS 8 with lip.
    Usual bolt-ons, Walbro 255, Stock turbo, Stock Injectors, 3-port+tune=308WHP/308WTQ on california's 91 octane by Tuning Technologies

Spotted a black evo eight in the southwestern college parking lot. It was lower with some rims. show yourslef lol also a blue evo x.

Quote Originally Posted by wikedwhite
    Spotted a black evo eight in the southwestern college parking lot. It was lower with some rims. show yourslef lol also a blue evo x.
    Do you know where the blue Evo X was parked at? If it was in the staff area across the street in front of the new snack bar then it's probably mine.

Yeah bro clean Evo x man! Perfect eye candy before class hahaha
    I'm the white Evo ix that parks right behind you? Do you work there or are you just a student?

Cars
    GG 9 MR. 08 Civic Hybrid

Spotted a red evo 8 with Jdm rear, tails, and front mount, wingless on the 78 today around 3:00pm. I was on my red integra.

Yeah bro clean Evo x man! Perfect eye candy before class hahaha
    I'm the white Evo ix that parks right behind you? Do you work there or are you just a student?
    Haha thanks, dude. I'm not sure if we're talking about the same car, though, because I've never heard anyone call a bone stock Evo "clean" lol. Anyway, I'm a full-time employee at the college. I don't know what time you leave campus but by the time I leave to go home, there are no Evos around where I park so I don't think I've ever seen your car behind mine. Unless, like I said earlier, we're talking about different cars lol.

Cars
    2008 Evo X

Saw a WW Evo X at the 7-11 on the corner of cass and loring in PB this evening.
    2008 PB Evo X GSR w/ SSS & Aero / Perrin 3" Shorty / AEM intake / Ultimate Racing resonated test pipe / Buschur crossflow catback exhaust / Buschur FMIC &UICP / ID 1000cc injectors / Walbro 255 / TWM Performance short shifter and bushings / ACT clutch / Magnus CMC Upgrade / Reese tuned e85/91

Haha clean as in "brand new looking".lol but yeah your car is there when i get there and its there when I leave. Im there from 3 to 6 tuesdays and thursdays.
    I wanted to park by you but I noticed you were parked in the staff area. haha. I just started going to southwestern so thats why you probably havent seen me yet.

Haha clean as in "brand new looking".lol but yeah your car is there when i get there and its there when I leave. Im there from 3 to 6 tuesdays and thursdays.
    I wanted to park by you but I noticed you were parked in the staff area. haha.Â* I just started going to southwestern so thats why you probably havent seen me yet.
    Oh well in that case, it IS me! I bought it in 2010 and I try to take care of it. I guess I don't pay attention much when I walk to my car because on most days I leave a 4:45 and never see any other Evos parked anywhere near mine. Other days I'm there as late as 7:45 and still don't see Evos near mine. Gonna have to keep my eyes pealed next time.

hahaha yeah man. maybe. I will definitely admire your evo everytime i walk past it on my way to class..hahaha O0

hahaha yeah man. maybe. I will definitely admire your evo everytime i walk past it on my way to class..hahaha O0
    Yo dude, I think I finally saw your car. You were parked behind me today, right? White IX, yellow fogs, yellow club thing on your steering wheel, boost gauge?

Page 343 of 398 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast