Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN sniper video

CNN sniper video

All I can say is that CNN has dropped to a whole new level. Showing a video of insurgents sniping no less than 10 american soldiers disgusts me. This video only serves 2 purposes. Ratings and to embolden our enemies. They now know all they have to do is send videos to CNN of them killing our troops and it will get air time here in the USA. Amazing that this was run so close to an upcoming election.Â* :roll:

Wonder if they would show videos of reporters getting smoked as quickly as they ran this piece?

Here is a link to CNN blogging why they showed the video. They say it is an untarnished version of the war. No shit people are dying.... So lets make a point of making money off the lives of our troops. Who cares if their families see this is the attitude of Al Jazerra errr I mean CNN.Â*

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/ande...per-video.html

Evo Guru

Re: CNN sniper video

un-fucking-believable.

Communist News Network indeed.

They aired this video for two reasons. One so they would get the ratings. And Two, so their precious Democrat party wins in November.

Bunch of worthless assholes.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

I saw that video too and it really hits home. hard.

Bad move by CNN.

Sportback Evolution MR

It's like that they actually showed the vid. It had the effect that it should. People (Americans) are in the dark about what REALLY happens out there. Wake up!!! It's pretty bad out there.

Quote Originally Posted by boostless
    It's like that they actually showed the vid. It had the effect that it should. People (Americans) are in the dark about what REALLY happens out there. Wake up!!! It's pretty bad out there.
    Anyone that has family or friends in Iraq knows what it is like over there right now. My problem is that there is no reason to show our soldiers being killed other than to sway upcoming elections.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by boostless
    Sounds like your the one that needs to wake up. People are over there and its not a fucking rose garden. It's been that way for years now. If you didn't realize that until you saw this video then your just a fucking retard. Period.

This should have been left to the internet jihad sites where this worthless crap belongs.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Cars
    2013 WW X MR Previous: 2004 VIII AS GSR SSL

Jesus fucking hypocritical christ...

How can you react like this?

Fox news has shown videos worst then this almost daily. All of them are what American forces were doing down there.

What about the "Shock and Awe" campaign launched at the start of the war? Those werent empty buildings.

What about the video that Fox news replayed over and over of that helicopter gun ship launching rockets and shooting 40cal machines guns at dudes running out of houses and shit? Yeah, thats right, the night vision scope showing rounds hitting the dudes and body parts being blown off.

For fucks sake, fucking hypocrits.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker

Fox news has shown videos worst then this almost daily. All of them are what American forces were doing down there.

What about the "Shock and Awe" campaign launched at the start of the war? Those werent empty buildings.

What about the video that Fox news replayed over and over of that helicopter gun ship launching rockets and shooting 40cal machines guns at dudes running out of houses and shit? Yeah, thats right, the night vision scope showing rounds hitting the dudes and body parts being blown off.

Nothing hypocritical about it at all. I am not talking about people being killed. I am talking about AMERICAN TROOPS, the ones that are defending your right to call us hypocrits... I could give 2 shits about terrosists getting the shit shot out of them.

so are you saying this is bad becuase it shows our guys dying but its good to show thier guys getting wasted?

Yeah please sign me up for a world where I only get half the story...

show both or neither, its the same thing from a different perspective, and frankly I'd rather see more than less and just make up my own mind.
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I have been wondering how long it would take for us to get videos like this. Personally seeing that video makes me more aware that there is still an issue there....I know thanks, Captain Obvious, but really you hear but dont see anything. Vietnam had better coverage than what we see here. Everything is VERY whitewashed. Maybe if there are move videos like this, there will be more decisive action than the stalemate we seem to be wallowing in right now.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Cr0mster

Nothing hypocritical about it at all. I am not talking about people being killed. I am talking about AMERICAN TROOPS, the ones that are defending your right to call us hypocrits... I could give 2 shits about terrosists getting the shit shot out of them.
    So everyone in Iraq is a Terrorist now?

If you think that our troops our over there defending our freedoms, you are sorely mistaken.

First off, we alledgedly went there to setup a democracy. Which has nothing to do with our freedoms. Nor has that been done to date.

Secondly, we were told that Iraq was a terrorist supporting nation. Also false, do your homework. If anything we created the terrorist breeding ground in Iraq, See the National Intelligence Committee report released in September.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

So everyone in Iraq is a Terrorist now?

If you think that our troops our over there defending our freedoms, you are sorely mistaken.

First off, we alledgedly went there to setup a democracy. Which has nothing to do with our freedoms. Nor has that been done to date.

Secondly, we were told that Iraq was a terrorist supporting nation. Also false, do your homework. If anything we created the terrorist breeding ground in Iraq, See the National Intelligence Committee report released in September.
    I am an american. That makes me not want to see american troops getting shot while doing a job they have no choice in doing. I guess you could call it cheering on the home team.

If you want to hate Bush and everything he has done feel free, but that doesn't make showing our troops get sniped on TV OK. Are you one of these libs that wants us to lose over in Iraq? Just wondering.

As for bombing civilians, I can accept that it is part of war. We are so busy fighting a PC war that it sickens me. It is costing far more lives than it should. There is a reason World War 2 and World War 1 ended. It was because there was a lack of imbedded reporters and people begging for us to not kill civilians. You hit them so hard that they call their exsistance into question. So hard they start to ask if this is worth it. We have failed to do that, so now we have people dying while trying to play nice and fight a war at the same time.

Cars

I am an american. That makes me not want to see american troops getting shot while doing a job they have no choice in doing. I guess you could call it cheering on the home team.

If you want to hate Bush and everything he has done feel free, but that doesn't make showing our troops get sniped on TV OK. Are you one of these libs that wants us to lose over in Iraq? Just wondering.

As for bombing civilians, I can accept that it is part of war. We are so busy fighting a PC war that it sickens me. It is costing far more lives than it should. There is a reason World War 2 and World War 1 ended. It was because there was a lack of imbedded reporters and people begging for us to not kill civilians. You hit them so hard that they call their exsistance into question. So hard they start to ask if this is worth it. We have failed to do that, so now we have people dying while trying to play nice and fight a war at the same time.
    Contridict yourself more often why don't you...

Cheering for the home team? You can't be serious... So its okay for the home to cheat the game in order to "win"

You know what, I sympathize with our troops. Those men and women are over there dying everyday..and for what?

You say liberals want to "lose the war" in Iraq. What are you nutz? You must be one of those guys that says "if we don't fight them there, were going to have to fight them here". Kinda people. Since we're on the subject of throwing around labels.

What defines winning in Iraq? Can you even answer that question? Who is supposed to win?

If you can answer that, then why havent you been hired by the pentagon as a military analyst? According to the generals on the ground, the Iraq war is un-winnable in the sense you would like to think winning.

So its okay for civilians to die in war? All part of the terrible nature of war, right? Comes with the territory.

So how then can you not share the same morals about our troops? Its all part of the terrible nature of war right? Comes with the territory, right?

We drop nukes on Iraq, but they snipe of few of our soldiers and all the "flag waivers" are up in arms?

http://www.halturnershow.com/Tactica...atedInIraq.wmv

Contridict yourself more often why don't you...

Cheering for the home team? You can't be serious... So its okay for the home to cheat the game in order to "win"

You know what, I sympathize with our troops. Those men and women are over there dying everyday..and for what?

You say liberals want to "lose the war" in Iraq. What are you nutz? You must be one of those guys that says "if we don't fight them there, were going to have to fight them here". Kinda people. Since we're on the subject of throwing around labels.

What defines winning in Iraq? Can you even answer that question? Who is supposed to win?

If you can answer that, then why havent you been hired by the pentagon as a military analyst? According to the generals on the ground, the Iraq war is un-winnable in the sense you would like to think winning.

So its okay for civilians to die in war? All part of the terrible nature of war, right? Comes with the territory.

So how then can you not share the same morals about our troops? Its all part of the terrible nature of war right? Comes with the territory, right?

We drop nukes on Iraq, but they snipe of few of our soldiers and all the "flag waivers" are up in arms?

http://www.halturnershow.com/Tactica...atedInIraq.wmv
    Oh god I hope your kidding. A nuke? That was a video of when one of our ammo dumps went up in flames. Normal weapons can cause mushroom clouds... Here are a few links to help prove I am not making this up.

http://rapidrecon.threatswatch.org/2...p-fire-an-ins/

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=2551948

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/la...ex.php?id=8083

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/RAS036706.htm

While I don't speak arabic I can imagine that was a video talking about the nuke the great satan just dropped on their people! The fact that you just said that we dropped nukes on them has shown me this discussion is going to go no where so I will let you get back to smoking out of your peace pipe and coming up with conspiracy theories.

Cars

Ammo dumps do not light up the sky with an intense white light.

Ammo dumps do not produce Mushroom clouds that glow at night.

Its a tactical nuke

Evo Guru

Its a tactical nuke
    Ammo dump would produce an intense white light as viewed by a camera.

And yes, the mushroom cloud would have burning materials in it that would make it look like it glows.

Quick way to check for a tactical nuke... Was there a total failure of electronics in the area around the explosion?

Nope? Well, then no nuke.

Terry S

Its a tactical nuke
    I could wrap some gun powder in a paper towel, stick a fuse in it, light it, and then see a mushroom cloud. I could do it at night and shine a flashlight at it to make it glow, if you really wanted to see a glowing mushroom cloud.

Nuclear weapons emit high energy photons, which create an asymmetric electric field (this is called an electromagnetic pulse). Here's a link if you're interested as to how this works: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu.../comptint.html. The pulse from even a low yield nuclear weapon would release these photons and therefore destroy the power grid in that section of the city. As a result, the lights would go off in that part of the city. The video doesn't show this.

Also, the pressure from the shockwave, which is created by the x-rays emitted from a nuclear device, would have destroyed all the structures around ground zero. This didn't happen either. Here are some pictures of the Falcon Ammo Dump (before and after): http://www.rense.com/general73/falcphotos.htm.

There are many other ways to tell that this explosion wasn't nuclear, but the two above points should be plenty.

Its a tactical nuke
    If you believe the terrorist news network then I suppose it was a tactical nuke. Thanks for confirming that a pipe is involved in the process of coming up with your replies. Wait! What is that in the sky?!?! A black helicopter!

p.s. Please don't vote, just the thought of it makes me shiver....

Its a tactical nuke
    Wow. I can sleep tonight knowing 100% without a shadow of a doubt that I am not the biggest moron in the world!

I just got a hard on.
    sig.

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardon
    I just got a hard on.
    Hahahahah You would get one from that Rich.

Terry S

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast