Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What phone you rockin?

Re: What phone you rockin?

i have the nokia 6 something series.. the one with the 1.3 megapixel camera...
    チャックスピード

Evolved
    Cars
    What else? wait... WRX Wagon !!!

This

LG KG800 (so called chocolate Phone)

and

Samsung E908 (comes out to compare with chocolate phone)

are on the way for me and my girl

I have a good cingular plan right now and i love thier service. I never had any call dropped since Cingular + AT&T. Compare to my friend's T-Mobile......... Cingular is da best right now.

Evoegg

IMO verizon is #1 and cingular #2... tmobile has good plans but how can you use the minutes if you dont get reception.

i have cingular, if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnino
    IMO verizon is #1 and cingular #2... tmobile has good plans but how can you use the minutes if you dont get reception.

i have cingular, if that matters.
    Seems to be a common issue up north... Down in SD I've always had pretty good reception throughout with t-mobile... Only complaint is the Sidekick II has slow web browsing and lacks full java compatiblity...

I heard Verizon has the best reception in california, but cingular is the best in the US... thats what i "heard".

anyway... treo 700 is what im rockin... Sprint sucks tho..

luck san diegans!

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

I would never rank Cingular anywhere near the top, it's a former PacBell POS wireless company. Cingular has the most oversubscribed, crappiest plans, and worst billing, ever.

T-Mobile West network was built on top of Cingular and now they are bigger than Cingular coast to coast.

Verizon has the most consistent coverage end to end and Sprint used to have the best plans but not anymore.
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

sidekick 3
    The Associates Ent. x Surf Ninjas Crew <br />Present Reflex Thursdays<br />Aladdin Cafe, Downtown Long Beach<br />PM me if you want in on the guestlist<br /><br />PM me if you need a DJ...parties, birthdays, weddings, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowist
    sidekick 3
    i want one! im stuck with my oldschool sony ericsson t616...that shuts off randomly on me.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

for coverage i have t-moble cause i live in anaheim hills and they are gay and won't allow cell towers in the city and its all hills so coverage overall is poor and the only carrier that i can get service at my house is verizon and t-mobile and i have an unlocked phone so i am with t-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by [p
    dOG. ]
    how I roll.... blue tooth tech.
    LOL...its a "cutting circulation to your head" blue tooth.

I got a verizon Rzr phone.

anybody gonna get the new "chocolate" phone? :D
    Porsche powered 1963 Bug (sold)<br />All motor NBP 2005 RSX type-R (sold)<br />Good bye 1998 Ducati 916! (sold)<br />Hello BMW S1000RR...<br /><br />All stock WW 2006 Evo IX GS-R<br />All stock 1968 Veedub squareback<br />2007 R6 track bike<br /><br />&quot;Treat your car like your girlfriend... with tender loving care while giving her some WOT&quot;<br /><br />[10:16] &lt;Lewis&gt; smoke drink and play warcraft.. gg ur life is over

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Quote Originally Posted by manafest
    anybody gonna get the new "chocolate" phone? :D
    wj4 has it ..
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

Sidekick 3 for me
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

Moto PEBL w/ T-Mobile, on my 2nd one

Samsung T809.

Cars
    06 MR to 10 MR to 18 Focus RS, 09 Sarao GT-K (k for Karabao)

I have a nokia 5100, Cingular Prepaid. I got a Samsung with sprint that my sister uses and i have a motorola v551 that my wife use. I have two plans with two companies and other people are using them, and I'm on pre pay :'(
    R.I.P. Sammy: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 21610.msg8407077#msg8407077<br /><br />Mobile Wheel Repair in San Diego: MZM Rimshine: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=8 8447.msg7802233#msg7802233<br /><br />Good price for parts: http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=97342.0

I remember last year within 1 month i went through 3 phones. My phones have bad experience with water...
    Porsche powered 1963 Bug (sold)<br />All motor NBP 2005 RSX type-R (sold)<br />Good bye 1998 Ducati 916! (sold)<br />Hello BMW S1000RR...<br /><br />All stock WW 2006 Evo IX GS-R<br />All stock 1968 Veedub squareback<br />2007 R6 track bike<br /><br />&quot;Treat your car like your girlfriend... with tender loving care while giving her some WOT&quot;<br /><br />[10:16] &lt;Lewis&gt; smoke drink and play warcraft.. gg ur life is over

water+phone=muy mal

Sidekick 3. Serious piece of shit though lol. Honestly, I've never had a piece of electronics that I have been this disappointed in. That and T-Mobile has quite possibly the worst coverage of any company I've used in recent memory...that might be because the phone is garbage though.
    sig.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast