Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Book of Sam

Re: The Book of Sam

<br /><br />Cottonwood.org &lt;&lt; a place you can call home

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    The book of Sam is almighty and sacred so SRT needs to stay out of it. This isnt another thread to haggle your shiat. Ill add one more chapter to it by saying how gay evo owners are for being the most gullible people in the land. Take a look at the standalone thread as an example. Where do people get their info. the encyclopedia for maroons?
    Interesting attack. No point or reason for it. How would posting in this thread be as you say haggle my shit?

You and Cspec need anger management classes :)

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Motorsports
    The book of Sam is almighty and sacred so SRT needs to stay out of it. This isnt another thread to haggle your shiat. Ill add one more chapter to it by saying how gay evo owners are for being the most gullible people in the land. Take a look at the standalone thread as an example. Where do people get their info. the encyclopedia for maroons?
    Interesting attack. No point or reason for it. How would posting in this thread be as you say haggle my shit?

I thought it turned out great Blaze!

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

LOL
    Painting your stock parts is gay.
    funny thing behind that is that his own evo is a ricer mobile by having rear lights painted red, LOL ....
    gay!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

you must be Really gay Tomas...he mentions you twice! :D
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

you sir... have been quoted... you must both now fight in a filipino bamboo stick battle.. winner can reign supreme over this thread
    illuzionz 1.0

updated

Badges are now officially gay.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    LOL
    funny thing behind that is that his own evo is a ricer mobile by having rear lights painted red, LOL ....
    gay!
    My car is far from rice. Youre just jealous I can actually do something to my car without fucking it up like some people I know.

You haven't heard Sam? Tomas' car isn't fu$%ed up anymore! It makes power! He got the RRE turbo Kit on.....and Scott tuned it...so all is good with the "Gremlin Car" for the moment....until he gets cracked out on more car mods! :D

It may work fine but its because someone else did it. Ill still beat his ass with my stock turbo.

ROFL, this thread is classic.

I think this thread is g---- awww damn. Uhm it like sucks or something.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Quote Originally Posted by x[corwyn
    ]
    I think this thread is g---- awww damn. Uhm it like sucks or something.
    Cute.
    But you need to re-read the book.

This thread and some of the people on it are gay.
    http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...een#msg6694354
    -Blaze

SHIT! THIS IS the book of sam, lol something to live by

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    LOL
    gay!
    My car is far from rice. Youre just jealous I can actually do something to my car without fucking it up like some people I know.
    news flash old man, i posted that months ago!!!!! i was suprise that you didnt catch that. An BTW i was quoting your own crap "painted parts on an evo are gay" guess what ? you have that on your car... you have been OWNed by your own damn law .... you wab!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Living in Las Vegas is gay Sam!!

Come back so we can sit back and laugh at these punks!!
    sig.

From what I have gather out of this thread is that Sam is gay.* LOL...* I have not read all of the chapters of the book of Sam, but so far it is classic.* LOL...
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start

Quote Originally Posted by 06EVOIXMR2823
    From what I have gather out of this thread is that Sam is gay.* LOL...* I have not read all of the chapters of the book of Sam, but so far it is classic.* LOL...*
    I think he's just REALLY homophobic!!!! LOL

Where do people get their info. the encyclopedia for maroons?
    Mmmmmmm maroons are delicious with their coconutty goodness.
    Isn't Renzo gay?
    どうも!ハード・ゲイです!フォー !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast