Page 202 of 304 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 6062

Thread: [The Official Fullerton Meets] Location back in Fullerton

Re: [The Official Fullerton Meets]

all i have to say is this... read and enjoy.... oh and i am done with the evo.. maintenance from here on out... yes u read that right.. i;m done.. nothing new.. nothing but main-tain....

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...opic=34873.new

i went threw tooo much... but my babe was strong..

OH AND MERRY X'MAS CHRIS .........Â* I GOT A PRESENT FOR U..........................
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

nice john

is SC mitsu cool with mods or are they on the if something breaks due to a mod then its your problem?

well lets say this.... South Coast Mitsu .. is willing and able to also do installs for us.. either O2 housing.. and other bolt ons..... now when it comes to doing installs.. any shop that you take your car in for.. should give it back to you in the same state they got it.. including a good install....

South Coast Mitsu was willing and ready to make sure that my car was atleast running the best of their ablity... based on what i had done to the car... they were not and i repeat... not quick to throw my mods back in my face... however i would not fault them for some mods that i had done.. but if i had a 2.4 stroker on a 5month old car..then i would not work on that thing too... they were friendly enough to take care of their part in any install that you do.. now i dont plan on having them fix my turbo if i was boosting to god knows where... but if i had them install a new turbo.. they would be willing to say.. hey its running and all the lines are ok... now if it blows from a stand point of it not being installed right.. they got u.. but if it blows due to u boosting high..then its your fault.... i know now that with my nice O2 housing and downpipe.. i have a ^-^... when ever i may go in for a warranty issue from :mitsu:.... but if you can explain without issues that A happen because of C... and not because i changed B.... then no dealer can kick u out... but you have to make sure what u do to your car is kool with the dealer.. dat is why i always call.. and that is why i wont go crying if i change my car.. mess it up and look to :mitsu: to fix it anymore... they did their part and now i have to do mine.. and MAINTAIN IT AS IS....
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

are their prices for installs decent?

man, im off to riverside soon

speaking of 2.4....

Mikey_Spec:Â* You down for this weekend action of gauge installation?Â* If yes, give me a call and let me know when you would like me to meet with ya....youre doing me the favor so i work around your time!

John: Â*Glad youre shite is working better. Â*I do think we need to run though....to see just how much your tune helped! Â*

Chris: Â*Let me know if you want to try the bov this weekend...otherwise i may end up throwing it on myself. Â*Id rather let you see if it helps on your car first.

Rj: whats up in Riverside?
    <br />***Disclaimer:<br />The views expressed in this post are all jokes and are made to be humor filled. In no way shape or form are we condoning racing or dissin&#039; ppl who love cf and dress their cars in it.... Thank you and sorry for anything taken out of context... - Fullerton Management***<br />

John: Â* Did he tell you where the Boost Leak was at?Â* If he did, let all of us know, it may be a comon point, and we could all check out are cars.

I'm going to go to SoCoast for them to look at my 5th gear syncro, its seen its day...

Oh and John, whenever you're ready son...Â* Let's do this...

Jeremy: Â* I think I'm going to stay with my plastic wonder, but if your around this weekend we should test it out just to see if the diaphram was fixed.

B.T.W.:Â* What ever happened to DROMO or K1 eh Frank?
    <br /><br />See Where Your EVO Was Built:<br />http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners/vin.do<br />

Jeremy. My girlfriends parents bought a house out here for their retirement home...go figure. Well, the house is all painted and she wanted me to see the house and we ended up sleeping here. Its a empty house. Oh, and her brother and other friends went to morongo since it was a friends 21st birthday yesterday. No I didont go to morongo...Is rather save my money than risk losing it. Lol

RJ: south coast mitsu had good prices for socalevo ppl.. just tell them that and they will quote you a fixed price of what they charge by the hour...

Chris.. turned out it was the same issue frank had at one point..
    oh and if you go there.. ask for derek and tell him i sent u...

BTW.... boy.. i'm all...

love the evo in the rain...i just got home from riverside and it was dark and i knew it would be kinda congested on the freeway. so, bring the rain driver that i am, i hoped that it would rain...sure enough it did and i passed a lot of people. lol. no, i didnt do any crazy stuff i was just going ~70-80 with my windshield wipers on and no crazy maneuvers while everyone was doing like 65.

oh, and i did not spot one evo the past two days

Hey Chris, Did you get those time attacks yet?
    Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

when the hell is the dromo1 day!?!? i wanna race! lol cuz i cant do it in my own car.

ditto on driving the Evo in the rain!!!! i met a 03 cobra owner today, and he was telling me how much he envied me for driving an Evo...he was driving his truck today cuz his cobra is no fun in the rain it only has about 400whp.

as far as boost leak, a friend on mine's Evo had a boost leak because the nylon hose for his boost guage was touching something in the engine bay and it got a hole melted through the hose.....so if u guys could (i would asap when i have the time for my Evo) u guys should run rubber hoses for anything in the engine bay, not nylon, since it's weaksauce.

of course it'd be perfect to not let any of ur hoses touch anythign in the bay, but just to be safe....i know rubber isn't completely resistent to heat, but at least more so than nylon.
    98 Accord 5spd<br />00 Integra GSR<br />91 MR2 turbo<br />06 Evo IX GSR<br />00 RSTi<br /><br />Now:<br />Evo X GSR<br />07 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by thugline
    Jesse:Â* Vivid Racing/ Car Care One would only finance me $1500!!Â* I wanted to finance the whole thing, but I guess not.Â* I don't know why it wasn't more?Â*

My credit score is 756?!?!Â*

Now I'll have to save up the $900-$1,000 in cash before I get them.

$200/month without interest would have been worth it to me for 12 months, now I'll have to wait till January...Â* :-\

<br /><br />See Where Your EVO Was Built:<br />http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners/vin.do<br />

Jap, with a score like that go Amex Clear. I have a 745 and was approved for a $10,000 card, no interest for 1 year. O0

Iamkar33m: Â* Crap! I'm in!Â* :twisted:Â* Is that, "Blue by American Express"?

Jeremy: Â* Take a look a this picture of a JDM 9 Bumper on a White 9!Â* It looks really nice.Â* I took the picture form this post:Â* http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=30853.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jap_WHiP
    Quote Originally Posted by thugline
    Jesse:Â* Vivid Racing/ Car Care One would only finance me $1500!!Â* I wanted to finance the whole thing, but I guess not.Â* I don't know why it wasn't more?Â*

My credit score is 756?!?!Â*

Now I'll have to save up the $900-$1,000 in cash before I get them.

$200/month without interest would have been worth it to me for 12 months, now I'll have to wait till January...Â* :-\
    Why don't you just get cams, gears,injectors and a fuel pump first? :-\

Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

Chris: By the time you get cams and all that other good power mods for ur car(if u get them) I will have an Evo 9 w/ the cosworth cams and all the other good shit. Stop bullshitting w/the looks of ur car already. I think I need to come by the meets or ur house and inflict this shit in ur brain.

Damn...I love the JDM bumper.....I saw a ton of those at MOD....didnt know why they looked like that.Â* I thought only the MR's had it hahahhahhahah

Hey, mod was like a week after i got my car...crazy NEWBIE ahahahhahahahahÂ*

Is it true that if you install that bumper you lose the saftety crush bumper stuff that is behind our stock bumper?Â* Â*If thats the case, I wont do it, but if it doesnt change the any of the safety features of the ride...i may just have to get one too!

Iamkar33m: WTH!Â* Dont give Chris any ideas ahahahhahahahahÂ* you know what kind of damage he can do with that kinda chedder?Â* Â*Chris has no self control (like me and those stupid Greddy Wheels)Â*

Wait...maybe hell spread the love and buy me the jdm bumper.....maybe I should be encouraging him ahahhahahahaÂ* Â*O0
    <br />***Disclaimer:<br />The views expressed in this post are all jokes and are made to be humor filled. In no way shape or form are we condoning racing or dissin&#039; ppl who love cf and dress their cars in it.... Thank you and sorry for anything taken out of context... - Fullerton Management***<br />

Chris: That's Clear by american express, not blue. Clear is the card with no fees whatsoever (late fees, annual fees, etc...). It should be pretty easy to qualify for if you're not over-extended in credit.

Initial_j: I've already done enough damage with mine, and yes I did spread the love to a few other friends... im sure Chris would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jap_WHiP
    Iamkar33m: Crap! I'm in! :twisted: Is that, "Blue by American Express"?

Jeremy: Take a look a this picture of a JDM 9 Bumper on a White 9! It looks really nice. I took the picture form this post: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=30853.0
    yeah thats how my car is gonna look without the CF trunk and tails

Page 202 of 304 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast