Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO SALES OF NEW MODIFIED CONSOLES

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

NO SALES OF NEW MODIFIED CONSOLES

Guidelines:

You are NOT allowed to sell NEW game consoles which are modified, that implies you are a vendor providing modding services!

If you have any questions contact an admin.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Re: NO PS3 SALES IN HERE!

Thank you sir!

yeah, go wait in line at the various electronic stores!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

can I sell the Wii
    &quot;Is your Evo Looney Tuned?&quot;<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â* IX on the pill.<br /><br /><br />

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Here's an excerpt of the global classifieds rules:

Quote Originally Posted by From Global Rules
    Rules for Classifieds

• Everyone is required to have at least 20 forum posts in order to create posts in the classifieds section.
    • Do not advertise illegal items such as weapons (deadly/lethal), drugs, or slaves.
    • Although the ad does not strictly have to be Evo related, try and keep the items pertinent to the category it's in.
    • When you have sold the item please state this in the thread.
    • If you are offering a group buy please contact a SoCalEvo.net Administrator for approval and posting instructions.
    • Please update your items at least once every 30 days until it is sold. Any items not modified for 90 days will be removed systematically.
    • Items sold for profit are not permitted.
    • Please don't post eBay items. If you are selling something, advertise it as a private sale, not an auction. This can result in a temporary ban. If your classified thread is similar to an eBay auction or is meant to exploit the scarcity of an item for profit, don't even think about it.
    • Do not post any form of raffle. Raffles are illegal in the state of California.
    • Vendors are not allowed to post sale items in Private Classifieds. Only private sale items just like any other member.
    • Buyer beware, especially with group buys. If they are not sanctioned by one of our vendors or done by SoCalEvo.net you should be cautious. Group buys MUST be approved by a SoCalEvo.net Administrator.
    • If you have a problem with someone selling you an item please contact them privately first to try to resolve the problem. If this does not resolve your problem, please contact an SoCalEvo.net Administrator.
    • For help on creating a classified ad, please refer to this topic.
    As long as your ad abides by those rules you should be fine.

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Wii? Non...non...

Have my PM abilities been taken away or somethin Rob? I can now not PM anyone or reply to PM's as I was trying to PM you. Keeps Saying Error Body was left Blank

BTW where can we find those Global Rules at?
    (bunny.gif)

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Hey,

Your PM privileges are still there. I just sent a mass warning to anyone selling PS3. Are you putting something in the message body? hehe

Rob

no :oops:
    (bunny.gif)

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)

lol

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

This also goes out to the Wii. NO PROFIT SELLING!

Re: NO PS3/Wii SALES IN HERE!

damn sucks that we cant post PS3 here but why is NORCALEVO has people posting long as your not a vendor.
    is socal and norcal run by different peeps.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

We own both sites but the management is different. However, rules are the same for the most part. I didn't know they allowed that.

So does that mean I can sell my Wii on here for what I have in it?
    I make the impossible possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonS_Evo_Tech
    So does that mean I can sell my Wii on here for what I have in it?
    i'm also wondering about this, what if i sell if for what it's worth? or for trade of something for equal value?
    RallInspired/RRE///EDOPerformance/ Tamioka racing. Volk// JICmagic// GSC// Cusco// AEM// Mishimoto// AMS// Sparco// Tein// APR// Buschur// ARC// Moneypit :mitsu: www.hellafunctional.com/

As long as it's not more than what you paid or the price of a new one.

what about price of console plus all accessories and games? or do i list these individually?
    RallInspired/RRE///EDOPerformance/ Tamioka racing. Volk// JICmagic// GSC// Cusco// AEM// Mishimoto// AMS// Sparco// Tein// APR// Buschur// ARC// Moneypit :mitsu: www.hellafunctional.com/

Just be reasonable, look at other people's sales.

cool. thank yuh.

so can i sell my ps3 and wii here for 100% markup, if i pay for the 1 time vendor fee? or maybe paypal tereneus a bribe?Â*
    Forum Nazi-mods blocked my PM box for no apparent reason, email me:<br />[email protected]<br /><br />My Blog<br /><br />&#039;official&#039; Fanboi of GM cars and LooneyReeseGSTdr.GRAYself tuning (or just tuning in general)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast