Page 3 of 575 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: 62Six meet.

Re: OFFICIAL: San Gabriel Valley [ 626 ] Mini meets

cal poly meet tonight if the 626 crew is interested in probably the closest meet
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Evolved
    Cars
    06 MR/2020 is300

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    cal poly meet tonight if the 626 crew is interested in probably the closest meet
    Hey guys, I wanted to invite you al to the Burbank Meet tomorrow. We're all heading down to Hooters for some food and drinks. Checkout the first post in the burbank/glendale thread for directions.

Anyone around La Puente, El Monte, Baldwin Park, West Covina, Covina etc.. that would want to meet up? Seems like the 626 crowd is lagging. I'm down to just meet up and hang out, we don't have to do anything big.
    2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII MR

Quote Originally Posted by caLi4G63
    Anyone around La Puente, El Monte, Baldwin Park, West Covina, Covina etc.. that would want to meet up? Seems like the 626 crowd is lagging. I'm down to just meet up and hang out, we don't have to do anything big.
    cal poly meets is where its at, burbank psh....lol, j/k

but cal poly meets are pretty cool i guess, if youre into talking about cars for like 1.5-2 hrs
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

where has the 626 crew disappeared to? i know some of y'all are out there cause ive seen you at cal poly or 909 meets

You Guys can Join the Burbank Glendale mini meet! were on a field trip tommorrow to LACR, some guys are meeting at Empire center at 4, and leaving from there! other will be meeting at the track!

<br />
    <br />Check out the Lancer Owners Club of North America
    <br />
    <br />

cali4g63 and I are going to the Apexi sale this Sat around 0800. anyone care to join us? :)

MREVORN and myself went to the A'PEXi Garage Sale, we saw some EVO's out there but we didn't get a chance to meet the owners. After the Garage Sale I went to a Honda-Tech.com meet out in Pasadena I believe and I met an MR owner who's name is Chris, I know he's on this site cause he told me. He says he goes to the Cal Poly meets so if you're seeing this Chris give me a call.

chris would be CSA on the board and he came to the cal poly meet last week like you should this monday coming up :D

has this gotten regular yet? or does it need some metamucil?

Quote Originally Posted by trinydex
    has this gotten regular yet? or does it need some metamucil?
    look at the last post....1.5 months ago. they need metamucil

dammit frank... you started this shit... i wanna see some hott azn chicks when i go to a meet... not that same weird ass guy with the laptop at in and out.

look at this... it's pathetic

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...tures+car+girl
    then look what kwman says here
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=evo

scooby owners get hott chicks... evo owners get this:
    http://www.streetcarforums.com/attac...&postid=289555

Quote Originally Posted by caLi4G63
    MREVORN and myself went to the A'PEXi Garage Sale, we saw some EVO's out there but we didn't get a chance to meet the owners. After the Garage Sale I went to a Honda-Tech.com meet out in Pasadena I believe and I met an MR owner who's name is Chris, I know he's on this site cause he told me. He says he goes to the Cal Poly meets so if you're seeing this Chris give me a call.

hahahah, that should be me!

i'm a 626 evo resident. when is the next meet in el monte. i live in el monte and i hardly see any evo out there. let's meet . just tell me when.

Quote Originally Posted by john quach
    i'm a 626 evo resident. when is the next meet in el monte. i live in el monte and i hardly see any evo out there. let's meet . just tell me when.
    you can come to the cal poly meets, thats the closest

huh i wish there was a closer meet to alhambra
    i just want my babby back

Hey john quach what color is your EVO? is it maybe white? I'm right next door to you, I'm in La Puente. Hit me up if you ever want to meet up. 8)

i live in montebello and been waiting for meets in this area. lets get something going
    www.500whp.com<br />www.muellerized.com<br />www.Lot-usa.com<br />www.Monster-Sport.com

i just wanna see hott girls... c'mon guys... hangin' out in front of azn restaurants is better than hangin' out in front of in and out or motherfuckers.

so how many people live or stay out here and drive evo's and dont want to drive 20 plus miles to meet other evo enthusiasts?
    i just want my babby back

Page 3 of 575 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast