Thread: TECH TALK is not FOR HELP.... PLEASE USE TROUBLESHOOT

TECH TALK is not FOR HELP.... PLEASE USE TROUBLESHOOT

tech talk is not your dumping ground cuz i know all you people just like to check evo general and tech talk.

the troubleshooting and intall help forum is VERY GOOD. it's USEFUL!!!

if you have the word HELP ANYWHERE IN YOUR THREAD TITLE, POST OR EVEN DISCUSSION, IT BELONGS IN TROUBLESHOOT.

tech talk is NOT for helping you figure out what's wrong with your car, your part, your anything except maybe your TUNE. it's not here to help you diagnose anything, that's what troubleshoot is for.

tech talk is for TECH TALK, that means cams discussion, various tuning theories, various parts philosophies, sharing dyno info, sharing data, sharing setup information.

NOT FOR WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BACKWARDS BOV, WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY TURBOTIMER, OMG MY AC STOPPED WORKING, OMG MY DOWNPIPE RATTLES.

so keep in mind, from now on, when you see help anywhere, when you type help anywhere, it likely belongs in troubleshoot and install HELP

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Re: TECH TALK is not FOR HELP.... PLEASE USE TROUBLESHOOT

i guess the verbage under the Tech Talk link should be changed then. it says one thing and for the lay person, that pretty much speaks for itself.

Tech Talk
    Ask your technical related questions about the Evo here.

Sportback Evolution MR

Re: TECH TALK is not FOR HELP.... PLEASE USE TROUBLESHOOT

it's ambiguous, which is troublesome... the thing is tech questinos is like oh these cams, they produce this kinda power, do they raise boost etc.

not... OMG MY BOV PIPE BLEW OFF WHAT DO I DO???

cuz we have a whole forum devoted to that.... it's called troubleshoot and HELP