Page 360 of 398 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 7941

Thread: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Re: Spotted an EVO in San Diego

Two silver evo 8s at the 24 hour fitness in pq right now. It's like a mini meet lol.

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by panda
    Two silver evo 8s at the 24 hour fitness in pq right now. It's like a mini meet lol.
    I always see that silver evo with gauges on driver side whenever i go to that filipino store to buy food...
    Installed: eibach pro-kit : HID kit

Spotted a black EVO last night when my wife n I went to The boba joint near wingstop in chula vista. Blacked out EVO, I think I met the driver at the last meet at the same location but dont remember his name. I was backed into a spot and he was backed in next to my white mr x when we came out of the store.
    I CAN HAZ SIDEWAYS...

I was getting gas at the 76 gas station next to SWC and a flat white 8 pulled up next to me. Had rims with an orange trim on it, I think. He parked there to walk to the Wells Fargo atm.

Ww evo goin south of 163 merging to 15... Blue evo 8/9 at horton plaza mall... Silver evo at carmel mtn infront of olive garden clean with 5zigen license plate cover...

monday around 5pm in la jolla on silverado heading passing girard towards fay, gg '10+ gsr, looked like you had a cobb quad exhaust.
    JOEY | '08 GSR | '10 STI | '11 FXT | '12 848 EVO Corse SE

spotted a lime green evo 8/9 black oem wing heading east on balboa ave past 24hr fitness just after 12pm. I was waiting to make my turn to head home.. you had a passenger in your car and saw me as u drove by.. i gues hes scratchin his head saying is that a evo7??? .. answer is, it isn't...
    Don't hate me cause i drive a LY OZ.....

around 4:20 on the 52w getting onto the 5n/s ramp, gg 9 mr, not sure what was on it, saw some stickers on the window. i was in the ww x with giant wing going into la jolla on the 52, pretty sure we made eye contact lol

Cars
    06 MR to 10 MR to 18 Focus RS, 09 Sarao GT-K (k for Karabao)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyM3
    around 4:20 on the 52w getting onto the 5n/s ramp, gg 9 mr, not sure what was on it, saw some stickers on the window. i was in the ww x with giant wing going into la jolla on the 52, pretty sure we made eye contact lol
    How romantic...

j/k :D
    R.I.P. Sammy: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 21610.msg8407077#msg8407077<br /><br />Mobile Wheel Repair in San Diego: MZM Rimshine: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=8 8447.msg7802233#msg7802233<br /><br />Good price for parts: http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=97342.0

Experienced
    Cars
    2006 Evo MR - The Grey Goose

i got a gg 9 mr. maybe it was me. live in lj
    IX MR, Track Dedicated, GG, Expensive Play Toy/ Paperweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1985
    Ww evo goin south of 163 merging to 15...
    Might have been me... Evo X? We were coming back to NAB from a training evolution on Pendleton and took the inland route to avoid the damn 5.
    I CAN HAZ SIDEWAYS...

I haven't seen an evo on the road in awhile, besides welll, mine. XD
    Follow me, and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by MRWHITE
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo1985
    Ww evo goin south of 163 merging to 15...
    Might have been me... Evo X? We were coming back to NAB from a training evolution on Pendleton and took the inland route to avoid the damn 5.
    CF Trunk..?

Experienced
    Cars
    08 Apex silv X

Ran into a IX MR GG on the 405 southbound today around 3 or 4 pm... I was in the Apex silver X. Your car looked stealthy... and could go under the radar...
    Your biggest fan is also known as a hater...

Quote Originally Posted by ThClaw
    i got a gg 9 mr. maybe it was me. live in lj
    did you see a white x with a giant wing? lol. my shop is in la jolla, down on girard.

Experienced
    Cars

continental? HG?

Quote Originally Posted by ThClaw
    continental? HG?
    nah, i don't run a car shop, although i probably should haha. it's the beauty supply next to the ascot shop by the hardware store.

Experienced
    Cars

ah i know generally where that is...cool! Maybe I'll run into you driving sometime since la jolla is so small.

Keep seeing this WW evo x parked behind Whole Foods in La Jolla on a regular basis. Usually in the morning.
    Follow me, and you will see.

Shared some highway when we left the las pulgas gate heading south out of camp pendleton today around noon. WW Evo X (GSR?) with a "STY" (?) sticker on back right side. Had fun trading the fastlane south a dozen or so miles where he got off. Good times.

I CAN HAZ SIDEWAYS...

Page 360 of 398 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast