Page 2 of 575 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: 62Six meet.

Evolved
    Cars
    06 MR/2020 is300

Re: OFFICIAL: San Gabriel Valley [ 626 ] Mini meets

Why dont you guys come down to the Glendale/Burbank meet?

Quote Originally Posted by tasco
    Why dont you guys come down to the Glendale/Burbank meet?
    Yeah!

<br />
    <br />Check out the Lancer Owners Club of North America
    <br />
    <br />

When, where, time? and No No PoPo! =). I work till 6 so anytime after 6.
    Coolguy949: "Your car is Honda Fast"

I'm down to meet up with some fellow EVO owners, just let me know the time and place, I'm in the 626 :D
    2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII MR

Evolved
    Cars
    06 MR/2020 is300

We meet at the Empire Center in Burbank every Wednesday.

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewt...t=2189&start=0

i'm in. is there still a 626 meet?

I'll set something up soon :P.. I need feedback though.. How does a friday meet sound to all the 626 Evos?

ill rock a friday
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

im in!

im in!

this friday? I have to leave for work @2230 this friday. however i'm off next friday :-)

monday or tuesdays??

mondays are WLA mini meets for me :X.. fridays are good because i normally work the other days... Fridays at... anyone wanna pick a good hang out location? I can name a few but.. any suggestions before i fire away?

just fire away
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

tuesday or wed night?

I'm down for a Friday meet, someone just name a location and time :D

Quote Originally Posted by caLi4G63
    I'm down for a Friday meet, someone just name a location and time :D
    i think fridays will be best, we can always change if its not workin out. fri seems like a safe bet for the first couple so we can get to know each other then according to everyone's scheduels we could change the day

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    i think fridays will be best, we can always change if its not workin out. fri seems like a safe bet for the first couple so we can get to know each other then according to everyone's scheduels we could change the day
    I agree; now someone take charge and set the time and place it will happen at!

Quote Originally Posted by caLi4G63
    Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    I agree; now someone take charge and set the time and place it will happen at!
    dont look at me im already doing cal poly meets

although its not that hard and you look like a real leader, all you have to da is name a time and place and say be there or its your fault you missed a really cool first annual (makes it sound important :))meet

ok since the 626 thing isnt happening i have a better alternative to driving all the way to burbank/glendale or WLA. im starting meets at cal poly pomona, theres a thread for it already: http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewt...=6399&start=30

the plan is to have it mon nights at 8 pm in M lot (there is a map link on the other thread and further instructions) the one that is planned tommorow night might be cancled due to late notice, ill post here and at the cal poly thread if it is by i dunno maybe 3pm-5pm on mon.

for those that dont know how to get to cal poly:
    10 east/west exit kellog drive (just about at the 57 interchange) and then when you exit you will be on kellog and you can use hte map i posted

57 north/south exit temple going towards cal poly (there should be signs, but north otherwise) drive along temple until you get onto the area that the map starts to cover (about 1/2-3/4 mi)

if you dont understand these directions go to 10-57 interchange and look in all directions for a tall building with a pointy roof (2 directions are mountains, so it should be easy) and figure out a way to get there and you will be somewhere on the map i posted. or you can always PM me and include your loaction to give you directions

Page 2 of 575 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast