Thread: Website Issues

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Website Issues

Our primary DNS servers are down so the site is going to be running slow while it uses the backup DNS servers. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Re: Website Issues

No wonder...... I was blaming it on my computer... :mitsu: O0
    &quot;Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I&#039;m not sure about the the former.&quot;<br /><br />-Einstein

patience...

OUT
    モニターに対するあなたの顔をする* 合はそれを感じることができるとき 私のパンチを参照してく*さい<br />それをチェックアウト

was actually wondering the same yesterday... i couldnt log in... hehe

Evo Guru

Did the chat room server get taken offline too? I cant seem to log in.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Is this site entirely hosted or is there a physical server at someone's house/office?
    どうも!ハード・ゲイです!フォー !

It's running from my basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry S

Terry S
    old name wont resolve.. use irc.rndmedia.net
    &#039;05 MR - 27 NOS, GREEDY and AEM Stickers<br /><br />i dont give a shit how fast you THINK you are.

actual socalevo server runs at a data center... privately owned server though...

the irc server runs out of someone's garage... literally... and the IRC server never goes down.. hahahha

regards
    flip
    illuzionz 1.0

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ryan0
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry S

Terry S
    old name wont resolve.. use irc.rndmedia.net
    I cant even get that to work...

Anyone know how to get IRC working today?

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

There's nothing wrong with the IRC server. It's likely your work is blocking IRC.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Coolguy949
    There's nothing wrong with the IRC server. It's likely your work is blocking IRC.
    i'm on my home computer. I dont have a work computer anymore :D

Here's what it says when I try from Trillian and the link here on this website:

LOL I hate you rob. Of course it works when I try to get the error again. Cant seem to get Trillian to connect either

Terry S

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Update (check post time for time):

Everydns, our DNS provider is under DDOS attack so it is causing massive slowness to the site. We are currently working to get another DNS system in place in the meantime.
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh
    Update (check post time for time):

Everydns, our DNS provider is under DDOS attack so it is causing massive slowness to the site. We are currently working to get another DNS system in place in the meantime.
    O0
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''