Thread: C-Spec removed from SoCalEvo.net

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

C-Spec removed from SoCalEvo.net

Due to several complaints received from members along with a copy of a threatening PM from C-Spec, we've decided it is best for the community to remove Charlie as a vendor and from the website. It's apparent that Charlie can't control his temper on the forums. We can't have members behaving like this when we're trying to set a good reputation as a car community. For those members happy with Charlie's work and have confidence in him, know that this is the 3rd chance we've given him to control his behavior on the site. We don't like having to do this as we want everyone to enjoy the SoCalEvo experience. Sometimes there are just no other options.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Re: C-Spec removed from SoCalEvo.net

I would like to add to this, the reason this person was banned is multifold:

1. Continually instigating posts of vendors versus vendors even though it's clearly written out in the policy that it is not allowed.

2. Threatening and antagonizing members.

Such behaviors will not be tolerated, I don't think anyone telling you that you are stupid for picking another vendor or just plain telling users they are stupid all the time for whatever reason they feel like should be allowed on the site.

C-Spec needed to learn to think before posting and he was very unprofessional, this stemmed all the way back from the Project Gen days. We don't need any 13 year olds on the forums.

This decision will NOT be overturned or reversed, if I see anymore "bring back c-spec" posts or signatures, you WILL be dealt with.

Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well