Thread: STDs now called STIs

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

STDs now called STIs

http://www.chezstella.org/stella/?q=en/sti

STD HAVE CHANGED NAMES: THEY ARE NOW CALLED STI

Why have STDs become STIs?
    STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) have changed names. They are now called STIs: sexually transmitted infections. There is an important reason for this change of names. As a rule, the word "disease" implies the presence of symptoms that the infected person is aware of; the word "infection", on the other hand, covers both situations: the case where the infected person is aware of symptoms and the case where the infected person isn’t aware of any sings or symptoms. So you can be infected by an STI, and transmit it, even if you feel fine.

STI or BBV?
    Certain infections are sexually transmitted (STIs), such as chlamydia; others can be transmitted sexually and can also be blood borne (BB Viruses) like HIV. As for hepatitis C, it’s an infection that is almost exclusively blood borne (BBV). Now, when you come across the expressions STI or BBV you’ll know what’s what.

Source : SLITSS via Stella's Bulletin, February 2005. Advice and News By and For Sex Workers

http://www.coolnurse.com/std.htm

The general term sexually transmitted disease (STD) is applied to any of the group of diseases that can be spread by sexual contact. (Sometimes now called STI). The group includes conditions that used to be called venereal diseases (VD), named after Venus, the goddess of love. (A name your parents probably knew when they were your age).

thank goodness they havent come up with something that reads EVO

Sportback Evolution MR

Re: STDs now called STIs

lol yeah they were talking about that in my classes. i was like isnt sti a car? that sucks for them XP

Guys with WRX STIs will get funny looks when telling a girl he has an STI O0

Thats hilarious... serves them right always saying people prefer to ride them over EVOs..lol *Its gonna be a lil compliceated for EVO.... other than Enormous Vaginal Opening...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by blkside
    Thats hilarious... serves them right always saying people prefer to ride them over EVOs..lol Its gonna be a lil compliceated for EVO.... other than Enormous Vaginal Opening...LOL
    lol niice..i wonder what your wife is going to say about that one

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by blkside
    Thats hilarious... serves them right always saying people prefer to ride them over EVOs..lol Its gonna be a lil compliceated for EVO.... other than Enormous Vaginal Opening...LOL
    haha

that would be called a whore/prostitute lolz

Sportback Evolution MR

I dont know I havent been home to wear it out but in about 60 days...she wont be able to move so I doubt she will say shit.. Yeah and I AM the biggest postWHORE of all...LOL... blakside > SocalEVO.net

for the girls, Enter Via Orifice.... hahahaha

lol my lady wants an STI... i wonder what she'll say when i tell her today what i read on the forums... :twisted:
    Porsche powered 1963 Bug (sold)<br />All motor NBP 2005 RSX type-R (sold)<br />Good bye 1998 Ducati 916! (sold)<br />Hello BMW S1000RR...<br /><br />All stock WW 2006 Evo IX GS-R<br />All stock 1968 Veedub squareback<br />2007 R6 track bike<br /><br />&quot;Treat your car like your girlfriend... with tender loving care while giving her some WOT&quot;<br /><br />[10:16] &lt;Lewis&gt; smoke drink and play warcraft.. gg ur life is over

Exciting Vaginal Offers