Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what you guys are missing on IRC.

Re: This is what you guys are missing on IRC.

I got something stiff for the both of you...the OC hybrid for Macky and the showroom stock WLA version for Alex!! Beware the Stifler!

/bow
    sig.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardon
    I got something stiff for the both of you...the OC hybrid for Macky and the showroom stock WLA version for Alex!! Beware the Stifler!

/bow

"Its on like DONKEY KONG beeatch!"

-Stifler

Sportback Evolution MR

"Awww yeah! The Stiflermeister is coming back to Granharbor! Deck the halls, Bye bye GreatFalls, wipe my ass and lick my balls and it's Stifler time baby! Whoooooo Hoooooooo!!"

THAT sounds like Rich.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by x[corwyn
    ]
    "Awww yeah! The Stiflermeister is coming back to Granharbor! Deck the halls, Bye bye GreatFalls, wipe my ass and lick my balls and it's Stifler time baby! Whoooooo Hoooooooo!!"

THAT sounds like Rich.
    yep. so true. LOL

Sportback Evolution MR

A collection of Rich on film...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZGwnzi_74
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Ok Chad, you're getting the first Zerg rush tonight. All I'm going to hear tonight is:

"AHHHHHH ZERGLINGS IN MY BASE AAAAAHHHHHH"
    sig.

Ok Chad, you're getting the first Zerg rush tonight. All I'm going to hear tonight is:

"AHHHHHH ZERGLINGS IN MY BASE AAAAAHHHHHH"
    Yea there will be zerglings in MY base... But that will be because it used to be YOUR base.

Live for the swarm mother fkr!! I'm in ur base with my queen infecting ur doodz!!

sig.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Live for the swarm mother fkr!! I'm in ur base with my queen infecting ur doodz!!

your queen aint got shit on MY BASE.....

^ GP02 Physallis (2 just below left of the Pegasus White Base in upper right, 2 to the right), Guncannon (Black, gray and blue-colored units), Eyezack permanently cloaked scouts (center top), GP03 Dendrobium (2 white with blue tipped units in center)

^ some permanently cloaked Kai Cruisers (lower right), FA ZZ Gundams (upper right), GM Custom (units in blue), Pegasus White Base (four, in white)

^here are some of my Alpha Aziel attacking with their funnels, backed up by FA ZZ Gundam units. Plus, they are also reinforced by my own Zerg units that just unburrowed.

if you can see how much ground I occupy, just check the upper left of my customized map (left corner). Eat your heart out Rich :D

Sportback Evolution MR

What the fuck with you techie Nerds... damn it... and stifler can show you what we branded him with... just tell him to bend over...its still there....

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by blkside
    What the fuck with you techie Nerds... damn it... and stifler can show you what we branded him with... just tell him to bend over...its still there....
    LOL you mean you left it there? no wonder stifler's been in pain for this long LOL

Sportback Evolution MR

what game is that... yeah I left it there... thats my mark... so big I can leave it there and walk away....lol

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

what game is that... yeah I left it there... thats my mark... so big I can leave it there and walk away....lol
    Gundam Starcraft. I have an issue for you O0

Sportback Evolution MR

Ok...

Ok...
    Im on chat. It sucks. Its about as much fun as sitting in a room alone... Oh wait thats what I am doing!

I was in there and no one said shit

Fucking nice screens showing how bad you cheat Macky!!!!! Poser...hahahahaha. It's Sunday dude, where ae you? You and your crazy banker brother are supposed to be here with your cousin!!
    sig.

Starcraft is gay and is for nerds

Thems fightin words Dustin!! It's cool though little brother...everyone that was there playing was about twice your size bwuahahahahaha
    sig.

Thems fightin words Dustin!! It's cool though little brother...everyone that was there playing was about twice your size bwuahahahahaha
    I only speak the truth and yah right they were probably all asains that were half my size

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast