Thread: Chevy Rev It Up

Chevy Rev It Up

www.revitupracing.com

Who's going this weekend? Probably going both days. Hopefully will see some evos there O0

Re: Chevy Rev It Up

i heard x[crown] is going
    [size=20pt]Â*  OMG Hi[/size]
    (tee hee)<br /><br />j_nizzle: omgoshers!!! you are so cool!

boring!!!!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

I'm going tomorrow.
    Did the Mazda thing 2 years ago and it was lots of fun. It may not be as challenging as going to a track but its kinda cool that you get to compare yourself with a lot of people since they display the best track times.

Not boring! It's free AutoX. Can't go wrong. Too bad we can't drive the Z06's though . If we roll up in modded Evo's, maybe they will change their mind, haha.

I did this a few years back when it was "Mazda Rev It Up." If I knew about this earlier, I would have done it =/

Mazda has their own thing going on. The 'Zoom Zoom' event. Anyways, it's free. You just need to show up. I didn't end up going since this heat wave was killer and I wanted to get my car ready for MOD :).

its not free to race the cars.

Couple days and a penny short to clear this up. The only thing that isn't free is to race around the track at your scheduled time in order to run your hot-lap to qualify to win the SS Cobalt and bragging rights as well of course. The $50 also pays for professional racing instruction on and off the course. I'm not sure if the karts cost money, but definitely the everybody autox event did not.

Evo Guru

So how was this? Anyone actually go?

terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]