Page 2 of 750 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Crew Chatter Box

Evo Guru

Re: OC Crew Chatter Box

LOL give it time girl, there's going to be a few contenders... :D

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    btw
    if that sheet is from pruven, then I'm sure there running at least 93-94 octane tune, which will make a difference...
    Are you saying the tune was a 93/94 setting, or the car had that octane in it?
    (either way, yeah, it sure would make a difference)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Evo8
    yes Flip your car makes LOTS of power and Im sure Goku's will make more then mine but we all know......
    meh... no need to make this into a penis contest... i jus like spiting goku... lol
    illuzionz 1.0

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Blaze-
    what set up are you considering ?
    he has some Ohlins available as well... or even consider the buddy clubs with external resevour (sp)
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Quote Originally Posted by Terry S
    LOL give it time girl, there's going to be a few contenders... :D

Terry S
    Bring it! Im waiting for someone to keep up with me...maybe pass me at least! *:roll:
    I love competition!

My car got aligned yesterday...I have new brakes...new tires (street)....my car is tuned....will be ordering a new set of RA1's next week.... *:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

i wanna dyno w/87 octane... it would be funny if i made more power than others @ that setting
    illuzionz 1.0

Cars

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    yes Flip your car makes LOTS of power and Im sure Goku's will make more then mine but we all know......
    meh... no need to make this into a penis contest... i jus like spiting goku... lol
    bah!
    dude you should hear the sound of the cosworth cams, its like music to my ears
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

me too! *

bah!
    music? it sounds like its gonna die! like my car!!!! HAA HAA HAA

My car got aligned yesterday...I have new brakes...new tires (street)....my car is tuned....will be ordering a new set of RA1's next week.... *:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    OH YEAH!??? well... i jus gotta new squash air freshener.... i cleaned the hanging dustball in the back... and now my sparco seat squeeks more than ever...
    yeah... and what?

wait... fawk.. n/m
    illuzionz 1.0

Evo Guru

I totally read that as "Spitting Goku".

Just sick and wrong.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

bah!
    my car idles like stock.. your car idles like its running on 2 cylinders
    illuzionz 1.0

OH YEAH!??? well... i jus gotta new squash air freshener.... i cleaned the hanging dustball in the back... and now my sparco seat squeeks more than ever...
    yeah... and what?

wait... fawk.. n/m
    did I mention how cute and pretty my car looks now with the FQ400 wheels on? *

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubbler
    so today i get robi spec. and get to drive with them all the way to vegas. and well. yea its gonna pwn noobs.
    I keep wondering if I should trade in my Rhys Millen Spec for one of these....
    what differ from RMR's specs from Robi's?
    and isn't robi gonna get busted for advertising when not a vendor?
    RRE advertises (however indirectly) and they aren't a vendor....yet.
    I have no idea what Robi's exact specs are.
    Mine are on a spec sheet somewhere in my office. The design was the end result of Rhys track days with his evo. Rublecon could probably give better details on the specifics.

Maybe I'll cruise up to apple valley for an evaluation (depending on if he has free time or now).

Quote Originally Posted by Terry S
    I totally read that as "Spitting Goku".

Just sick and wrong.

Terry S
    me too...but I ignored it for the moment...

***gross thought of Flip...Goku...NM***

yeah... and what?

wait... fawk.. n/m
    your lucky my sister sold her pink bbs wheels.. *i woulda sported those and busted out w/ a ghetto hello kitty center cap jus to spite you.. hahha
    illuzionz 1.0

Cars

i wanna dyno w/87 octane... it would be funny if i made more power than others @ that setting
    just don't end up blowing your motor.... i will never understand , you and your 87 octane maps :roll:

yeah... and what?

wait... fawk.. n/m
    your lucky my sister sold her pink bbs wheels.. *i woulda sported those and busted out w/ a ghetto hello kitty center cap jus to spite you.. hahha
    I would have given u props Im not a hater like other peeps *:roll:

I'm already set up.
    My comment referred to the configuation.

Blaze-
    what set up are you considering ?
    he has some Ohlins available as well... or even consider the buddy clubs with external resevour (sp)

NEW RULE FOR THIS THREAD... YOU CANNOT QUOTE MORE THAN 1 POST IN YOUR THREAD... too many people quoting...
    illuzionz 1.0

Page 2 of 750 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast