Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mockery of our boards ...

Re: Mockery of our boards ...

Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    a lot of people here should just get rid of their cars. no evo = no more problems.

it cant get any simpler, and you dont need a t00ner to figure that out.
    macky send them to SRT, sam buys evos. helps out the problem.

sorry, i tried to post in the annoying fashion. im no good at it though
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt

macky send them to SRT, sam buys evos. helps out the problem.

sorry, i tried to post in the annoying fashion. im no good at it though
    im afraid that makes matters worse. selling evos dirt cheap makes it accessible to the people who shouldnt be driving one anyway.

i frankly think this is beyond help. I dont see things getting better.

Sportback Evolution MR

as more evos are sold, and more used ones come available, at cheaper prices. more HS kids get them, more retards, more retarded threads, more headaches.

pull up the tent, buy another car, escape while you can.
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Dont get me wrong- like I said I've seen the trend ever since the buyer corner came about. I see where your going - but it was just bad last week. Blaze and TrinyDex have been putting out a lot of fires, and deleting a lot of posts so I give them that - but I agree with Ram.

I'm just calling it as it is... Time to let the dust settle now and like ^ said - keep doing what your doing ... Educating ..
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    im afraid that makes matters worse. selling evos dirt cheap makes it accessible to the people who shouldnt be driving one anyway.
    You sir win @ forums. Although it sounds elitist, its just the blatant truth.

Now watch when the new book sheets come out. There's going to be a ton of people who are seriously wtfangry when they see that the value of their cars took a major shit. And I can gaurantee that the people who will be the most bitter about it will in fact be the people who bought their cars dirt cheap...watch. You guys simply would not believe me if I told you what these cars are going for at the auction. People who bought EVO 9's thinking they are going to trade in on a X when it comes out...hahahahahahahahahahaha. Better bring some down payment to offset your negative equity.

Oh...that was a bit off topic there wasn't it? Well, sorta but in a roundabout way hahaha.
    sig.

meh...off to the honda fit forums i go...!!!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt

pull up the tent, buy another car, escape while you can.
    I no longer have my evo for quite some time now, long before all this bullshit ever started becoming worse.

Sportback Evolution MR

I think it's all the hazing that's caused all the noobs to go crazy, now we have a generation of insane retarded newbs running around.Â* Most people are "monkey see monkey do" and basically are brain washed from the pain from being sodomized by e-thugs... hard to find people who think for themselves these days...

Generation after generation after generation after generation after generation....Â* Â*

(Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)

uh.... check the date on the posts dude

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

Uh... uh, look more carefully at my post :)
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)

nah uhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

heh heh

Evo Guru

It had nothing to do with the e-thuggery.

Retards buy stuff. There are lots of retards. Therefore, lots of retards will eventually buy evos as the price goes down. It's just an inevitability.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

True, I was just joking though dude

what the ef.
    Porsche powered 1963 Bug (sold)<br />All motor NBP 2005 RSX type-R (sold)<br />Good bye 1998 Ducati 916! (sold)<br />Hello BMW S1000RR...<br /><br />All stock WW 2006 Evo IX GS-R<br />All stock 1968 Veedub squareback<br />2007 R6 track bike<br /><br />&quot;Treat your car like your girlfriend... with tender loving care while giving her some WOT&quot;<br /><br />[10:16] &lt;Lewis&gt; smoke drink and play warcraft.. gg ur life is over

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by manafest
    what the ef.
    Your mom the ef.

How's the family?

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12