Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CNN sniper video

Re: CNN sniper video

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardon
    Just...fucking...win.

Your posts before had me wondering a bit, but your explanation here clears up your point of view quite well. While I still think that showing the video was very irresponsble of CNN, the point you just made is very valid.

So, here's an interesting question for you guys. To turn this into more of a discussion rather than complaining about CNN for doing it. How do we get the point across to the typical OC fuckhead (read: the people in bosstless' office, and Terry's 10%) without showing videos like this? How do we go about hitting people in the face with a sledge hammer without hurting their feelings? It's a bit of a conundrum right?

/discuss.
    I keep wondering about that all the time. As bad as it may sound, I wish we had had more of a 9/11 event or more bad things happen around here to open some eyes up to reality. People live in their very focused, self centered arena that focuses on the worst aspects of life. I know I find myself doing that quite a bit and it irritates the hell out of me. I think the gene pool would be better if there was a serious thinning.... There is just too many crappy people. Bleh
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Well, saying we need more 9/11's or anything remotely close to the sort is a little further than I'm willing to go, but I completely understand the point behind that statement.

The sad thing is that what in the hell would more 9/11's accomplish apart from reducing the population by 3k per incident? Nobody fucking remembers that day anymore. Sure, people can tell you where they were, what they were doing. Yeah, a bunch of people flew the little $5 american flags on their cars and put stars and stripes stickers on their bumpers. That lasted like a month. People put more thought into how many sugar packets they're gonna dump into their venti frapuccinos than they do about that day or the state of the union since that day. People are fucking stupid, and they have short attention spans.
    sig.

What pisses me the fuck off and I give a shit of this is OT so leave it the fuck alone. Its fucking sad that all the people who put the magnetic ribbons on there cars that "support our soldiers" into support stripping or cheerleaders or support Lance Armstrong... fuck all these hypocritical motherfuckers that "supports their soldiers" show me a fucking receipt for a box yu sent one of them....

What's worse Tim? That, or the NBA players that have their own names on wristbands like that ("King James"...GTFO Lebron!) The same sort of arrogance, and self-centered attitudes we were just discussing above, so no it isn't too off topic.

sig.

I hate fucking everybody so it doesnt matter. I wish people who wake up in the morning and think because they have that ribbon or band or any other psuedo I do things for other people shit should get kicked repeatedly until they are legally retarded. Dumb people irritate me and they are everywhere... I have a saying .... If Ignorance was joy you would be the happiest motherfucker alive

Bah, I thought they were amusing.Â* Shoot me.
    sig.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blkside
    What pisses me the fuck off and I give a shit of this is OT so leave it the fuck alone. Its fucking sad that all the people who put the magnetic ribbons on there cars that "support our soldiers" into support stripping or cheerleaders or support Lance Armstrong... fuck all these hypocritical motherfuckers that "supports their soldiers" show me a fucking receipt for a box yu sent one of them....
    Sorry Tim, but those little magnetic ribbons are ghay. They dont support soldiers at all. Some choad who got a bunch of magnetic "ribbons" made in China/Thailand is rolling in everyone's "support" money. How the hell does that make sense. People should donate that couple bucks to something that actually supports the troops.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234