Thread: Long Beach / Torrance Convoy to MOD - Video

Long Beach / Torrance Convoy to MOD - Video

{img}index.jpg{img}

Re: Long Beach / Torrance Convoy to MOD - Video

thanks manafest for the video.... you can download pictures here too or someone with the pictures of MOD
    {img}index.jpg{img}

love the vid !
    :'( I had to work on Saturday
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

damn you pete nice to see you last night is that you? lolz..... i have some pictures download it later
    {img}index.jpg{img}

Thanks for taking the time to do the video guys.

lol thanks ton for makin a new thread! I wasnt sure if i should or not. Yeah dude, most likely when i get home from work i'll put some pics up here. And for Vlad, did you see yourself asking me which side it was in the vid? roflmao... was fun!
    Porsche powered 1963 Bug (sold)<br />All motor NBP 2005 RSX type-R (sold)<br />Good bye 1998 Ducati 916! (sold)<br />Hello BMW S1000RR...<br /><br />All stock WW 2006 Evo IX GS-R<br />All stock 1968 Veedub squareback<br />2007 R6 track bike<br /><br />&quot;Treat your car like your girlfriend... with tender loving care while giving her some WOT&quot;<br /><br />[10:16] &lt;Lewis&gt; smoke drink and play warcraft.. gg ur life is over

Quote Originally Posted by [p
    dOG. ]
    love the vid !
    :'( I had to work on Saturday
    that's too bad, you coulda called in sick

*edit* evosteve had to work, but still came down
    Porsche powered 1963 Bug (sold)<br />All motor NBP 2005 RSX type-R (sold)<br />Good bye 1998 Ducati 916! (sold)<br />Hello BMW S1000RR...<br /><br />All stock WW 2006 Evo IX GS-R<br />All stock 1968 Veedub squareback<br />2007 R6 track bike<br /><br />&quot;Treat your car like your girlfriend... with tender loving care while giving her some WOT&quot;<br /><br />[10:16] &lt;Lewis&gt; smoke drink and play warcraft.. gg ur life is over

nice vid! love it.
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

i didn't see my car j/k lolz....
    {img}index.jpg{img}

lol... did you guys see the part where we were on the 405S about to go on the 605N and a silver evo passed us all fast... who was that lol?

much

nice vid man!!!! i saw my car twice!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_STEPH
    nice vid man!!!! i saw my car twice!!!!!
    lmao! cool man, i didnt see my car once!! haha... *note to self* post pics damnit. lol sorry guys i havent found time yet, going to party :D

sorry so late guys... told ya i'd get busy . Here's some for now...

enjoy! more coming...

Here's some more...

If i am correct, the blue evo on the way right of this first pic took first place at the MOD meet right? :?

well atleast i came out twice in that vid :)

nice video