Thread: srtmotorsports

srtmotorsports

how much gas do you guys usually waste when you drive down to srtmotorsports? :mitsu:

Re: srtmotorsports

Quote Originally Posted by lilbabypiggy
    how much gas do you guys usually waste when you drive down to srtmotorsports? :mitsu:
    Well if we drive to Ensenada first, quite a bit.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

I go to RRE in Santa Fe Springs!

what a waste of a thread, and I just wasted a post, I want my post count back.

this is really gay but since i live close by its about 25 miles way

Lol I thought the thread was gonna be about something else lol what the heck...

i use a lot of gas lol i come from the ventura area all the way to costa mesa so do the math :)
    [size=1pt]Mitsumaster Techs<br />2003 Evolution VIII<br />Mods:<br />My car is DRUNK 24/7 :)<br />^ 1200cc of Alcohol Injection<br />Dr. Gray Tune!<br />Custom 3&amp;quot; DP with QTP cut out<br />Invidia O2 Housing<br />HKS RS Intake with K&amp;amp;N filter<br />Perrin MBC<br />HKS 272 i/e Cams<br />Stiffy Torque Dampener<br />TRE Stage 2 Tranny with cryo, shot peen, gearing<br />RC Engineering 750cc Injectors<br />Whineburro 255 lph fuel pump<br />ARP Headstuds<br />Race Ported Head<br />Polished Combustion Chambers<br />Port Matched Intake Manifold<br />Ported Exhaust Manifold<br />GReddy Counter weight shift knob<br />JDM C-West Full Body Kit- gone<br />Stock evo VIII front bumper<br />CF Canards<br />APR Splitter<br />JDM IX Rear Bumper<br />Seibon OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood<br />Stage One Weight Reduction<br />Project Mu B-Force Brake Pads<br />1st Gen DSM BOV Recirculating<br />Dejon Tool UPIC<br />Speed Source Shifter Bushings<br />B&amp;amp;M Short Shifter<br />ACT HD SS Clutch[/size]

maybe about 10$ worth driving from Long Beach

dumb post of the month
    but if you really want to know mapquest your address to srt and then check how far it is

Why is this in the Los Angeles County subforum? Isn't SRT in Orange County?

Quote Originally Posted by kimletrim
    Why is this in the Los Angeles County subforum? Isn't SRT in Orange County?
    Because the guy was going for not just inane, but off topic too. If only it had some butsecks referenced in it, it would have the Trifecta!
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

BUTTSECKS!!

Suck it Trebec!!

sig.